Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19295
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtInOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder guys, after the storm moves out tomorrow should be the best time to hit the Trail. Providers should be in abundance as they been indoors for a couple of days. Bargains can be had.
    I'm getting texts from every girl I have ever given the number to this morning. Like I'm going out in this.

  2. #19294

    Reminder

    Just a reminder guys, after the storm moves out tomorrow should be the best time to hit the Trail. Providers should be in abundance as they been indoors for a couple of days. Bargains can be had.

  3. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
    No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
    Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    Check your messages.

  4. #19292

    Christmas trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

    C5.
    I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
    No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
    Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

    Thanks,

    DT.

  5. #19291

    Dt

    DT you got to slide the links for these videos 😭

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

    Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

    FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find.
    .

  6. #19290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    My Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    You'll have to travel to Pampano or miami for DT's selection as LW / WPB is not his area. Though some of his UTRs run away to LW area sometimes. Guess Nov / Dec is my turn to come take runs. Can't wait. Stay safe; must be a cluster fest up there right now with locals x tourists. Little Charile x Snow are my hit list. Snow for that pawg ass of hers and well Charlie for complete devouring. Or something equivalent would fly I'm not that picky esp if I'm doing all the work.
    You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

    C5.

  7. #19289
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    DM hails from south Florida, here in Orlando hiding out from the hurricane. His work on the south Florida threads is legendary! He gets more pussy than C5!

    Enjoy Orlando brother! I love the pic with Skyee mouth full of cum! She's a sweetheart.

    C5.
    You'll have to travel to Pampano or miami for DT's selection as LW / WPB is not his area. Though some of his UTRs run away to LW area sometimes. Guess Nov / Dec is my turn to come take runs. Can't wait. Stay safe; must be a cluster fest up there right now with locals x tourists. Little Charile x Snow are my hit list. Snow for that pawg ass of hers and well Charlie for complete devouring. Or something equivalent would fly I'm not that picky esp if I'm doing all the work.

  8. #19288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She's over here now riding out IRMA (and lil DT) and trust me, she has more than made up for it!
    Has a heavenly body brother! You're all up in that ass! LOL! Literally!

    C5.

  9. #19287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Outstanding Photo Work!

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

    Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

    FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out. Now this one on the other hand is my find.
    That's Shae! LOL! She used to be around the Holden area. Banging little body! My boy and I gang banged her a few month's ago at the days inn in that hood. She a freak!

    Very cool chick!

    C5.

  10. #19286

    All Good Now!

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    With these girls. Sometimes with my dick in their mouth sometimes not. They nod out. Never happened with me before with Kaylee, but would eventually. After this experience of yours I spoke with her and encouraged her to make it right, so glad she did. From the looks of things, she went overboard!! LOL. Good that Skyee saved the day for you. Could just as well been Skyee that ruined your date. See pic. In fairness to her, Skyee snapped out of it and all was well.

    Oh, and your right, Kaylee is not going anywhere!!!
    She's over here now riding out IRMA (and lil DT) and trust me, she has more than made up for it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20170909-175614-360x640.png‎   Screenshot_20170909-175701-360x640.png‎  

  11. #19285

    Pleasant Surprise

    I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

    Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

    FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170909_141853-759x1012.jpg‎   Screenshot_20170909-143740-360x640.png‎   IMG_20170909_141858-759x1012.jpg‎  

  12. #19284

    Big tit Shelly

    Had the pleasure of finally meeting up with Shelly thanks to previous reports from our fellow mongers. Not the most beautiful woman EXCEPT for her incredible body. OMG! Performance was good on our car ride my choice for first date but will go for everything next time. Good value for 40 coins.

    Really nice and honest lady unlike many SW's who want to get their hustle going, no drugs, no drama. Highly recommend Shelly.

  13. #19283

    Every once in a While it happens

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Just arrived earlier this morning and didn't waste much time. My first contact compliments of SecondGround, was with Kaylee. She's a pleasant young thing, and all was going well until the meds took over. Apparently, she wasn't up to the task and couldn't quite finish the job. Actually she couldn't start it, kept falling asleep at the wheel (cock). (Pic 1).

    I liked her, and will give it another try with her under different circumstances.

    Next up, C5 introduced me to Skyee. Great girl, with good skills, a little meatier than I'm used to, but for the most part aims to please. She did try to upsell me,(not happening) but I didn't let that ruin the moment and pushed forward. I didn't get the "bare" necessities I requested, but I still gave a tip out of respect to C5, as well as for not rushing and allowing the videowork. (Pics 2-3).

    About to step out and check out the infamous Trail. I'll report back later!
    With these girls. Sometimes with my dick in their mouth sometimes not. They nod out. Never happened with me before with Kaylee, but would eventually. After this experience of yours I spoke with her and encouraged her to make it right, so glad she did. From the looks of things, she went overboard!! LOL. Good that Skyee saved the day for you. Could just as well been Skyee that ruined your date. See pic. In fairness to her, Skyee snapped out of it and all was well.

    Oh, and your right, Kaylee is not going anywhere!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skyee.JPG‎  

  14. #19282

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by WishMaster  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany the other day for great service at a good rate as usual. However, I asked her about the guy she walks with and she told me he is her brother. I remember parts of the thread speculating he is her pimp, husband, etc. So just wanted to clarify. This came directly from her. I've talked to him before and he seems very nice.
    Its her husband guys.

  15. #19281

    The Guy Walking with Tiffany

    Saw Tiffany the other day for great service at a good rate as usual. However, I asked her about the guy she walks with and she told me he is her brother. I remember parts of the thread speculating he is her pimp, husband, etc. So just wanted to clarify. This came directly from her. I've talked to him before and he seems very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape