Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18204

    Blonde Jennifer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...nnifer/8543037

    Went back to see Jennifer at CC. I always have a great time with this blonde asian. She looks pretty close to her pics. Nice body, pretty face, and no rush. I read where some Mongers had bait and switch. Luckily I never had that. Maybe she likes the way I DATY. LOL.

    Very friendly, speaks English well. Nice tits, maybe small Cs, Bush nani but just little. Performs a nice CNJ, and only CFS, but she gets pretty wet and allows any position you want. I wouldn't say young, but pretty Chinese MILF. Tallish but slim. As said, I always have had good experiences with her, so will comeback. Think she here till only end of month.

    Rim.
    My bait and switch experiences there were frustrating mostly because the Asian woman with black hair insisted SHE was Jennifer. WTF? Even after I shower her picture of blonde in ad on my phone! Such BS.

  2. #18203

    Interesting.

    After I read your post, you are correct in that several of the daily posters on CL and BP are gone.

    Even the Ei-Ei / Yuki / Yoko gang from alawai is not posting anymore. Plus the bait and switch seems to be getting a little worse as well from what mongers have been posting. I think the established ones are flying under the radar at the moment.

    Of course the really good ones already have a solid clientele base anyway and sometimes use "special" unadvertised phone number as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy  [View Original Post]
    This included Aiea Pin Thai, Q. In Executive Center, Thai girl Yaya, I believe they heard something we don't know about. May be there is a enforcement going on recently. They knew amongst them because they talked.

  3. #18202

    Pre- bust Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    Was that one day when you were exiting dream perhaps, that was mentioned back sometime ago. Or was this one day out of the blue while doing day to day things that would be bothersome. Guys should be aware that they have in their toolset to track cellular# in a vicinity, keep adding a check to that spreadsheet and it doesn't become to hard to figure out the providers and mongers.
    He's referring to before the bust and at Dream, not to any occurrence or meeting after that, period. Kana has retired.

  4. #18201
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    What was that about? Why would they want to see you? Its not like you got caught having sex with her?
    It's just a warning brotha becareful and watch your surroundings when doing these activities, look before and after exiting any establishment. Looking out for other brotha that may have families. It's not a personal attack on anyone it's fair warning. She or others maybe being survelienced at this point. From this point on I will be attending other MP. We are all just customers guys remember that.

  5. #18200

    Fuck the cops

    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    Was that one day when you were exiting dream perhaps, that was mentioned back sometime ago. Or was this one day out of the blue while doing day to day things that would be bothersome. Guys should be aware that they have in their toolset to track cellular# in a vicinity, keep adding a check to that spreadsheet and it doesn't become to hard to figure out the providers and mongers.
    Just mine your own business and be sure to RECORD ANY CONVERSATIONS with any UC. They will walk away hopefully if your not doing anything wrong or in trouble. File a police complaint and get his name and badge number. They'll leave you alone. I can't wait till officers in uniform need to wear their body cameras because they going to fucking hate it!!

  6. #18199
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    I asked why their ad was taken down, I was told they, are still advertising.
    They have ads in more mainstream aka tourist related ads and magazines, not so much local CL or shady BP hehe. Tnw on the other hand (never ventured that far) just makes me feel like its a mango place, but I figure its bait again to make you think that and when you realized you got suckered your hour is up.

  7. #18198

    Many providers had deleted their photos ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are still open and when I asked why their ad was taken down, I was told they, are still advertising, but just not on the two mainstay sites a. K. a. BP and CL, as they are quite busy even with the decreased advertising.

    Went there after my Pearl City house episode (see my other post) and had a nice massage with Summer as she allows UTC roaming (won't re-hash what has been stated many times over) and can get the knots out pretty well. Was going to sample Nidnoi, but she ran out for something wasn't there when I was.

    The mamasan type that sometimes works the front needs to go to charm school as she is such a grouchy b*h at times.
    This included Aiea Pin Thai, Q. In Executive Center, Thai girl Yaya, I believe they heard something we don't know about. May be there is a enforcement going on recently. They knew amongst them because they talked.

  8. #18197

    Jennifer at CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...nnifer/8543037

    Went back to see Jennifer at CC. I always have a great time with this blonde asian. She looks pretty close to her pics. Nice body, pretty face, and no rush. I read where some Mongers had bait and switch. Luckily I never had that. Maybe she likes the way I DATY. LOL.

    Very friendly, speaks English well. Nice tits, maybe small Cs, Bush nani but just little. Performs a nice CNJ, and only CFS, but she gets pretty wet and allows any position you want. I wouldn't say young, but pretty Chinese MILF. Tallish but slim. As said, I always have had good experiences with her, so will comeback. Think she here till only end of month.

    Rim.

  9. #18196

    Obsessive Kana fan!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #18195
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #18194
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBadAss  [View Original Post]
    One day I was approached by a undercover HPD VICE officer. Beware.
    Was that one day when you were exiting dream perhaps, that was mentioned back sometime ago. Or was this one day out of the blue while doing day to day things that would be bothersome. Guys should be aware that they have in their toolset to track cellular# in a vicinity, keep adding a check to that spreadsheet and it doesn't become to hard to figure out the providers and mongers.

  12. #18193
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBadAss  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kana for she has requested not to anyone to reveal her where abouts. But beware you guys that are on here to see her. One day I was approached by a undercover HPD VICE officer. Beware.
    What was that about? Why would they want to see you? Its not like you got caught having sex with her?

  13. #18192

    Mia Miaa Partner Lisa in 905

    Tried Lisa in 905, figuring anyone working with Mia must at least give a good massage. Confirmed with Mia that a real massage is possible. Showed up and saw Lisa, who is hot, but was very disappointed. Weak massage skills. She was honestly trying for the first 10 or 15 minutes, but was often pressing on bone. After that it was tons of oil and no pressure. When it was clear I just wanted massage she tried to short me on time and tell me how much I needed to tip to stay for the rest of my time. Frustrating and frustrated with Mia for selling something the girl couldn't deliver on.

  14. #18191

    Watch your surroundings

    Met up with Kana for she has requested not to anyone to reveal her where abouts. But beware you guys that are on here to see her. One day I was approached by a undercover HPD VICE officer. Beware.

  15. #18190

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Yes, they are still open and when I asked why their ad was taken down, I was told they, are still advertising, but just not on the two mainstay sites a. K. a. BP and CL, as they are quite busy even with the decreased advertising.

    Went there after my Pearl City house episode (see my other post) and had a nice massage with Summer as she allows UTC roaming (won't re-hash what has been stated many times over) and can get the knots out pretty well. Was going to sample Nidnoi, but she ran out for something wasn't there when I was.

    The mamasan type that sometimes works the front needs to go to charm school as she is such a grouchy b*h at times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape