Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 8022
-
10-05-17 18:37 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 1954Ok, I must have totally lost my post in a rush. Let me try again. Life is short. Incidentally, I dropped the greatest amount of cash on a girl on the afternoon of 10/1. Arguably, the $500 handjob with a UCSD blonde freshman was way more expensive but the absolute amount is not the greatest. This is going to happen as I had been looking for the right kind of girl. I am bored with Russian models, Korean GFE and tasty Chinese express. I have seen this girl once before for an audition. I liked her, who looked like a clueless school girl but build like a sex doll with everything real and natural. But I am not sure if she will delivery everything I wanted. Because of this, when she popped up all of a sudden, I drove a hard bargain. The full package with extra and video added up to $$ I did PM on my phone while parked and texted while driving. Added to the equation was a bad google assistant who doesn't really understand my accent. I walked away from the bargain twice, politely.
She is an HX speciality, 19/20 white girl, who offers video. As promised, she waited for me to set up the camera on a stand and left it on. When we started I took out my phone for close up of everything that I did. She was a bit shy and uneasy at first when her face was right in front of my phone but soon became more comfortable. My Depo and Levita did their job this time, so much that I pulled out and asked for an HE. I told her I didn't want to kill her. She said I wasn't. So I went back in again. After a lot of spooning and flat ironing, I finally did the job and she felt mission completed. She wasn't too much of a GFE last time but this time if I wasn't sucking her face at her back I was DFKing her in front.
I am so horny whenever I look at our video on my phone. I can't wait to see her again, with a script, a few lines for her, costume and maybe props. Life is short but I feel immortalized in bits.
-
10-03-17 15:52 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 161Kim
Thanks for the link. I think I reached out to her (booker) before but got a rejection. Reason: American Born Vietnamese. So, I moved on.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 10:42 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 1253http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TropicBeauty
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 08:33 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 161Can you provide the hx link?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 20:29 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 577Tropic kim
Tropic kim.
Has anyone visited her recently? I noticed her contact number has changed on HX, and decided to hit her up. The way she asked questions seems like the original Kim back in the day. Have not visit her yet as our schedule don't match. Any tips?
-
10-02-17 19:18 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 1253If you had a bad experience, tell us who it was.
Originally Posted by Zoolander666
[View Original Post]
You can PM me if you like and I can post info in some of the review clubs.
-
10-02-17 16:51 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 109If you don't rate them in safety or karma it will not post your username only the level of the user. I've always rated the full ratings though and I am not sure how to do the just the other 3.
Originally Posted by Zoolander666
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 13:18 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 229I don't believe you can rate someone without your HX handle being attached to it. If you want to ding someone anonymously, you could use this website to report the provider (provided your screen name is different from your HX name).
Originally Posted by Zoolander666
[View Original Post]
That's one of the pitfalls of HX, you can't honestly rate a negative experience without fear of being blackballed or attacked by people you've never seen or talked to.
Billy.
-
10-02-17 03:55 #1069Regular Member

Posts: 1Rating
Is there a way to rate someone anonymously?
-
09-30-17 14:48 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 116I think he meant HX average, which is overweight. LOL.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 14:11 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 983Bbfscip Latina MILF HX
Finally going to share this sexy MILF. Sweetchica Mia has been my cum dump for a while. Bbfscip from the start and bbcia available as well. Pricy but a great time. Thank me later. Any questions just PM.
-
09-20-17 21:25 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 1253When did you see her? I saw her a couple of years ago and didn't think she was that thin, maybe she loss some weight.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 18:55 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 440Up saw her awhile ago
She's cool will honor her menu. But she has flaked on me with early morning appointment. S But late afternoon appointments worked.
Originally Posted by CheezySpam
[View Original Post]
She's a bit thinner than average, as reproduced so breast sags a bit. Average BBBJ.
-
09-19-17 13:38 #1064Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes. Not sure why she created the 2nd account more recently.
Originally Posted by NudeTempoOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 18:07 #1063Regular Member

Posts: 16Both accounts are active
Are these the same provider.
Originally Posted by CanadaUSA
[View Original Post]
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetYoungThing.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vera_Ferragamo









Reply With Quote




