Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 30759
-
09-16-17 13:39 #18159Regular Member

Posts: 16The ono one is the mama
I have gone there several times over the years and sometimes you get lucky and there is a young one to play with. The mama is good, nice face, great massage and she plays. But sometimes there are old or fat ones there too. But all of them play, at least that is my experience. Only thing is I heard that they don't shower between sessions, so be careful with the DATY.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
The other place in exec center is run by a lady that used to massage at Tiffany's place in CS. She does play, but you might have to convince her that it is safe to play with you. She gives a good massage as well. Good luck!
-
09-16-17 05:11 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 4780That's Thai Amy (aka Aum). She's been around awhile. Previously at Siam Thai and Mai Thai Massage in the CC. I've known her for about eight years. She gives a great legit massage--one of the best I've ever had. She knows her shit. She is not a player, so don't waste your time / money if extras is what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JbGood
[View Original Post]
The facial pic in her ad looks sort of scary and doesn't do her justice. But, trust me, she looks much better than that. She's very pretty.
-
09-15-17 18:16 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 100Yup she's hot good massage but no play. I wish there was I'd be there weekly LOL.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 15:24 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 156YUMI good massage
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...please/7138573
Had Yumi the other day. Nice place in CC. Pretty lady, very slim body. Did a nice massage medium pressure. Finished with a nice sensual HJ. Didn't rush, or bothered with calls. Chinese but English pretty good. I asked if FS available, she said maybe next time. Little older, but nice looking. Wouldn't mind trying her FS action. Will come back.
Ojii.
-
09-15-17 10:55 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 1645Mary Executive center
Braddah CM0069 and Goser.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
Was 90 minute massage. 20 minutes left then I asked for FS. BBFSCIP. Mary is not bad looking if you don't mind not being able to converse in English. I paid 200 total. She wanted 260. I said no fuckin way. I would repeat, but. Negotiations first this time, just so we clear on a hard number.
When time and funds permit, I want to check out another place in same building. Ad is on Craigslist. Will report if I do. Hope this answers everyone's questions.
Aloha,
H.
-
09-15-17 06:43 #18154Regular Member

Posts: 16She took off top and bra. Left panties on but I didn't ask if shed take it off.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 05:24 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 116Irene
I'm not sure but she has always been playful with me. Maybe we clicked from the start or maybe I have "easy money" written all all over! But either way YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
C Man.
-
09-15-17 05:14 #18152Regular Member

Posts: 6Kana
Has Kana showed up anywhere since dream got busted?
-
09-15-17 04:10 #18151Regular Member

Posts: 6Kana
Has Kana popped up anywhere? I'm fairly new on here but from what everyone keeps saying about her and from her pics for dream. God she looked hot. I was about to go see her right before dream got busted.
-
09-15-17 03:50 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 624I took a look and hell no not even remotely close
Either I got a bait and switch but not a hard body at all with perky breasts. Nope nope nope.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 03:19 #18149Senior Member

Posts: 1253I saw Maria recently and thought she was cute, the pic is a bit old. But I recognized her when she opened the door. My guess is she's early 30's. Solo shower, decent massage, could have been deeper, but was still enjoyable. Good reach under. The finish was nice. She only allow OTC feeling of the Tata's and they were nice! I'd expect with more visits, more would be avail. I'd give her 2 thumbs up.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 03:03 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 49TNW Wahiawa Massage
Stayed fully clothed with me with little to no roaming OTC.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 00:34 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 629TNW Wahiawa
Do they undress too or.completely clothed?
Originally Posted by Brohaus
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 23:26 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 5231Hey. I could be mistaken but this sure looks like that "antagonistic" one I posted about. There was a discussion (here or in the CL thread) about where the place is located, finding the front door, the walk of shame in front of restaurant patrons smoking out back, etc.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
She was a little older than in these pics and quite the bossy asshole.
-
09-14-17 23:24 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 65That's Amy. Consider yourself lucky if you get any play. Pretty girl. Good legit massage.
Originally Posted by JbGood
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





