Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by MercedesMan  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun take a look at the ad on eros Michigan ravishing ryder pictures what a class act she is that lady could pick-off a very wealthy man.

    With very little effort wonder why she does this work? Something doesn't seem right Gorgeous Lady in love.
    I have seen Ravishing Rider several times her pictures are accurate and she a great lady.

  2. #1397

    Escorts around here really.

    These aren't escorts they are call girls.

  3. #1396

    Ravishing Ryder

    Just for fun take a look at the ad on eros Michigan ravishing ryder pictures what a class act she is that lady could pick-off a very wealthy man.

    With very little effort wonder why she does this work? Something doesn't seem right Gorgeous Lady in love.

  4. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoColumbus  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to send the rest of you guys quality

    .
    She work days or nights?

  5. #1394

    Suit yourself

    Just trying to send the rest of you guys quality

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoColumbus  [View Original Post]
    That girl tonya is crazy beautiful I went 3 times to flight club before I got into that, She sucked my cock so hard tip had black and blue.

    She is gorgeous babe smart too takes time but she doesn't charge either. I met her at Casino Downtown 9:00 am. Well worth my time.

    .
    .

  6. #1393

    Tonya

    That girl tonya is crazy beautiful I went 3 times to flight club before I got into that, She sucked my cock so hard tip had black and blue.

    She is gorgeous babe smart too takes time but she doesn't charge either. I met her at Casino Downtown 9:00 am. Well worth my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Why do you keep posting about this stripper in the escort thread?
    .

  7. #1392

    Anyone have prior experience?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...a-roo/30760448

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...treat/36346848

    Obviously they won't look like the pictures, but anyone have prior experience? If so was it worth?

    Also, anyone know of any good Asian in-calls around the Sterling Heights area? Discretion and safety are my major priorities.

  8. #1391

    Anyone had any prior experience?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...a-roo/30760448

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...treat/36346848

    Obviously they won't look anything like the picture, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, and how that went (donations, services, etc).

    If these are a no go, anyone know of any good Asian in-call SP in the Sterling Heights area?

  9. #1390

    Celine Petite

    Worth the price of admission? Would love to hear feedback from anyone that has had an experience with her.

  10. #1389

    Escort reporting

    Anyone had experience with Brielrose young 21 year old red head kinda skinny some fake pictures doctored up.

    She been texting the hell out of me 4 for 1 hr 3 for 1/2 hr I told her find a Boy Friend.

  11. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by McCartneyDream  [View Original Post]
    Great entertainer med student gorgeous creature she said last night a few guys from here.

    Had asked her out. She had some go to VIP without success she commented?

    Flight Club Killer I was there last night till 10:30 pm.
    Why do you keep posting about this stripper in the escort thread?

  12. #1387

    Tonya

    Great entertainer med student gorgeous creature she said last night a few guys from here.

    Had asked her out. She had some go to VIP without success she commented?

    Flight Club Killer I was there last night till 10:30 pm.

  13. #1386

    Investigate.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcomCat  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post the link to her.
    Give and take around here.

    GOOgles your friend, and other resouces.

  14. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenOh  [View Original Post]
    I saw her four or five times. Total GFE, sucking, swallowing, very into it.

    Her new ads say no funny business. Careful.
    Can someone post the link to her.

  15. #1384

    Jade.

    Quote Originally Posted by McCartneyDream  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at Jade Prescott any reports on her was she dancer or just escort, any experience with her?

    Larry Mc.
    I saw her four or five times. Total GFE, sucking, swallowing, very into it.

    Her new ads say no funny business. Careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape