Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 28550
-
09-12-17 13:40 #5420Regular Member

Posts: 17Highly recommend. Great lady, pics a little old but excellent provider, at least 6 months or so ago she was.
Originally Posted by LatinXd
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 11:06 #5419Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes
I saw her twice when she use to work in an agency EF. She had a great body and great personality. She still posting some times but now she uses an assistant. If you need more info or sweet details let me know.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 10:30 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 3658Thank you for the info
Saved me the aggravation.
Originally Posted by Merlin42
[View Original Post]
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
09-11-17 10:29 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 3658Thank you for the info
Always looking for tiny chocolate sweet ones. Its hit or miss on Tagg but every once in a while, one can be found.
Wet Dreams, PW
-
09-11-17 07:42 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 239Delilah
https://www.escortcafe.com/alabama/1...h-205-569-1456
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
If you like tall, slender women, go see her. Fantastic GFE.
-
09-11-17 02:18 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 98Katana
I reviewed Katana last week and she wanted me to let everyone know she will be available in Lawrenceville all day Monday until about 7. I know there were a few people I gave her number to who were interested in seeing her, but missed her last time. Anyone else who is interested please PM me for more info.
-
09-09-17 19:28 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 177Deliah
Give us the 411.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 19:19 #5413Banned Member

Posts: 246Avoid
I reviewed her about a year ago. Lots of rules and she tries rushing you. Upsale on BJ. I won't go back.
Originally Posted by PWhipped
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 13:15 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 239Delilah
The beautiful and talented Delilah from Alabama will be in Atlanta tmro (Sun).
-
09-09-17 10:15 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 3658Pinky
🌴128081;127872;PUERTO RICAN GODESS🎀128081;127796;10145;Independent, Upsale, & Professional⬅avalible. For incalls and outcall - 22.
Tue 30 Aug 2016 05:26 PM.
Hello Gentlemen. 💦128166;tite🐒128166;128166;128175;BestBrain Graduated Top of My Class🎓The Best Kept Secret✋128071;Feminine💅 and Dainty 👙INDEPENDENT so no worry and no rush🎫I DRIVE MYSELF AND WORK ALONE💼128084;128094;.
OUTCALL / INCAll.
🎫127915;WELL WORTH IT. 📝NoRush Accommodating Patient Loving📝.
VERY OPENMINDED SAGITTARIUS.
Sloppy🔝10133;128049;.
💯128175;YOU WILL LOVE ME💯128175;.
💯128175;100% me or my ⏳8987; is 🆓127379;127379;.
??
Location: Atlanta, Norcross, Otp North.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Pinky?? She has one review on T-are. Review said driver but above it says she drives?? And review said no BJ but she says Sloppy above ??
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
09-08-17 23:38 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 29Katana
Can you pm me is she is still available?
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
She looks really hot!
-
09-08-17 11:17 #5409Banned Member

Posts: 74Reviews
She has 30 reviews on the page you linked.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 09:45 #5408Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, I clicked on the link and knew where to find reviews, no google searches necessary. I'm hoping for the best but that just seems like lazy research.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 08:01 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes
I have seen her twice couple of years back. Pics are her's and she is a legit provider but she is on drugs most of the times. Let me know if you need more info.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 07:41 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 49You sure she is still around? Ad is old. Looks like she would fit in nicely at DragonCon!
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





