Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 35480
-
09-21-17 12:56 #19385

Posts: 640You should have pounded on the window and said you were an investigative news reporter.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-17 07:54 #19384Senior Member

Posts: 131Snowflake?
Could anyone help me find Snowflake? I can't seem to find her anywhere. Some digits would be magnificent if possible and I'd definitely return the favor.
-
09-20-17 22:18 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 750WTF.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
What does she look like?
-
09-20-17 18:13 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 262Shit For Brains
The vigilante weirdo is sitting in the Toys are Us parking lot right now. He has a girl with him, not sure who she is.
-
09-20-17 17:13 #19381Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome Aboard!
Paradise Trail is always here for you brother. Look forward to your reports. Ria is my ATF there in Tampa.
Originally Posted by Gatordun
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
09-20-17 17:05 #19380Senior Member

Posts: 131Marian, Nicky, Desiree
Hey guys I just drove by Wendy's and they are all there, I am late for a meeting and could not stop. If I could I had pick up Marian she was looking sexy on a summer dress.
Go get them.
-
09-20-17 12:53 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 626Willy Denny Mil
I had a similar experience with him, contacted him on my burner play phone knowing exactly who he is. When I got up the next morning and the coast was clear (warden gone to work) I got the burner out and it had about 10 text from him. I pulled up his mugshot, screenshot it, text it back to him saying that his parole officer was waiting for his call with an OPD #, never heard another word from him.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 11:49 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 338Back in Orlando
Whats up guys? I'm coming back to Orlando, I've been in Tampa for about the last roughly 10-15 years. So yes I still know where the trail is. I'm reading the forum and just trying to get resituated and trying to learn names and faces of the girls. You can check my post history and see I was very active in Tampa. I would appreciate any info in advance. I've seen C5 posts in Tampa, and Orlando has much better talent. Tia.
Gatordun.
-
09-20-17 10:55 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 59Kaylee was great with me this morning
Maybe she was dope sick and in a hurry to score. At any rate I saw her this morning and had a super date, totally unhurried and at her room, not in the car. She pays 10 for the room and its totally worth. Your comment surprised me about her boyfriend cause he is an old, short, scrawny loser guy and weighs about 110 lbs. Don't see that as a credible threat. But I was told this morning she dumped him and now she considers Superman her BF although obviously she doesn't read the board. LOL.
Originally Posted by WishMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 03:46 #19376Senior Member

Posts: 146Kevon-Round 2
Showed up to pick Kevon up at 9:00 PM Sunday night. She was on time a dressed in a very sensual way. Got something to eat on our way to my temporary residence. Received some of the highest quality road head on the way there. Driving is such a pleasure when getting road head from Kevon. Within 60 seconds of arrival, clothes were off and we were playing "Hide the Sausage". Tight kitty. I had to use every trick in the book to delay the nut. Cowgirl. Then missionary. Finally lost nut control while in K-9. Could not have a second round because I needed to get her back to her place since she was starting to experience some "Candy Sickness". Will I repeat? Yes. But, I will need to make sure the prelims on her part are handled in advance of me picking her up.
I just wish she had a phone. Safe mongering.
-
09-20-17 03:22 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 146Kevon-Round 1
Late report. My apologies. Rolled into town early Sunday morning, around 8:30 AM, to help family with repairs & cleanup from Irma. Decided to see if I can get some headache relief first and the Orlando board pointed me in the right direction to find the bottomless throat. Found lovely Kevon on the trail by 40th street. Made the scoop and as usual Skippy, received an excellent throat massage. Standard rates plus tip for the excellent service. Enjoyed it so much, scheduled a date for 9:00 PM that night.
Safe mongering.
-
09-19-17 20:26 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 376Thjat guy is funny. If I see he I make sure to laugh in his face. What a joker.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 20:23 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 376That sexy chick is susan aka alexis. Very nice score. I see her often and never lets me down.
Originally Posted by Joda01
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 18:31 #19372Regular Member

Posts: 9I find myself in agreement. A whole lot of nothing, and Uncle LEO too.
Originally Posted by Electrian
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 18:01 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 56Baby T
Pretty sure that's baby T. Over near taft area. She is newer to the seen. She is I believe 26-27 spinner type chick. She Likes to chill with her friend H eather. Cool straight chick never any issues out of her. Never! I got her number as well.
Originally Posted by Joda01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






