Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 28076
-
09-29-17 21:49 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 449Kiki at Wen
Had the itch last night and was going to schedule with Jessica again but decided to try Kiki based on a previous mention. Very glad I did. Got a great massage and left extra happy. I think this place is the best value in North County right now. 40/40 out.
-
09-29-17 21:19 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 148That's Miracle Oasis right? Their site says no FS, is that true?
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 20:13 #6054Regular Member

Posts: 9You have knack for finding gems man. She is worth it. Thank bud.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 20:03 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 5621 for CBJ is quite high. Typically, CBJ is between. 6 and. 8.
Originally Posted by Sdsc619
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 15:25 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 35Blue green ecb
Checked out blue green on ecb as its close to work. Not sure the name of the woman, but not much to look at. Or maybe I'm just spoiled after michelles. Opted for a 1 hr for 50. Surpisingly good massage with some teasing. Reached under a few times and had me flip. Asked HJ or BJ but no mention of tip. Went with the BJ. And boy what she lacked in looks she made up for with a great BBBJ. No cim though. Then I still had 20 minutes or so so she cleaned me up and finished the massge. Tipped 70 cause that's what I had. Probably could have done 60 but I was ok with it. Worth a repeat, especially being so conveniet for a lunch break release. Not sure what the hhr rate is.
-
09-29-17 14:50 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 35House fee is 60 for hhr which is what I got each time. She asked for 1 the first time for nude CBJ with roaming and I said ok. FS was 1. 4. From what I've read that's typical.
Originally Posted by Seekingcs
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-17 01:11 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 703Massage A
Kind of my "neighborhood" spot. Has developed into a reliable HE spot with decent massages. Today had Li Li, slender C girl. Better than average 40-40 CMP experience. Good thorough massage with good pressure and lots of teasing and, during HE, had pleasant surprise of no bra under her loose top. Full access granted. Nice swollen nips.
-
09-28-17 23:50 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 37Can you please share the price list you were given and the price for what you opted for?
Originally Posted by Sdsc619
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-28-17 22:54 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 479Fantasy Shots?
I thought the pics looked familiar, looks just like a lady at Fantasy Shots.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
http://fantasyshots.com/alexis.html
-
09-28-17 21:04 #6047Regular Member

Posts: 1National City Area
Greetings all! First time poster, just looking for a nice little massage setup that specializes in FBSM. As title states, in the Ntl City area. I prefer Vietnamese women, however I'm not too picky. I'd much rather them be attractive, I'm done with getting the mamasan scraps haha! Thanks in advance!
-
09-28-17 19:33 #6046Banned Member

Posts: 132Thanks!
Thank you for sharing the find! PM sent.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 13:19 #6045

Posts: 366Correction of previous post
I wrote about Alexciz and told you to ask for the $130 special. I was mistaken--that is not a deal she was willing to give everyone. I was special. Ask for what you want and see what she says. She's worth a visit!
-
09-28-17 05:26 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 258Pine Run
Felt like I needed a little attention today so ran by Pine. Apparently the BK right next door is shuttered now? Place was closed today at least. Anyway. Saw Shasha and she was good. I did ask about Mimi and yeah she's gone, which sucks, I liked her too. Would see Shasha again, it would be so much better if these kgirls didn't all smoke though!
-
09-27-17 23:18 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 285SDMO. Jamie
Cute girl, but I don't think she's the one in the pictures in BP. I've been craving a white girl to mix up my playlist a little bit. She gave a good therapeutic massage. Not as sensual as Ariana's, but flirtatious enough. Definitely very sensual on the flip. Good release. I'd repeat.
-
09-27-17 19:55 #6042

Posts: 366UTR Independent Provider In Point Loma
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right! Tell her I (Tennis Nut) sent you and ask for the $130 special. 858-232-5999.












Reply With Quote



