Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9298
-
10-04-17 06:18 #4573Regular Member

Posts: 3Desires new girl
I only had a drink with her (was with clients). Very nice girl. Freely offered that she worked at EB and clientele there couldn't afford her; so I would assume she's fun.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
I'll report back.
-
10-02-17 15:00 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 137That's her! Wondering if anyone has had her and if she does extras?
Originally Posted by SeanMc1994
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 06:09 #4571Regular Member

Posts: 3New Girl
I believe you mean Mary Lou. Tall, dark lipstick. Has a suicide squad vibe.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 08:17 #4570Banned Member

Posts: 21Thanks
Thanks for the info man.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
Followup question, I took her to a room. Is it better to just go in the dance section?
-
09-29-17 22:34 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 1229Desire
I have never paid that much. A handy usually would be the typical c note and I would typically drop another twenty for oral and forty for FS. Call me cheap but I will not be taken advantage of regardless of how thick my wallet is. Plenty of better deals elsewhere, whether strip clubs, or online stuff.
Originally Posted by KingSunshine
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 19:28 #4568Banned Member

Posts: 21Desires
So what's the standard damage at CD?
I had FS last night for 2. 5 - she told me it was. 4 house (which I knew) and 1. 0 for her and 1. 0 tip.
I think I gave her an extra 1. 0.
Was out of the game w a girl I had got caught up in so wasn't sure on exact rates.
-
09-29-17 18:22 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 137New girl at desire?
Anyone know of the new young blonde girl at desire? She just started a couple of weeks ago, don't have a name but she use to strip in CT, wears heavy make up and has a slamming body.
-
09-27-17 20:01 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 133Great descriptions!
You just got to love the descriptive info shared here- "sticking a tongue in a hot dancers butthole because she wanted too much (150) for a HJ" ,or the dancer with the " giant areolas that basically looked like pancakes on her nipples" !!
-
09-27-17 14:37 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 510Tia
Funniest thing I have heard on this forum.
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 09:42 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 71So for the prices below, take Nyla as an example, is the price 300 plus 100 plus 40, or 300 plus 40? Or for Ivy, if it's 120 plus 40, does that mean her bbj is simply 20 more than the standard VIP entry price?
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 02:29 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 100Desire VIP Prices
$40 to the house plus $100 to the dancer gets you through the door for 15 minutes. If you want anything beyond the private dance, then that will cost whatever you negotiate over and above the initial $140.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 20:24 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 818Desire
How much for a VIP room? And how much time do you get?
Only ever done the lap dance booths / stalls. And it's been a while since I've been to a club. May have to make a trip epithet there or down the street to check out the Zebra. Haven't been there since it was cheaters.
-
09-26-17 01:24 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 408Just wanted to say that I actioned a bit of intel from this post -- poster is legit, reports seem legit though I only confirmed one.
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 11:01 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 123Cadlllac
I pass through Rhode Island occasionally, so I'm not a regular, but I had a very enjoyable afternoon visit. Good selection of latinas and some black girls, my favorites. 3 dollar Stella drafts certainly contributed to my enjoyment. There wasn't a bouncer to be seen in the upstairs booth area. Worth a repeat visit for me. I'll be sad if Cynthia and Gabriella are gone when I return.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 12:31 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for Info!
Who is the dancer with the big tits and giant, and I mean giant aerola? They basically look like pancakes on her nipples? She is tan skin, dark hair, looks to be Latina.
Originally Posted by Friendzone
[View Original Post]
Do you know her name?








Reply With Quote






