Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,101 to 23,115 of 28538
-
09-24-17 21:47 #5438Regular Member

Posts: 21Is that for blonde or emo whitney?
Originally Posted by LatinXd
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-17 20:26 #5437Regular Member

Posts: 17Tara
Doed anone have any indo on Tara, Maddy's frirnd, woild love some insight before I take the plunge.
-
09-23-17 09:00 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 412Jessica
Are you talking about this Jessica? If so please let me know how to find Sunny's booking agency. The previous number I have does not work for her.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 12:27 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 2087Hmm
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I was about to make a comment about this in a new rants and rave post. I swear alot of those gang bang chics look like 2 brownies away from death. Them broads be so damn scrawny, you guys need to gather your monies together and take their asses to a buffet.
Originally Posted by Old530
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 11:22 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 89Funny
I needed a good laugh. For some reason I laughed for several minutes at this comment.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the humor.
-
09-20-17 07:51 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 29Maddy
I had meet with maddy once before by mr. Mojo.
S reference.
And I trying to reach her yesterday but she have no reply to me at all.
Is she change number? Anyone know about maddy please pm me.
Thank you!
-
09-20-17 07:12 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 247It's cleared.
Originally Posted by YourToYinTn
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 00:38 #5431Banned Member

Posts: 13634Someone should offer her a sammich.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 00:36 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 61Clear your inbox island. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Island1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 23:43 #5429Regular Member

Posts: 22Brooke
I would love information on brooke also please, looking for a new utr.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 17:30 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks man, Gona pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 11:12 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 98Liz
Just found out that Liz will be available in Sandy springs again today. I know some people had shown interest last week that didn't get to see her. So, anyone who has any interest in seeing her, please feel free to contact me for more info.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 16:08 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 2351Delilah
Here are some pics of Delilah for those interested.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 11:08 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 122Delilah from Alabama should be back in Atl next Monday.
-
09-14-17 10:53 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 98Liz
I posted about this in the gang bang section, but the girl from last weeks party in douglasville will be available today in Sandy Springs. She is a tall, thin redhead. Very cute and she has some amazing energy. Have had a lot of fun with her. Any trusted members feel free to contact me for more info.











Reply With Quote





