Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 806 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 12078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5073

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    SW's usually go empty handed. Some of my experiences with big bag or backpack girl has found something to be missing. Almost Always totally useless shit.

    If a SW gets on her knees on the floor of the passenger seat it extends her reach to the door pocket plus it makes you stretch to get at her goodies leaving your door pocket out of your line of sight. Lost a wallet this way years ago. I tend to avoid SW's with bags and packs.

    ps remembering back to the wallet incident the sw told me her mouth was dry and would do a better job if i got her a drink at Mc D's thats how she knew where the wallet was.
    I agree, but with traphouses bring almost nonexistent right now I'm seeing more and more of the big purses / backpacks. At minimum I tell them "let's get that out of the way" and make them put it in the back seat.

  2. #5072

    Big purses

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Cruised down G yesterday afternoon and saw what appeared to be a petite HSW with long dark hair, crop top, flat stomach, belly piercing, and carrying a big purse over her shoulder. Seemed like she was having an argument with someone on her phone. Oh, the drama. LOL! Went around the block, but when I got back somebody else was making the scoop. She was cute, at least from a distance. I'd get a room to have some fun with her.
    SW's usually go empty handed. Some of my experiences with big bag or backpack girl has found something to be missing. Almost Always totally useless shit.

    If a SW gets on her knees on the floor of the passenger seat it extends her reach to the door pocket plus it makes you stretch to get at her goodies leaving your door pocket out of your line of sight. Lost a wallet this way years ago. I tend to avoid SW's with bags and packs.

    ps remembering back to the wallet incident the sw told me her mouth was dry and would do a better job if i got her a drink at Mc D's thats how she knew where the wallet was.

  3. #5071
    Cruised down G yesterday afternoon and saw what appeared to be a petite HSW with long dark hair, crop top, flat stomach, belly piercing, and carrying a big purse over her shoulder. Seemed like she was having an argument with someone on her phone. Oh, the drama. LOL! Went around the block, but when I got back somebody else was making the scoop. She was cute, at least from a distance. I'd get a room to have some fun with her.

  4. #5070

    Cassie

    Cassie now has a phone of her own. Digits to contributing members.

  5. #5069

    Tuesday morning

    I had to pickup some parts in town today and thought I would take a stroll down the south loop to checkout the local fair. I only saw one BSW in the middle numbers on g and she looked bigger than me and I'm not a small man. I still haven't broke my SW cherry yet, but I'm very cautious. Maybe overly cautious but better safe than sorry. Truck on my friends.

  6. #5068

    Thursday night

    I was told that the heat was on and the girls might be up on National or not out at all. So I cruised. National was dead. Nada. Nothing.

    G has at least 10 and 3 were very good looking. I had set a date for just a few minutes from when I saw the girls so I left them there for you guys.

    Nothing on L.

    Even drove the north L and North on the way back from my date and they were empty. I was surprised but I seldom get to the north strolls.

  7. #5067

    Shandel

    I got the digits from ScoccerFan and had no problem making contact with Shandel. Set up a time to meet and she was only 5 minutes late. I took her back to my room which was on the south side so we had a nice drive and conversation. She is smart and articulate.

    In the room she was very much fun and willing to please. I would see her again anytime. Thank you SoccerFan.

  8. #5066

    Shandel

    On the recommendation of Soccerfan I reached out to shandel. Cute. Not a spinner. I thinkthose are d's. Not perfection but sweet. Personable, eager to please. Usually posts near 24th and the big 'and'. I enjoyed my bbbjcimws very much. She wasnt a quitter or complainer. YMMV but ill repeat.

  9. #5065

    Cassie

    Spent a whole lot of the last 48 hours with Cassie. Came more times than I thought possible and set me back less than 2 sessions with the average BP girl.

    HS.

  10. #5064

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    My guess is 'Sizemore' is auto correct for 'says more' is on the menu.
    You are correct.

