Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1133

    Ginger / eve

    Hi Team,

    If she is in your area grab her, more of a semi-pro, great curves, great head, killer massage. She loves getting spanked, hair pulled, she likes it a little rough, very bi, will suck your gf's pussy till she screams. Offers greek sometimes, great girl great person. Good luck, but approach as a gentlemen, not like she is on BP and you will be treated well!

    T.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3c251fba7c1b

  2. #1132

    Asain girl

    I have chatted on and off with this one as well, I think she may have more then one profile set up, not sure how they can do that. She seems like she maybe dtf, but who knows, anyone have any info? Bular??

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-bad3c7e48a66

    Thanks much!

    T.

  3. #1131

    Boobs, calfifornia etc.

    I have been chatting with this one too, on and off for a while, anyone have any luck or input?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4

    Chatted with California, she wants $$ and goes silent all the time, any input?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2?mailbox=sent

    Lastly this on is sporadic too, traded digits and then silent.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8?mailbox=sent

    Thanks much and good luck!

    T.

  4. #1130

    Goultears

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one for a couple of days.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-63d435a8b2f9

    Went like this:

    Her: Hey, just to let you know I have a boyfriend and he's okay with and knows everything I do. I'm 19 and not looking for any physical sexual contact. I'm not a prostitute. I'm down to go on dates, trips, adventures, or anything you want to do for the day. I'm here to be your arm candy, friend, companion and someone to have fun with. But I do expect to be paid for my time. I'm also available to model for you privately, send you pictures, videos, fetish modeling, skype, cam girl stuff, ect. Based on what you prefer and want.

    On our first date we have to meet somewhere public for my safety. I don't meet at night. As long as you respect me we will get along fine. I have Kik and you can text me.

    Me: Hi. So. If you modeled for me privately, we don't get any physical contact?

    Her: I don't do sexual contact for my safety and well being. I'm literally 19. Why would I want to have sex with old dudes.

    Got to wonder if she's having any luck.

    Wk.
    Have been chatting with her too, not putting much stock into her. I have few more niblles.

    Anyway make any headway with this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4

    A little thicker then I like, but very sexy!

  5. #1129

    Goultears

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one for a couple of days.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-63d435a8b2f9

    Went like this:

    Her: Hey, just to let you know I have a boyfriend and he's okay with and knows everything I do. I'm 19 and not looking for any physical sexual contact. I'm not a prostitute. I'm down to go on dates, trips, adventures, or anything you want to do for the day. I'm here to be your arm candy, friend, companion and someone to have fun with. But I do expect to be paid for my time. I'm also available to model for you privately, send you pictures, videos, fetish modeling, skype, cam girl stuff, ect. Based on what you prefer and want.

    On our first date we have to meet somewhere public for my safety. I don't meet at night. As long as you respect me we will get along fine. I have Kik and you can text me.

    Me: Hi. So. If you modeled for me privately, we don't get any physical contact?

    Her: I don't do sexual contact for my safety and well being. I'm literally 19. Why would I want to have sex with old dudes.

    Got to wonder if she's having any luck.

    Wk.
    Have been chatting with her too, not putting much stock into her. I have few more niblles.

    Anyway make any headway with this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4

    A little thicker then I like, but very sexy!

  6. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    No, I can't see it either. She either disabled it or deleted it. On these sites women come and go and you have to get used to that. When someone suddenly disappears, I often think it's because someone in their circle of friends / family discovered them on the site. Or maybe they just found someone or got bored. Sometimes they return under different names, with different pics.
    The reason I asked, specifically about her, is that in the messages page, I can still see her profile pic, but I can't see her profile. For other girls who either disabled or deleted their accounts, their profile pics are now a circle with line through it, and I obviously can't see their profiles. I had thought that she blocked me, but the others did not.

  7. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question, but how do I know if someone blocked me?

    I think the girl below blocked me. Is her profile viewable to everyone else?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-4e8db741c350
    No, I can't see it either. She either disabled it or deleted it. On these sites women come and go and you have to get used to that. When someone suddenly disappears, I often think it's because someone in their circle of friends / family discovered them on the site. Or maybe they just found someone or got bored. Sometimes they return under different names, with different pics.

  8. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one for a couple of days.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-63d435a8b2f9

    Went like this...
    (snip)
    I've been messaging her, too. My conversation was different.

    Me: Would you be interested in an arrangement?

    Her: What would that arrangement entail.

    Her (again): I expect to be paid for my time.

    Me: (I then tell her weekly meetings with FS, without actually saying it).

    Her: Do you want to meet today my birthdays in 2 days.

    She's probably (deliberately) misinterpreted what I said. I get the vibe that if I were to meet her she probably won't be DTF from the beginning.

    I'm new at this SB / SD thing. If anyone actually meets her, let us know the details.

  9. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    She told me she'd meet next week, then immediately blocked me LOL.
    Dumb question, but how do I know if someone blocked me?

    I think the girl below blocked me. Is her profile viewable to everyone else?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-4e8db741c350

  10. #1124

    Another $ Up Front

    This one wants $100 before meeting so she can uber. I offered to set up the Uber but she said she's been stood up so now she wants proof. Yada, yada.

    Pass.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-577181522f6d

  11. #1123

    What. Huh?

    Been messaging with this one for a couple of days.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-63d435a8b2f9

    Went like this:

    Her: Hey, just to let you know I have a boyfriend and he's okay with and knows everything I do. I'm 19 and not looking for any physical sexual contact. I'm not a prostitute. I'm down to go on dates, trips, adventures, or anything you want to do for the day. I'm here to be your arm candy, friend, companion and someone to have fun with. But I do expect to be paid for my time. I'm also available to model for you privately, send you pictures, videos, fetish modeling, skype, cam girl stuff, ect. Based on what you prefer and want.

    On our first date we have to meet somewhere public for my safety. I don't meet at night. As long as you respect me we will get along fine. I have Kik and you can text me.

    Me: Hi. So. If you modeled for me privately, we don't get any physical contact?

    Her: I don't do sexual contact for my safety and well being. I'm literally 19. Why would I want to have sex with old dudes.

    Got to wonder if she's having any luck.

    Wk.

  12. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one and I have a M&G set for this week. Anyone else been in contact or met up with her yet?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bed6d765a6c7

    I'll report back. Happy Hunting.
    In her profile she said she " is looking for a new car".

  13. #1121

    Tnr0897

    I first talked to her almost 2 years ago on WYP, where her account was suspended likely for being a scam artist. She met me for lunch, collected her lunch money, then "poof" she vanished. She's also on Seeking Arrangements. We were going to meet for lunch, and when she asked about money for the M&G date I reminded her that I brought initial date money almost 2 years ago she vanished on me. She told me she'd meet next week, then immediately blocked me LOL. If anyone has had luck with her I'd like to hear about it. I'm pretty sure that she's just trying to collect as much lunch money as possible.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-34af58674295

  14. #1120

    Horse Rider

    Been talking to this one and I have a M&G set for this week. Anyone else been in contact or met up with her yet?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bed6d765a6c7

    I'll report back. Happy Hunting.

  15. #1119

    I have communicated with her too

    Same amount, but I couldn't get up there on Monday. I'm a little worried about her weight on picture number 3, but otherwise she looks like a possible to say the least.

    Let us know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdx1978  [View Original Post]
    I'm stepping back in the game after a long absence. This one seems ready to meet at $$. 5 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d.

    Anyone had the pleasure or am I out in TOFTT territory? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape