Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 28535
-
09-09-17 10:15 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 3658Pinky
🌴128081;127872;PUERTO RICAN GODESS🎀128081;127796;10145;Independent, Upsale, & Professional⬅avalible. For incalls and outcall - 22.
Tue 30 Aug 2016 05:26 PM.
Hello Gentlemen. 💦128166;tite🐒128166;128166;128175;BestBrain Graduated Top of My Class🎓The Best Kept Secret✋128071;Feminine💅 and Dainty 👙INDEPENDENT so no worry and no rush🎫I DRIVE MYSELF AND WORK ALONE💼128084;128094;.
OUTCALL / INCAll.
🎫127915;WELL WORTH IT. 📝NoRush Accommodating Patient Loving📝.
VERY OPENMINDED SAGITTARIUS.
Sloppy🔝10133;128049;.
💯128175;YOU WILL LOVE ME💯128175;.
💯128175;100% me or my ⏳8987; is 🆓127379;127379;.
??
Location: Atlanta, Norcross, Otp North.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Pinky?? She has one review on T-are. Review said driver but above it says she drives?? And review said no BJ but she says Sloppy above ??
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
09-08-17 23:38 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 29Katana
Can you pm me is she is still available?
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
She looks really hot!
-
09-08-17 11:17 #5403Banned Member

Posts: 74Reviews
She has 30 reviews on the page you linked.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 09:45 #5402Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, I clicked on the link and knew where to find reviews, no google searches necessary. I'm hoping for the best but that just seems like lazy research.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 08:01 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes
I have seen her twice couple of years back. Pics are her's and she is a legit provider but she is on drugs most of the times. Let me know if you need more info.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 07:41 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 49You sure she is still around? Ad is old. Looks like she would fit in nicely at DragonCon!
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 00:59 #5399Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody have experience with her?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anybody experience with her? Goes by Whitney.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=278447
-
09-07-17 21:40 #5398Regular Member

Posts: 9Pm me here number please.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 22:29 #5397

Posts: 826When she starts acting like you are her boyfriend, and she calls you for every little problem that she ha $.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
I turned lemons I to lemonade a few years back, when Karla (spinner type short-lived BSW and new addict) was so needy. I used to be shooting loads in her mouth in exchange for rides down the street and 2 dollar checker burgers.
She used to be a housewife and came from a "decent" home. So she finally wisened up and went into rehab, she had a family who cared about her.
-
09-06-17 18:12 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 718Making plans for a trip
I'm a senior member from Tampa and happy to help out when you come to town with some insight. I'm going to be up in your town next week and am between the following ladies. Making final plans. I'd love some feedback on here or by PM Thanks.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6788423463-specials-american-w-an-exotic-look-i-work-independant-from-my-home-in-vinings/66936863
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...asion/77563888
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/sarita-...-atlanta-97565
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/arabell...rk-city-164884
-
09-06-17 11:32 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 412Katana
PM her info please if still available.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 06:38 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 215Can't PM you
Greek, I tried to PM you but you are in "don't receive" mode, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
Hidden from all the traffic, LOL.
SKY.
-
09-06-17 04:45 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks
Thanks guys for your feedback and for share your experiences!!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 21:28 #5392

Posts: 314Maddy
Anyone know if Maddy has a link, I've searched and can't find anything. She on BP?
Originally Posted by FrankyPlayAp
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 21:23 #5391

Posts: 314Courtney Love Lookalike
This one def has the Courtnet Love thing going on.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





