Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 868 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.
    There is no Ramada currently in Hollywood. Do you mean Santa Monica Blvd. In West Hollywood? There are good MPs in that area.

    And to clarify what you paid, was it a $90 tip plus $50 house fee or are you saying you paid $190 for 30 minutes?

  2. #3692

    Late night asian spots

    Any FS around koreatown that's not rose that's open late trying hit some after work.

  3. #3691

    Re: crazy references

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    LOL they want crazy references like your LinkedIn acct. Info. Fuck that. So much better out there for cheaper without the security background check!
    True that. If they can see your friends and your real life, a criminally inclined worker can build a identity portfolio of you for a friend of hers who may know how to dig deeper in the Internet and discover enough information on you to get credit cards in your name. Most workers ask for their own safety, but not all. There are handlers of those workers who would be glad to steal your identity while she is providing to her next customer.

    Be safe.

  4. #3690
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.

  5. #3689

    White Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Phuture6363  [View Original Post]
    Hey I am also looking for white girls, any one care to share any area.

    Thanks.
    Try Healing on Robertson. Bit pricey but a variety of talent. Some nsg and others VG.

  6. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Try templeofbliss.com - it is upscale. But it is 220 for a bullshit handjob.
    LOL they want crazy references like your LinkedIn acct. Info. Fuck that. So much better out there for cheaper without the security background check!

  7. #3687

    Big chested providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringer12  [View Original Post]
    Again on here looking for a provider with big tits. They can even be fat or not super pretty in the face, just looking to get my hands on some big ones. Not super into Asian women but will do, Latina preferred tho. Any recommendations?
    Any luck on finding a big chested provider? I do most of my mongering in the Valley and know a few here but wouldn't mind branching out.

  8. #3686

    Dumpy

    So, I have been hitting 187* westwood like hurricane irma (the actual fuck. A cat 2? That is like what it is on a windy day in an SGV AAMP).

    I saw lulu the other day, fair to less than middling body, face that could stop a cat 4 hurricane.

    Only redeeming values of lulu are:

    Once I gave her names such as mia, chloe, and sarah and cindy, and ask for a soft massage, she tickled my ass for 10 minutes and then I flipped for about 15 minutes of handjob time.

    40 at the door, 40 for the tip, and I finished about half the cup of water she gave me.

  9. #3685

    Temple of BS

    Quote Originally Posted by CJohnson49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recs for upscale parlors in the vein of WM and HH on Robertson? I like both but am looking to expand, and my ATF at WM has gotten tough to schedule. Much appreciate any help.
    Try templeofbliss.com - it is upscale. But it is 220 for a bullshit handjob.

  10. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by Relocatedtola  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.
    Hey I am also looking for white girls, any one care to share any area.

    Thanks.

  11. #3683

    Upscale Parlor Recs

    Anyone have recs for upscale parlors in the vein of WM and HH on Robertson? I like both but am looking to expand, and my ATF at WM has gotten tough to schedule. Much appreciate any help.

  12. #3682

    Upscale Spots

    Does anyone have any recs for upscale spots in the vein of WM Spa and Healing Hands? Those places are both pretty good, but my ATF at WM Spa has gotten really hard to book, and I'm thinking I could do better.

    I do not mind the extra tariff at all in exchange for better service from attractive providers. Any help is much appreciated.

  13. #3681

    Looking for this type of combination

    A real deep tissue massage for training exercise etc and release such as BBBJCIM and or hand Jobs and tits fucking and bbfscip or cia etc. Mainly from a thick and curvy female. Thank you and good luck for yours too.

  14. #3680

    Honolulu

    Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very safe. No earthquakes here.

  15. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringer12  [View Original Post]
    Again on here looking for a provider with big tits. They can even be fat or not super pretty in the face, just looking to get my hands on some big ones. Not super into Asian women but will do, Latina preferred tho. Any recommendations?
    Linda at Po Thai.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape