Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 403 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5340

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.
    I've been seeing Ashlee for about 6 years. Gets better all the time. Blonde again! New color this week. She has what most women have but don't use! Kegel muscles & she knows how to use them! That where the tightness comes from. She's always been a very good girl so treat her well & don't disrespect her. Big tits tattoos too! Got to love it! Curb IN.

  2. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-dds/24742323

    Sent her a text about her schedule and hosting, and she responded right away. Not sure if this is her first ad, probably too good to be true. Look familiar to anyone?
    I also texted her and she set a time then didn't send address and ghosted so hope you have better luck.

  3. #5338

    Just passing through.

    Hey guys, I'll be passing through Madison early next week, and was scouting out some talent, but couldn't find much on some posts that looked interesting:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-dds/24742323

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...belle/17903471

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecret/24868922

    Anyone have any intel on these girls?

  4. #5337

    Wowza!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-dds/24742323

    Sent her a text about her schedule and hosting, and she responded right away. Not sure if this is her first ad, probably too good to be true. Look familiar to anyone?

  5. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Probably 29-30.
    Saw a pic of her. She was a very attractive girl at the time it was taken. From a guy that's done his share of drugs in past weed and coke. But I had the good sense to avoid meth and heroin. BAD STUFF!

  6. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    How old was she?
    Probably 29-30.

  7. #5334

    Admin 2

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  8. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    This girl was pretty active around this time last year .Unfortunately she lost her battle with addiction yesterday and passed away. May she rest in peace.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6193/1/141548
    How old was she?

  9. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by HowieFukter  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Brianna several times and have decided that I won't be going back. The last time I saw her she wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to give a fuck.

    Other visits were pretty good. We'd start off with some small talk and a lousy back rub, then we'd 69 for a while and she'd cum several times. Then she'd ride me bareback in cowgirl position until I gave her a nice big cream pie. She always fucked me bareback.

    The last time she just wasn't into it. She didn't cum at all and the only way I could get off was to get her on her back and pound her as hard and deep as I could. I finally got my nut, cleaned up and left.

    I tried to make a date with one of the other girls but the schedule guy tried to set me up with Brianna again. She seemed like a nice girl and can really fuck when she wants to but variety is the spice of life and as much as I like bareback, it can be risky. I'm not the only one barebacking that pussy and I don't need to take something extra home!
    Did you negotiate an additional tip for FS? I'm sure that is not included in the hhr fbsm service.

  10. #5331
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #5330

  12. #5329

    This is so sad to see

    Addiction is a horrible disease. May she rest in paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    This girl was pretty active around this time last year .Unfortunately she lost her battle with addiction yesterday and passed away. May she rest in peace.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6193/1/141548

  13. #5328

    Really To Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    This girl was pretty active around this time last year .Unfortunately she lost her battle with addiction yesterday and passed away. May she rest in peace.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-6193/1/141548
    Really bad all these young and older people to dying from meth and heroin guess prescription stuff to. If building a wall stops some it I'm for it. These mexican cartels are flooding the country with this shot.

  14. #5327

    She the one

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Which Brianna are you talking about? Not the one at Grand canyon?
    BE CAREFUL!! I would aviod.

  15. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashlee last week at her residence. She is an extremely sweet & affectionate girl. Lots of ink, big titties, cute face, very mellow. Everything was covered, very nice oral. Sweet clean pussy, tasty tasty. She is very tight (and I'm not big), and I was close to popping a few times before I was ready. No rush, very easygoing. I hope to repeat soon.
    Is it just me who wonders why the girls would do everything covered on us but let us give oral to them? Just doesn't seem to make sense to me but maybe it's just me LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape