Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5435

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Someone should offer her a sammich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old530  [View Original Post]
    I needed a good laugh. For some reason I laughed for several minutes at this comment.

    Thanks for the humor.
    I was about to make a comment about this in a new rants and rave post. I swear alot of those gang bang chics look like 2 brownies away from death. Them broads be so damn scrawny, you guys need to gather your monies together and take their asses to a buffet.

  2. #5434

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Someone should offer her a sammich.
    I needed a good laugh. For some reason I laughed for several minutes at this comment.

    Thanks for the humor.

  3. #5433

    Maddy

    I had meet with maddy once before by mr. Mojo.

    S reference.

    And I trying to reach her yesterday but she have no reply to me at all.

    Is she change number? Anyone know about maddy please pm me.

    Thank you!

  4. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by YourToYinTn  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox island. Thanks.
    It's cleared.

  5. #5431
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics of Delilah for those interested.
    Someone should offer her a sammich.

  6. #5430
    Clear your inbox island. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Island1981  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, Gona pay her a visit.

  7. #5429

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    She's going to be around for 2 days then off for a few so early bird.
    I would love information on brooke also please, looking for a new utr.

  8. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    Just found out that Liz will be available in Sandy springs again today. I know some people had shown interest last week that didn't get to see her. So, anyone who has any interest in seeing her, please feel free to contact me for more info.
    Thanks man, Gona pay her a visit.

  9. #5427

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this in the gang bang section, but the girl from last weeks party in douglasville will be available today in Sandy Springs. She is a tall, thin redhead. Very cute and she has some amazing energy. Have had a lot of fun with her. Any trusted members feel free to contact me for more info.
    Just found out that Liz will be available in Sandy springs again today. I know some people had shown interest last week that didn't get to see her. So, anyone who has any interest in seeing her, please feel free to contact me for more info.

  10. #5426

    Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is amazing. Very cool girl. Looks great, great skills and awesome personality. She really gets into it and enjoys what she does. I've definitely enjoyed my time with her and hope that she is available again soon.

    Yes, Delilah is also an amazing girl. She is a sweetheart and aims to please.
    Here are some pics of Delilah for those interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5185.JPG‎   IMG_5184.JPG‎   IMG_5183.JPG‎   IMG_5182.JPG‎   IMG_5181.JPG‎  

    IMG_5180.JPG‎   IMG_5179.JPG‎   IMG_5178.JPG‎   IMG_5177.JPG‎   IMG_5176.jpg‎  


  11. #5425
    Delilah from Alabama should be back in Atl next Monday.

  12. #5424

    Liz

    I posted about this in the gang bang section, but the girl from last weeks party in douglasville will be available today in Sandy Springs. She is a tall, thin redhead. Very cute and she has some amazing energy. Have had a lot of fun with her. Any trusted members feel free to contact me for more info.

  13. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by VolMan75  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! I got to see her right as the storm was howling outside earlier this week. Great girl, very cute and she LOVES giving oral. Pretty sure we went over time just on her giving me oral, I had to just about pry her off so I could fuck her! CFS, tight pussy and I didn't last long after that killer BJ. Will def repeat!
    Yes, she is amazing. Very cool girl. Looks great, great skills and awesome personality. She really gets into it and enjoys what she does. I've definitely enjoyed my time with her and hope that she is available again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolMan75  [View Original Post]
    And a cool chick to boot. Not just into getting you off and out the door!
    Yes, Delilah is also an amazing girl. She is a sweetheart and aims to please.

  14. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed Katana last week and she wanted me to let everyone know she will be available in Lawrenceville all day Monday until about 7. I know there were a few people I gave her number to who were interested in seeing her, but missed her last time. Anyone else who is interested please PM me for more info.
    Thanks for sharing! I got to see her right as the storm was howling outside earlier this week. Great girl, very cute and she LOVES giving oral. Pretty sure we went over time just on her giving me oral, I had to just about pry her off so I could fuck her! CFS, tight pussy and I didn't last long after that killer BJ. Will def repeat!

  15. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    Delilah is great! Saw her the other day and had an incredible time. Great GFE and a real pleaser. She has a beautiful face and gorgeous eyes. She told me she plans to be back in Atlanta early next week. I would recommend her to anyone who likes tall, slender girls. She's very cool.
    And a cool chick to boot. Not just into getting you off and out the door!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape