Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Blue Star Spa

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 211 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3158
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    Does sunny look like her pictures in the ad?
    No, the pictures are fake.

  2. #337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    Does sunny look like her pictures in the ad?
    No. Pictures are fake.

  3. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Went back again. This time for 2 hours. This girl is something special. She really likes and understands good foreplay. Even after all that time, it still wasn't enough. I need to do 3 hours with this girl. She is that good. Sunny gave me specific instructions on what to bring next time. OMG. She is unlike any other girl I've seen in Hawaii.
    Does sunny look like her pictures in the ad?

  4. #335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Sunny again

    Went back again. This time for 2 hours. This girl is something special. She really likes and understands good foreplay. Even after all that time, it still wasn't enough. I need to do 3 hours with this girl. She is that good. Sunny gave me specific instructions on what to bring next time. OMG. She is unlike any other girl I've seen in Hawaii.

  5. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    She is one of my favorites. She stayed on top of me cowgirl for over 20 minutes servicing herself like I was her personal dildo. I would love to see her when she was in her 20's and before implants and without make up. I really like this girl a lot. I could easily do 2 hours with her now.
    Haha that's funny you know I was thinking WTF who is servicing who she just stayed on top grinding so slow in CG. So. She told me if I wanted multiples to blow early and then service her LOL.

  6. #333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    After reading your report I had to check her out. So I agree on everything damn. With me she started with lfk which transitioned into dfk and she slipped down teasing the tip of my already rock hard boner. She has perfect suction as she sucked my balls and was licking the shaft. She then told me to lift my butt and started an unreal rim job. Like togueing so deep licking and sucking. Sucking like the other monger said like sucking the bone marrow out LOL. After we transitioned into cowgirl and stayed there the whole time her grinding on top till she came. Mama called time and I hadn't even popped yet. I took off the cover so she could BBBJ and dang I had the most explosive orgasm too. I blew my whole load in her mouth and had to stop her from sucking because it was sensitive. Would I repeat. Sure I will because I never even got past cowgirl to missionary or doggie. She is an older provider but service is top notch. I hate to say it but I will take an older provider who totally satisfies me instead of a top tier one at a popular MP who looks hot but service is mediocre. She's a good one to put in anyones rotation for sure. Monger on bruddahs.
    She is one of my favorites. She stayed on top of me cowgirl for over 20 minutes servicing herself like I was her personal dildo. I would love to see her when she was in her 20's and before implants and without make up. I really like this girl a lot. I could easily do 2 hours with her now.

  7. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Mama Sumi gave me a call to tell me that I needed to come see Sunny. She knows the type of girl I like and so I looked her up. I remembered that I saw her in February and that I had a good experience. I did not write a review, but I remembered a few things about our session like she sucked my toes and told me some personal stuff. When I got there, a very pretty girl knocked on the door and my eyes popped open. I did not recognize this girl. Then, we started talking and we both realized that I did indeed see her before. What I am so shocked about is that this girl is gorgeous. I can't believe I forgot about a girl who looked this good and that I did not write a review. I estimate her to be in her 30's. Very pretty face. Slim body. About 5'3" or 5'4". Maybe 110 pounds. Very slim, fit and tight. Nicely done MM Cees. Probably the best feeling ones ever. She has a lot of firm natural breast material on the top and her implants are also very soft as well. Above average sized and darker colored areoloas. Maybe 50 cent piece size Breasts are almost as good a naturals which is very important to me. Pretty hands and feet. Looks: 9.95. Almost perfect.

    Attitude. This girl is a 10 in attitude. Very engaging. Provided for every detail. She wanted to wash my hair. She provided a decent massage. If we had more time, she probably would have sucked my toes again. This girl is not a clock watcher. In fact, she told me that she frequently runs out of time. 1.5 to 2 hours would be great with this girl because she will never run out of things to do or to talk about. We talked about some very personal stuff that got me super horny and fantasizing about knowing this girl outside of this job. She is that good. We had a lot of good laughs.

    Service was off the charts. The only downside is she insisted upon putting on the cover. If that is a deal breaker, then don't see her. Otherwise, she is a top 5 girl in Honolulu and definitely 10-peat material for me. She does an outstanding BBBJ. DATO. 69. Very expertly put on the cover while in 69. Didn't ever realize it was on. She mounted me cowgirl which lasted forever. I am a good fit for her which really enhanced the session. She is very tight. This girl can DFK with the best of them. We did it forever and it was super deep. She bends over and bounces her breasts on my chest like Donna at Tokyo Spa does. That is so sexy. You can tell when she cums as well and she pulls you in deeper. I didn't last past cowgirl and missionary because she was that good. I had a very powerful orgasm that lasted forever. Service: 9.75.

    Wow. This girl is good. Probably the best girl I've had at Blue Star and that includes Star herself. I am going to 10-peat with her. She says she will probably be here until December. We are so lucky to live in Paradise.
    After reading your report I had to check her out. So I agree on everything damn. With me she started with lfk which transitioned into dfk and she slipped down teasing the tip of my already rock hard boner. She has perfect suction as she sucked my balls and was licking the shaft. She then told me to lift my butt and started an unreal rim job. Like togueing so deep licking and sucking. Sucking like the other monger said like sucking the bone marrow out LOL. After we transitioned into cowgirl and stayed there the whole time her grinding on top till she came. Mama called time and I hadn't even popped yet. I took off the cover so she could BBBJ and dang I had the most explosive orgasm too. I blew my whole load in her mouth and had to stop her from sucking because it was sensitive. Would I repeat. Sure I will because I never even got past cowgirl to missionary or doggie. She is an older provider but service is top notch. I hate to say it but I will take an older provider who totally satisfies me instead of a top tier one at a popular MP who looks hot but service is mediocre. She's a good one to put in anyones rotation for sure. Monger on bruddahs.

  8. #331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokesqd  [View Original Post]
    Sunny rocked my world. Everything mentioned above. One thing Sunny introduced me to was frenching my outlet freakin awesome. Literally sucking it. Like sucking a boner marrow.

    F:8. Sexy Korean eyes tiny nose medium plumb lips.

    B:7 (small Asian ass, nice tits).

    A:10.

    S:10.

    Gave extra cause she aims to please.

    Poke.
    I repeated with Sunny and she was even better the second time. We went way over time. She did things to me that only one other girl did before. I made a huge mistake this week seeing 2 other girls. I should have gone back to see Sunny instead.

  9. #330

    Sunny side

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Mama Sumi gave me a call to tell me that I needed to come see Sunny. She knows the type of girl I like and so I looked her up. I remembered that I saw her in February and that I had a good experience. I did not write a review, but I remembered a few things about our session like she sucked my toes and told me some personal stuff. When I got there, a very pretty girl knocked on the door and my eyes popped open. I did not recognize this girl. Then, we started talking and we both realized that I did indeed see her before. What I am so shocked about is that this girl is gorgeous. I can't believe I forgot about a girl who looked this good and that I did not write a review. I estimate her to be in her 30's. Very pretty face. Slim body. About 5'3" or 5'4". Maybe 110 pounds. Very slim, fit and tight. Nicely done MM Cees. Probably the best feeling ones ever. She has a lot of firm natural breast material on the top and her implants are also very soft as well. Above average sized and darker colored areoloas. Maybe 50 cent piece size Breasts are almost as good a naturals which is very important to me. Pretty hands and feet. Looks: 9.95. Almost perfect.

    Attitude. This girl is a 10 in attitude. Very engaging. Provided for every detail. She wanted to wash my hair. She provided a decent massage. If we had more time, she probably would have sucked my toes again. This girl is not a clock watcher. In fact, she told me that she frequently runs out of time. 1.5 to 2 hours would be great with this girl because she will never run out of things to do or to talk about. We talked about some very personal stuff that got me super horny and fantasizing about knowing this girl outside of this job. She is that good. We had a lot of good laughs.

    Service was off the charts. The only downside is she insisted upon putting on the cover. If that is a deal breaker, then don't see her. Otherwise, she is a top 5 girl in Honolulu and definitely 10-peat material for me. She does an outstanding BBBJ. DATO. 69. Very expertly put on the cover while in 69. Didn't ever realize it was on. She mounted me cowgirl which lasted forever. I am a good fit for her which really enhanced the session. She is very tight. This girl can DFK with the best of them. We did it forever and it was super deep. She bends over and bounces her breasts on my chest like Donna at Tokyo Spa does. That is so sexy. You can tell when she cums as well and she pulls you in deeper. I didn't last past cowgirl and missionary because she was that good. I had a very powerful orgasm that lasted forever. Service: 9.75.

    Wow. This girl is good. Probably the best girl I've had at Blue Star and that includes Star herself. I am going to 10-peat with her. She says she will probably be here until December. We are so lucky to live in Paradise.
    Sunny rocked my world. Everything mentioned above. One thing Sunny introduced me to was frenching my outlet freakin awesome. Literally sucking it. Like sucking a boner marrow.

    F:8. Sexy Korean eyes tiny nose medium plumb lips.

    B:7 (small Asian ass, nice tits).

    A:10.

    S:10.

    Gave extra cause she aims to please.

    Poke.

  10. #329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Sunny

    Mama Sumi gave me a call to tell me that I needed to come see Sunny. She knows the type of girl I like and so I looked her up. I remembered that I saw her in February and that I had a good experience. I did not write a review, but I remembered a few things about our session like she sucked my toes and told me some personal stuff. When I got there, a very pretty girl knocked on the door and my eyes popped open. I did not recognize this girl. Then, we started talking and we both realized that I did indeed see her before. What I am so shocked about is that this girl is gorgeous. I can't believe I forgot about a girl who looked this good and that I did not write a review. I estimate her to be in her 30's. Very pretty face. Slim body. About 5'3" or 5'4". Maybe 110 pounds. Very slim, fit and tight. Nicely done MM Cees. Probably the best feeling ones ever. She has a lot of firm natural breast material on the top and her implants are also very soft as well. Above average sized and darker colored areoloas. Maybe 50 cent piece size Breasts are almost as good a naturals which is very important to me. Pretty hands and feet. Looks: 9.95. Almost perfect.

    Attitude. This girl is a 10 in attitude. Very engaging. Provided for every detail. She wanted to wash my hair. She provided a decent massage. If we had more time, she probably would have sucked my toes again. This girl is not a clock watcher. In fact, she told me that she frequently runs out of time. 1.5 to 2 hours would be great with this girl because she will never run out of things to do or to talk about. We talked about some very personal stuff that got me super horny and fantasizing about knowing this girl outside of this job. She is that good. We had a lot of good laughs.

    Service was off the charts. The only downside is she insisted upon putting on the cover. If that is a deal breaker, then don't see her. Otherwise, she is a top 5 girl in Honolulu and definitely 10-peat material for me. She does an outstanding BBBJ. DATO. 69. Very expertly put on the cover while in 69. Didn't ever realize it was on. She mounted me cowgirl which lasted forever. I am a good fit for her which really enhanced the session. She is very tight. This girl can DFK with the best of them. We did it forever and it was super deep. She bends over and bounces her breasts on my chest like Donna at Tokyo Spa does. That is so sexy. You can tell when she cums as well and she pulls you in deeper. I didn't last past cowgirl and missionary because she was that good. I had a very powerful orgasm that lasted forever. Service: 9.75.

    Wow. This girl is good. Probably the best girl I've had at Blue Star and that includes Star herself. I am going to 10-peat with her. She says she will probably be here until December. We are so lucky to live in Paradise.

  11. #328

    Candy

    I don't see a picture for Candy in their ad today. Is she still there or on vacation? Can someone confirm that Shasha at Blue Star is the former Angela at Kison? Mahalo.

  12. #327

    Chuchu

    Checked out chuchu. Chinese, late 40's, ok body, 5'0, cute face, long dark hair, typical Asian booty, cee breast and nice soft fair skin. Started with good BBBJ and started with her on top, then finish in mish. Recommend taking shower before starting service and washing face and mouthwash if you want DFK. Does not speak any English. Very nice lady and I do recommend. But she is late 40's no way she is 20's or 30's. Will be repeating, nice lady and good service.

  13. #326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    When you guys say chuchu is curvy, is she kinda thick / fat?
    I do not like fat chicks. When a girl has a 30 waist or bigger, that's too much for me. I would say that I probably would say no to 50% of the girls Red says he would repeat with.

    I asked Sumi directly if Chu Chu was fat. She said no. Now that I have seen her, I agree. She is not fat.

    That said she has some cellulite on her legs. So, she is not fit. She is not young meaning in her 20's. But, she is not old meaning in her 50's. She does not act old either.

    Chu Chu met my minimal acceptable parameters in looks. However, she more than made up for that in attitude. Service was okay, but not off the charts.

    Therefore my review and my one and done recommendation. Worth seeing once. If you like her, look and style, then worth repeating.

    Shiho on the other hand. Not fat, but service standards not acceptable and looks not either for my taste.

  14. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    L-M-F-A-O. Seriously, saimin came out of my nose. My ribs all sore now. Bus laugh!! Who says white men can't jump. LOL, thanks for the laugh of the day braddah RN1.
    Glad that you enjoyed it, and I was smiling when I wrote it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    When you guys say chuchu is curvy, is she kinda thick / fat?
    Not in my opinion, but of course different mongers may have different subjective opinions (sometimes possibly influenced by the monger's own physique). On the other hand, I didn't think that her torso was lean or skinny.

  15. #324
    When you guys say chuchu is curvy, is she kinda thick / fat?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape