Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 391 to 405 of 3323
-
09-28-17 19:32 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 768I can second that. I've seen here numerous times. Total cock worship! And cool chick to boot!
Originally Posted by Chaz71
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 17:52 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 37Mia massage room
First time visiting Mia. She gives a great BBBJ, and she really gets into it. Nice women. She says she gives the best BJ, and I couldn't believe she was right.
-
09-28-17 17:34 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 310Sammy
Yes Massage only for $. 5 and collects it and locks it up upfront. Works out of half down new house in Lancaster. Not worth the trip for the price. She's much older than pic allude to bu banging body too bad she doesn't let us use it for more fun. Always and "uncle" or "brother" in the house somewhere.
Seeker.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Seek Grt Mass; 09-28-17 at 17:38. Reason: spelled name wrong
-
09-28-17 17:33 #2930

Posts: 1286Sammy
Out near Gardner is not real accurate. She lives on the Orange / Athol line. She is HE only.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 15:35 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 419Sammy
Seems to me we know of her from the past, out near Gardner and as she says "Not an Escort" I believe she's massage only. Am I correct?
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-pics/39987173
-
09-28-17 15:12 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 768Amanda
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...ecret/49189117
Anybody partake?
Texted me some cute pics! Reasonable $$.
Kind of near Main south for Incall!
-
09-28-17 03:30 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 317I don't park in that motel. I prefer to park far and walk. Too much in the open. One time and years ago was offered to partake into a party but I passed, not for me, Just monger related stuff keeps my attention.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 17:23 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 310Kenzie
Ohh you haven't seen dump until you've been to her place! It was the worst I've ever been in. I had feel ashamed even before I got undressed.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 17:22 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 310Kenzie
That wasn't all! The bed did and so did some other garments around the room. About 6 or 7 cigs in skull tray and ends to other items as well. I wish she was in a better situation.
Originally Posted by BigDog111
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 19:25 #2924Regular Member

Posts: 4Kenzie
It looks like in one of her pictures her bra has a burn hole in it lmao.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 18:05 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 1048Kenzie
The pizza place by Becker jogged my memory. I've seen her once. Her apartment was the worst I've ever been in. There was a needle on her bed, thankfully I saw it. Naturally I banged her, but the kitty was as average as ever I thought.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 17:23 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 768Worc City Motel in Shrewsbury! Place is a dump!
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 16:36 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 310Kenzie
Evidently she is advertising in Shrewsbury now. Not sure if its a ploy or not she was near Becker in Worcester over Pizza joint prior.
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...6%83-/48293487
Seeker.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 22:09 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 1038Kenzie
Is this the Kenzie in Shrewsbury, "head queen"?
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 21:44 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 1048Kenzie
Please elaborate, what makes her pussy so unreal?
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]

















