Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 19268
-
09-28-17 17:41 #17558Senior Member

Posts: 79Texted her calling her out she called me brah what girl says brah lo l.
Originally Posted by ChaserX
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 16:23 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 303"Sexy College Freak" with 917 Area code in Southfield. STAY AWAY
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...freak/40018587
Spent $60 on a SS with this *****. On the phone said she would do anything and everything, she gets the $ and then the rules come out. Might be the girl in the pics, but her teeth are terrible. Asked me to pick up a raincoat before I came, which I hate. Get to the motel, through terrible construction, walk in and her friend was standing there naked, having just finished with a customer, wiping her pussy with a wash rag. The friend was thicker, said she goes by London Paris on BP, and actually seemed nice. Wish I had asked for the friend.
Friend goes in the bathroom, and my girl just pulls her shorts down, leans over the bed, and tells me to hurry up and bust my nut because a short stay is 5 minutes, and I had already been there for 3. Worst fucking rush job I have ever had. She was thin, but that was her only good attribute. Pussy looked like roast beef, and smelled like an old can of star kist. Somehow, I went to my happy place and was able to bust my nut as I hate fucked this stupid ****. A definite STAY AWAY on this one!
Be careful out there.
-
09-28-17 13:49 #17556Senior Member

Posts: 95Take a look around guys. Someome reviewed her a few days or so ago.
Originally Posted by KdScott222
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 08:12 #17555Banned Member

Posts: 240Hahaha that loser changed her number. Feel bad for the guy with her old number.
Originally Posted by LohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 00:56 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 131Interested myself any info appreciated.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 22:25 #17553Senior Member

Posts: 159If you want a MILFy squirter, you want Sky from Diamond Ladies. Just search BP for Diamond and you'll see their ad. She's a bit chunky (not a BBW), still pretty. And enjoys Greek if you're into that.
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 19:01 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 180Shawna
I haven't been able to get a hold of her either. I would love to see her again but she's not answering text / phone. Anybody?
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 17:00 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 243I just fucked with her bad.
Originally Posted by ChaserX
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 16:12 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 366Hopefully
I was temped. Hopefully she will get better! Her pictures are pretty hot!! Honey and Katie are good alternative. S I have tried several times to see the mythical Shawna but has not happened yet. I plan on seeing her then she is not there when I get there. Good thing about Diamonds is they are nice alternatives! It has saved every trip!
Originally Posted by TigerBag01
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 13:55 #17549Banned Member

Posts: 240Blackballed
I hate it when girls do this, it literally doesn't benefit them. I sent her a text saying out group has blackballed her, hahaha maybe a bunch of random texts will make her realize she's an idiot.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 10:49 #17548Senior Member

Posts: 330She surfaced with that bullshit a year or so ago, I remember that fucking sales page of a description.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 10:15 #17547Senior Member

Posts: 303SCAM: 20 why / O BBW - 14 & 75
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...round/39373137
Price was right, and all seemed good. Both disrobed, she sucked my dick for about 2 minutes before she had her big male friend bang on the door. Gave an oscar winning performance as to how the motel was kicking her out. She told me to hurry and get dressed before we got caught, and I just rolled my eyes, took my time, got dressed and strolled out to my car. Told her that I knew I was getting scammed, and that I would make sure others knew about it.
Stay away! Be careful out there.
-
09-26-17 23:46 #17546Senior Member

Posts: 524Carmen Again
I think my fascination with pregnant women has come to an end. Not that she was bad this time. No, its because I met her roommate. She doesn't post but Carmen handles her business. I think her name is Nikki. She's about 5'5" slightly thick, real cute, a little ghetto, and has a take charge personality. Will report back what I find.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 18:11 #17545Senior Member

Posts: 243Something new
Anyone have a good asain or Arabic provider I have numbers to trade.
-
09-26-17 13:17 #17544Senior Member

Posts: 34Dreamed about her once. She new and young and one of the prettiest chicks diamonds has had. The downside is she's too green-- she clock watches announcing how much time left in session, isn't really into it and won't get on top. She could be a great with some training. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]