  11. #5063

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I live on the north side, so I don't get to Nat and GF often, but the last few times I've been there, it's been dryer than a popcorn fart. I even tried Scott, Lincoln and Mitchell (It's historic! Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. I even cruised into the low numbers where I've swooped a couple before when the heat was on. Man I miss the days when the streets were crawling with them. Even before this last enforcement crush, the cruising hasn't been as good as it was 15 years ago. I guess a lot of girls have moved to BP. Shit, even good ol' Quest is dead most days. Oh well, I've got the interweb, a good right hand, and I can pick up boxes of tissues at Dollar General for cheap. Saves gas too.

    Coochie (The Master of Bators) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I still miss seeing my baby batter dripping out of some delicious dark lips though. I had one girl stand in the door of my van and let it drizzle out of her mouth onto the ground. It made a very long string of glistening pearls. She's out of the business now, but was one of my favorites. FUCK!
    Sure was better back in the day. The inconsistency drives me nuts. Most mornings are dry runs lately. Yesterday morning there were probably 11 - 15 out on and, G and L. Today at 3 30 PM 25th and National looked like a SW convention. I can't figure out ANY pattern.

    HS.

    P.S. I had one try to impress me once by gargling a mouthful. She choked and started coughing leaving it all over herself and my dashboard. Making a note now to have them get OUT of the car before trying anything.

  12. #5062

    Whatever they're doing, it must be working!

    I live on the north side, so I don't get to Nat and GF often, but the last few times I've been there, it's been dryer than a popcorn fart. I even tried Scott, Lincoln and Mitchell (It's historic! Nada, nothing, zip, zilch. I even cruised into the low numbers where I've swooped a couple before when the heat was on. Man I miss the days when the streets were crawling with them. Even before this last enforcement crush, the cruising hasn't been as good as it was 15 years ago. I guess a lot of girls have moved to BP. Shit, even good ol' Quest is dead most days. Oh well, I've got the interweb, a good right hand, and I can pick up boxes of tissues at Dollar General for cheap. Saves gas too.

    Coochie (The Master of Bators) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I still miss seeing my baby batter dripping out of some delicious dark lips though. I had one girl stand in the door of my van and let it drizzle out of her mouth onto the ground. It made a very long string of glistening pearls. She's out of the business now, but was one of my favorites. FUCK!

  13. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkMartindale  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with this term. What would that be?
    My guess is 'Sizemore' is auto correct for 'says more' is on the menu.

  14. #5060

    Play time

    The wife has once again gone out of town for a week. Since the last play time was a complete train wreck, largely thanks to BP girl Crystal, I intend to make up for it this time. Dropped her off at 4 AM and took a run through the South Loop. Virtually nothing on Lincoln, Chili on her normal corner on Greenfield. 2 WSW's on National about 21st, but hunkered against the chill and couldn't even tell who they were or what they looked like. One AA SW looking pretty good on about 18th, but my experiences with AA providers has been so hit or miss, I passed. Went home and got a few hours of sleep before a scheduled meeting with Cassie at 10.

    She once again borrowed a phone to text me, not just to confirm it, but to let me know she'd be at our meeting spot early. Ran her to my place and had another fun filled rambunctious FS session.

    Dropped her and decided to run the loop. Sometimes I like to pick up another one knowing she's going down on me after I've done FS with the first one. Nothing much on and or G, but spotted a pretty decent looking WSW on 15th and L. She was so wrecked she was just standing in one place bobbing and weaving. I figured even if I got her in the car she'd likely pass out immediately. Still I looped back for a second look. She was now walking East so I pulled into the gas station on 13th. She crossed the street and walked right up to the car. Not surprisingly, up close she was nowhere near as attractive. Plus I was still worried about her passing out. I passed.

    Tried a few BP girls in the afternoon, but lots of no responses mixed with GPS.

    Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

  15. #5059

    Sizemore?

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So I was out the other day and picked up this young cute Hispanic spinner on 13th and G. Said her name was Lita. Just was looking for a quick BBBJ and she did the job well. Sizemore is on the menu and gave me her digits just wondering if anyone else has any info on her? Damage was. 20.
    I'm not familiar with this term. What would that be?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape