Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 867 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077
    She did bbfs but changed her mind at some point. Not seeing AA men are another thing that changed her mind about.

  2. #3703

    Newbie

    Hi guys, as the title states I'm new at this!

    I've been curious about aamps and aampsmaps.com. I wanted to know if MP's are worth it.

    Any tips and advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

  3. #3702

    Kissing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    God no! Don't see the Kissing Expert. She's not 23. She's more like 53. Ugly AF.
    He might be into that?

  4. #3701

    Staying near LAX airport

    Hey guys, I'm flying in to LAX Thursday for 2 days. Any good Asian massage / spa place near the airport? I'm looking for either FS or a good HJ / BJ. Checked Google and there are a few but don't want to waste my time or money on a legit place. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I can return the favor if you ever in Atlanta. Not planning to rent a car. Also would not mind an outcall to my hotel from Asian or Latina. Thanks guys.

  5. #3700

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077
    God no! Don't see the Kissing Expert. She's not 23. She's more like 53. Ugly AF.

  6. #3699

    Kissing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord  [View Original Post]
    Hello West Coast! I will be visiting your fair city (stationed in the Montebello area) in a couple weeks. I asked on the Escort side if there were suggestions for GFE with focus on kissing allowed. I hadn't had much response there, so I thought I'd check here for massage parlors that allow the same. FS not necessarily needed (but nice). I found a bit of info on RubMaps but many things were dated and hoped to get some fresh info from this side. I'll happily post back results after, but I'm only in town 3 days and only have one night where I might be able to break free to enjoy what may be offered, so it's a one shot deal for now. Many thanks!
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077

  7. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzboy  [View Original Post]
    Been reported as legit for years. Supposedly a good massage.

  8. #3697

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzboy  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, but its legit.

  9. #3696

    Curious


  10. #3695

    Kissing allowed

    Hello West Coast! I will be visiting your fair city (stationed in the Montebello area) in a couple weeks. I asked on the Escort side if there were suggestions for GFE with focus on kissing allowed. I hadn't had much response there, so I thought I'd check here for massage parlors that allow the same. FS not necessarily needed (but nice). I found a bit of info on RubMaps but many things were dated and hoped to get some fresh info from this side. I'll happily post back results after, but I'm only in town 3 days and only have one night where I might be able to break free to enjoy what may be offered, so it's a one shot deal for now. Many thanks!

  11. #3694

    Sounds strange

    Respectfully.

    This really sounds like an insider upselling their place.

    I guess theres only one way to find out.

    Good Luck Gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.

  12. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.
    There is no Ramada currently in Hollywood. Do you mean Santa Monica Blvd. In West Hollywood? There are good MPs in that area.

    And to clarify what you paid, was it a $90 tip plus $50 house fee or are you saying you paid $190 for 30 minutes?

  13. #3692

    Late night asian spots

    Any FS around koreatown that's not rose that's open late trying hit some after work.

  14. #3691

    Re: crazy references

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    LOL they want crazy references like your LinkedIn acct. Info. Fuck that. So much better out there for cheaper without the security background check!
    True that. If they can see your friends and your real life, a criminally inclined worker can build a identity portfolio of you for a friend of hers who may know how to dig deeper in the Internet and discover enough information on you to get credit cards in your name. Most workers ask for their own safety, but not all. There are handlers of those workers who would be glad to steal your identity while she is providing to her next customer.

    Be safe.

  15. #3690
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape