Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserX  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when girls do this, it literally doesn't benefit them. I sent her a text saying out group has blackballed her, hahaha maybe a bunch of random texts will make her realize she's an idiot.
    Texted her calling her out she called me brah what girl says brah lo l.

  2. #17557

    "Sexy College Freak" with 917 Area code in Southfield. STAY AWAY

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...freak/40018587

    Spent $60 on a SS with this *****. On the phone said she would do anything and everything, she gets the $ and then the rules come out. Might be the girl in the pics, but her teeth are terrible. Asked me to pick up a raincoat before I came, which I hate. Get to the motel, through terrible construction, walk in and her friend was standing there naked, having just finished with a customer, wiping her pussy with a wash rag. The friend was thicker, said she goes by London Paris on BP, and actually seemed nice. Wish I had asked for the friend.

    Friend goes in the bathroom, and my girl just pulls her shorts down, leans over the bed, and tells me to hurry up and bust my nut because a short stay is 5 minutes, and I had already been there for 3. Worst fucking rush job I have ever had. She was thin, but that was her only good attribute. Pussy looked like roast beef, and smelled like an old can of star kist. Somehow, I went to my happy place and was able to bust my nut as I hate fucked this stupid ****. A definite STAY AWAY on this one!

    Be careful out there.

  3. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by KdScott222  [View Original Post]
    Interested myself any info appreciated.
    Take a look around guys. Someome reviewed her a few days or so ago.

  4. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    I just fucked with her bad.
    Hahaha that loser changed her number. Feel bad for the guy with her old number.

  5. #17554
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new girl named Alice. Anyone taken the plunge?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-side/39420912
    Interested myself any info appreciated.

  6. #17553
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    BP is nothing but pimped out junkies, this is the problem with providers that don't require references. Try these two.

    https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/r...@yahoo.com%20/

    https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/l.../740-469-3848/
    If you want a MILFy squirter, you want Sky from Diamond Ladies. Just search BP for Diamond and you'll see their ad. She's a bit chunky (not a BBW), still pretty. And enjoys Greek if you're into that.

  7. #17552

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Shawna Ann recently? I had an appointment set up to see her a couple weeks back, but she flaked (never done that before) and now her ads are down and she's gone dark (at least for me). Seems like she might be taking a bit of a break.
    I haven't been able to get a hold of her either. I would love to see her again but she's not answering text / phone. Anybody?

  8. #17551
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaserX  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when girls do this, it literally doesn't benefit them. I sent her a text saying out group has blackballed her, hahaha maybe a bunch of random texts will make her realize she's an idiot.
    I just fucked with her bad.

  9. #17550

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBag01  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about her once. She new and young and one of the prettiest chicks diamonds has had. The downside is she's too green-- she clock watches announcing how much time left in session, isn't really into it and won't get on top. She could be a great with some training. YMMV.
    I was temped. Hopefully she will get better! Her pictures are pretty hot!! Honey and Katie are good alternative. S I have tried several times to see the mythical Shawna but has not happened yet. I plan on seeing her then she is not there when I get there. Good thing about Diamonds is they are nice alternatives! It has saved every trip!

  10. #17549

    Blackballed

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...round/39373137

    Price was right, and all seemed good. Both disrobed, she sucked my dick for about 2 minutes before she had her big male friend bang on the door. Gave an oscar winning performance as to how the motel was kicking her out. She told me to hurry and get dressed before we got caught, and I just rolled my eyes, took my time, got dressed and strolled out to my car. Told her that I knew I was getting scammed, and that I would make sure others knew about it.

    Stay away! Be careful out there.
    I hate it when girls do this, it literally doesn't benefit them. I sent her a text saying out group has blackballed her, hahaha maybe a bunch of random texts will make her realize she's an idiot.

  11. #17548
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    Great (in a bad way) review thanks for letting us all know. Did you read that dissertation on her website? Freaking hilarious considering the service you received.
    She surfaced with that bullshit a year or so ago, I remember that fucking sales page of a description.

  12. #17547

    SCAM: 20 why / O BBW - 14 & 75

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...round/39373137

    Price was right, and all seemed good. Both disrobed, she sucked my dick for about 2 minutes before she had her big male friend bang on the door. Gave an oscar winning performance as to how the motel was kicking her out. She told me to hurry and get dressed before we got caught, and I just rolled my eyes, took my time, got dressed and strolled out to my car. Told her that I knew I was getting scammed, and that I would make sure others knew about it.

    Stay away! Be careful out there.

  13. #17546

    Carmen Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/28549995

    https://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxn...post/21494321/#.

    http://www.bodyrublist.com/248-573-9408/

    I decided to give her one more try and was successful. She is the one who posted her location at 9 and John are with the different pictures. She told me she worked for an agency, but decided to stop because people were upset that it wasn't the person in the pictures. She's posting on her own now. I knew were she lived scooped the area out and made the call. That is her in the pictures attached to the above link. Definitely her back in February and definitely her now, except she's 5 months pregnant. Carmen is tall, very nice, maybe a little dizzy, but very pretty. Decided on the hhr because of her current condition. Gave her the donation of 100, and away we went. Obviously it wasn't the most wild time but still fun. She was very clean, smelled good. Everything you'd want in a woman. Big breasts and nipples to go with it. Started with a little massage, which turned into a CBJ, which turned into CFS. Just did CG because I didn't know if she could lay on her back. She left a sexy nightie on probably because she might be self-conscious about her current state. She cleaned me up, we chatted, and I was on my way. Her place is a multiunit house, so don't mind the people upstairs. Would definitely repeat mainly because she's nice.

    I don't know who the guy is in the older ads and forgot to ask. Also, if you decide to accept this mission, be aware of the pothole on the north/south street where there has been some road construction. It's a killer.
    I think my fascination with pregnant women has come to an end. Not that she was bad this time. No, its because I met her roommate. She doesn't post but Carmen handles her business. I think her name is Nikki. She's about 5'5" slightly thick, real cute, a little ghetto, and has a take charge personality. Will report back what I find.

  14. #17545

    Something new

    Anyone have a good asain or Arabic provider I have numbers to trade.

  15. #17544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new girl named Alice. Anyone taken the plunge?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-side/39420912
    Dreamed about her once. She new and young and one of the prettiest chicks diamonds has had. The downside is she's too green-- she clock watches announcing how much time left in session, isn't really into it and won't get on top. She could be a great with some training. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape