Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 30759
-
09-21-17 15:42 #18189Senior Member

Posts: 174Pearl City house follow up
Just a heads up, I just went to the pearl city house where Kathy, Lisa, and Angelina offer their services.
Since I have been there a few times already and know the players, it was very interesting to see them post under a different name for the same person. As I have had both Kathy and Angelina previously, so imagine my surprise when I called to see Angelina or Kathy and was told that "No Angelina or Kathy today, only Vicky and Lisa".
Well low and behold, when I show up expecting to see new talent, it was Kathy (Vicky) and Angelina (Lisa). So all they are doing is basically a name change, not realizing that for.
Repeat customers, it makes them look stupid and shady.
I was sort of pissed and told them I was leaving, which they tried to quickly apologize for what happened, but I took a personal stand to show these two that I won't tolerate it and will take my business elsewhere.
Too funny, as they then told me to go see their friends up in Halawa, which only solidifies my hypothesis that the two crews are one and the same and are connected somehow. HT.
-
09-21-17 05:58 #18188Senior Member

Posts: 849Yea I would rather do Apple too, but if you read my post, I wasn't comparing her to Apple, just the size. Some Mongers just prefer to change it up. Apple once is mean, Apple twice is still mean. But after a while, it's time to venture. IMHO
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
09-21-17 05:33 #18187Senior Member

Posts: 713Dark skin Thai Nana
So did Nana used to work at Ohana years ago? I remember a dark skin Thai named Nana there. Bolt ons. Spinnerish. Been many years, but I remember getting massage then BB everything from her.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 17:31 #18186Senior Member

Posts: 781Followup regarding Aria CC 33rd Floor
Received a request for more info and realize I should have included it in this public post. Total cost for Aria (good massage + nice HE with OTC roaming) = $. 2.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 16:25 #18185Senior Member

Posts: 79Nana 2601
I guess even the Thai girls don't seem to like or hear the word NANA!! Karma will set in if she keeps going to the game room down the street with the 3 Musketeers.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 13:38 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 362Oh well. Thank you
Oh well. Thank you for the report. On to the next quest. Still looking for THE ONE! Appreciate the reporting.
Originally Posted by Bono888
[View Original Post]
007.
-
09-20-17 10:42 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 49TNW Wahiawa Spa Massage
Try and do a search on "Wahiawa" Should pop up with a bunch of reviews, some good some bad. Tried this place once, had a massage with Cherry. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BoToichi
[View Original Post]
-HS.
-
09-20-17 06:08 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 65Nancy
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...313039999.html
Had a good hour with Nancy recently. Friendly and massage was good. Left happy. Worth a repeat. Saw Dark Skin Thai NANA on the way out and couldn't look away fast enough. There are several other massage places on the 26th level of CC (3 total I think). I went to 2602 right after seeing Nancy since I had money in my pocket. The MT I had a hour with was a cute Thai girl. Nice clean place and left happy again. While there I mentioned I had been next door earlier and a angry look came over her face. She said her and the other girls on the 26th don't like NANA and want her gone.
-
09-19-17 22:20 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 193New girl
Ok decided to try her out. Like coffee bean says massage was all legit. No hits of play at all. Getting her to answer her phone was really difficult. She looked ok in person, but the picture in the ad was much better. Massage was mediocre at best. Would not recommend. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Bono888
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 21:16 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 223Gia, looze money
I would pass on her, there is a reason why she changed her name, I would rather do Apple.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 19:49 #18179Senior Member

Posts: 849GIA Spinner New Provider in CC
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...5-4160/8612812
Went to check out GIA in CC. I think she may have had a different name before, but doesn't matter, but if your into spinners, GIA is it. She is an MILF type spinner for real. Say's she Japanese / Chinese, but actually has a Japanese type accent. Longer hair, spinner body, cute butt, cute big A cups, maybe small Bs. Cute face. For you all natural Bush fan Mongers out there, she got a full Bush, but not thick. Soft pussy girl lips. LOL. I normally not a Bush fan, but managed to part may way in through that Bush to get into some full DATY which she came multiple times fully vocal about cumming.
She's very tiny. Maybe smaller than Apple at Vanilla.
She got super wet and was begging for some penetration. Slipped on cover and was pounding away. Was kinda superman and lasted long, so made her pop several times more. She so small you can easily move into any position you want.
When I got there I'm a sucker for spinners so didn't wait for any massage type service from her, so I can't rate her massage technique. I just went for the FS. Some BBBJ, but she said don't tell anyone. LOL. Than slipped on cover, for more CBJ, CFS. She is a vocal one. Very friendly, no rush, Englis pretty good. Finished and cleaned me up, showered together. L / A / S 8. 5/10/10. Standard FS fees. I will repeat. I feel I could get more from her. Very playful.
Rus.
-
09-19-17 19:47 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 91Wahiawa Thai Massage
Anyone tried this place yet?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...wahiaw/8586177
Looks very tempting.
-
09-19-17 19:42 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 684Thai Darla
The new girl at Vera's Place was formerly known and reviewed as "Darla". She has been out of the game for a few years, rumor was she moved to mainland (think Vegas is correct). She has to be in her 40's now, still looks good. She is nice enough. Think she has always been a legit massage provider with so / so skills.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
09-19-17 18:44 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 46Ella
Aloha braddah! Went to visit Ella the other day. Cute MILF Chinese gal. Decent massage but tries to upsell. He is standard. Cs is standard with cover. So she was asking if I want boom boom. Told her yeah but I can't cum with a hat on. She asked how much? I told her $$. She said no, That is price for FS w / condom. So apparently she does BB and is willing if she can get more money. Be safe braddah's!
You right, mama is the ONE!
Originally Posted by Boto420
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 16:41 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 781Aria CC 33rd Floor
Couldn't pass up the opportunity to try one of the new girls at CC the other day. Tried Aria on the 33rd Floor.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6928702
Picture in the ad is terrible can't be sure whether or not it is her but she's a doll. Young (20's), slim, just barely 5 feet tall, nice tits (C's by my guess), tight butt and very smooth skin and Pretty (would turn your head if spotted walking down the street, pretty). Quiet girl with excellent English (maybe she's not interested in old guys). Good solid 45 minutes of nice massage but very little to say during that time. Nice HE, slow and sensual with light teasing touch, complied with requests for changes in pace and grip. Little roaming over the clothes. She was dressed defensively in tight knee length shorts and tank top over industrial strength bra. No way to get to the goodies without major efforts.
L /9, A /6, S /6 - I liked her massage a lot, the happy ending was all anyone could ask for and she's a very, very attractive young girl (I'd be glad to have her as a girlfriend) but I probably won't repeat. We just didn't seem to hit it off very well.
If anyone else tries, send PM to let me know how it goes for you. Is she one that needs repeat visits to warm up or maybe a YMMV kind of girl? I'd like to know.










Reply With Quote





