Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Here's one you may want to check out TOFFT.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-8f1d78ee3bf4

    Tried to post earlier, not sure if it went through.

    Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for something to eat after work. Seemed pleasant, apparently in a tough domestic and $$ situation with roomates. She was ready to close the deal, but I was totally unprepared, no cash, don't have an atm or debit card. I live in and County and neither of us had enough trust to either go to my place and I wasn't up for going to her hotel. Some may think. Pro / semipro? Or LEO? Semipro maybe. I didn't want to drive home and all the way back to MV. She seemed to be happy for me just to cover her room charge, so you could probably work out a reasonable allowance. Looks, 7, and she's 5'1, almost petite to average build. Could be a lot of fun. Trying to set up time later in the week. Seems like a nice girl who could use some help right now.
    I tend to rarely ever post but stay away from this one. This one is a ROB and got me a few years back. Never forgot her face. She can be very convincing.

    You've been warned.

  2. #180

    LoveAshley619

    Here's one you may want to check out TOFFT.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-8f1d78ee3bf4

    Tried to post earlier, not sure if it went through.

    Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for something to eat after work. Seemed pleasant, apparently in a tough domestic and $$ situation with roomates. She was ready to close the deal, but I was totally unprepared, no cash, don't have an atm or debit card. I live in and County and neither of us had enough trust to either go to my place and I wasn't up for going to her hotel. Some may think. Pro / semipro? Or LEO? Semipro maybe. I didn't want to drive home and all the way back to MV. She seemed to be happy for me just to cover her room charge, so you could probably work out a reasonable allowance. Looks, 7, and she's 5'1, almost petite to average build. Could be a lot of fun. Trying to set up time later in the week. Seems like a nice girl who could use some help right now.

  3. #179

    LoveAshley619

    Here's one you might want to try, TOFFT.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-8f1d78ee3bf4

    Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for a bite to eat after I got off work. Seems pleasant, intelligent, but apparently in a bad financial and domestic situation with roommates. She was ready to close the deal, unfortunately I was unprepared to follow through. No cash, I don't have an ATM or debit card and live in and. County. There wasn't enough trust on either side for her to go to my place all the way up to NC or for me to meet at her hotel in MV. I was not up for driving all the way home and back to MV. Possibly a pro / semipro? LEO? Maybe semi but I don't think so, or she would have gone home with me. Says she'll go to my place after we meet one more time. Looking to set something up later in the week. She needs some help right now, and if you're nice and respectable, could probably close the deal for 200 tops. Seemed she would have been happy if I covered her room charge. Reasonably nice 7 looks, not quite a spinner but almost petite-average build.

  4. #178

    Turning down 100 K / Yr?!

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    She seems smart, but I have to wonder what she does for a living. She said she was offered a job in Santa Clara for $100 K per year and turned them down. She said she wouldn't consider anything less than $150 K per year. I bet she also has GPS.
    Meanwhile, unless you have a boat, I'm the one she'll be sailing with when she comes to San Diego, which means she'll be sliding up and down my mast, not yours! Ha ha! .
    Now I am very curious too. If she was telling the truth, here in San Diego, what she's asking for (150 K / yr) is around what the Q is offering for a Sr design position. However, these type of positions usually don't offer to outsiders, they promote within.

    Also, if she's in healthcare, this is also higher than most of the RNs & NPs. If she's a pharmacist, then maybe, but still, she'll need to transfer her Mass License to California, which takes around 2 months.

    No, I don't have a boat, you go right ahead, let us know.

  5. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eb11bba064d8

    Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?
    I'd be like, "if you can do this and this and this, I'll make it 4 k. I just need to sample the goods first to see if you're worth it. " Then hump and dump. Maybe give her a gift card with no money on it.

  6. #176

    I've been messaging her, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Symbiotic Connection.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-0c4ee4f85b70

    This one reached out to me, had a nice exchange. Is from out of town supposedly looking to resettle in Cali. Got her to admit she's looking for LTR, not the usual SA type of arrangement.
    She seems smart, but I have to wonder what she does for a living. She said she was offered a job in Santa Clara for $100 K per year and turned them down. She said she wouldn't consider anything less than $150 K per year. I bet she also has GPS.

    Meanwhile, unless you have a boat, I'm the one she'll be sailing with when she comes to San Diego, which means she'll be sliding up and down my mast, not yours! Ha ha! .

  7. #175

    She's got youth, but that's about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eb11bba064d8

    Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?
    Yeah, she's asking for too much money. She's on a phishing expedition. Let her starve for a while.

  8. #174

    Darlenee1475

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eb11bba064d8

    Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?

  9. #173

    Symbiotic Connection

    Symbiotic Connection.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-0c4ee4f85b70

    This one reached out to me, had a nice exchange. Is from out of town supposedly looking to resettle in Cali. Got her to admit she's looking for LTR, not the usual SA type of arrangement.

  10. #172

    Hope no one is falling for this

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-bf5ed7379417

    Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?
    This is the same one I posted about earlier. She contacted me first and said she'd f* me for good $$. I asked "what is good? Guess we know now. I responded I would discuss in person, got only crickets.

  11. #171

    Like I said to one girl.

    I said, "Asking those rates I bet you have a lot of free time. " She didn't understand my sarcasm. That figures.

    I wonder if she's getting $400 or settling for less or just sitting home eating Bon-Bons, getting fat and assuming men are a bunch of cheapskates. There are so many other fish in this sea!

    Someone should TOFTT on this one: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-652a972fc2e0.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-bf5ed7379417

    Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?

  12. #170

    PrincessChloee420

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-bf5ed7379417

    Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?

  13. #169
    Thanks for the information, I think I'll check the site out along with SA when I return.

  14. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    Thank you 2041, that's great man. Have you used SA? Is this website better than SA? Has anyone else used the same site? Any feedbacks? What kinda fee structure?
    I signed up for basic membership on SA, but I have never paid for membership on SA. So I can't communicate with chicas on SA. I had signed up with Sugardaddie.com when the site first started about 10 years ago. Because I was an original charter member, they grandfathered me in for lifetime free membership. My take is that there seems to be about 5 times as much activity on SA than on Sugardaddie, but since I get to play on Sugardaddie for free, I use it and don't worry about whether or not it's worth the cost, because for me, there is no cost. I'd guess that about 1/4 of the girls that are on Sugardaddie are also on SA. I actually don't know what the fee structure is for Sugardaddie if you were to try to join it now. But having joined it at the very beginning, it is free for me. Even though I barely ever logged onto the site for several years.

    Overall, about 8-10 years ago, I hooked up with a handful of girls on Sugardaddie, but then it went quiet and I didn't use it much at all in recent years. But then SA came around, and I decided that before I paid $80 a month on SA, I'd see what was currently available on Sugardaddie since it was free for me. In the last month or so, I've met about 4 girls on Sugardaddie. One of these almost became a regular dating relationship but I bailed on it for better prospects elsewhere. 2 of my meets never resulted in any intimate encounters because in one case, I was unattracted, and in the other case, the girl's asking price was too high due to her having a case of GPS. Which leaves me to my Unicorn. Whom I consider analogous to having hit the jackpot or winning the lottery. As she is the best sex partner I have had in my lifetime. But it's obviously a small sample of one spectacular data point.

    If you're just hearing about this hookup now, go back about six pages in this thread, and read the posts #88-101 of this thread for more detail about my first hookup with her and how she found me etc. etc.

  15. #167

    Sugardaddie dot com?

    Thank you 2041, that's great man. Have you used SA? Is this website better than SA? Has anyone else used the same site? Any feedbacks? What kinda fee structure?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape