Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 35480
-
09-09-17 10:46 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 501Kaylee part Deux
No complaints this time around. The location and circumstances were perfect, didn't leave much room for error. She responded with the perfect makeup date. I've had her over here all morning, she's actually very easy to get along with. Fantastic experience with an epic vid. I may have to bring her back to MIA with me, NOT, LOL.
This morning's experience alone was worth the trip, and not over yet.
Thanks again to SG for the Intro.
Kaylee, Terrific date definitely DT Approved!
-
09-09-17 09:34 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 376She's a hot little thing.
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 08:02 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 7357Nikki the Librarian on Paradise Trail
If anyone See's Nikki, Tell her C5 misses her and for her to call me.
Originally Posted by PrimeVector
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
09-09-17 08:01 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 7357My Miami Brother
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
DM hails from south Florida, here in Orlando hiding out from the hurricane. His work on the south Florida threads is legendary! He gets more pussy than C5!
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
Enjoy Orlando brother! I love the pic with Skyee mouth full of cum! She's a sweetheart.
C5.
-
09-09-17 06:35 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 1039It is a freaking ghost town out here. Damn it.
Sox.
-
09-09-17 01:37 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 501Melissa
Decided to go for another lap, and ran into Melissa. Tiny little thing, but surprised me with the skills. Didn't pay homage to the twins and couldn't dt little DT, but she performed well nonetheless. I finally got a typical BBBJ with CP finish for the standard inexpensive Miami / Broward damage. She's a little older than I'm accustomed to, probably 30+. No matter, I enjoyed myself thoroughly to the point I'll bring her over to my room tomorrow for a more detailed encounter.
Interesting, now that I'm back at the hotel I have 4 girls blowing up my phone. I'm beat, time to recharge the monger batteries and hit the trail early.
-
09-09-17 00:34 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 501Lexi
Hit the trail but nothing to be found. I became inpatient had to resort to another C5 referral. Thanks again, definitely owe him choice pick from the stable if ever he makes it down south.
Very cute girl, with a tight little figure, ideal for what I had in mind. It was not to be, she said she was on the rag. I had to settle for her head game. I enjoyed her pleasant demeanor and no-rush service. The head was decent enough, no complaints from me although not on par with my high standards. She didn't allow for action pics, oh well.
-
09-08-17 23:48 #19273Senior Member

Posts: 65Nicki.
Had to run an errand tonight, so I decided to hit the trail to see what was happening. Passed a WSW around 26th, then nothing until 39th. Errand took me south of 528, so the trip down was just browsing. On the way back just past Mickie D's I spotted a WSW in a dress walking north. Had glasses on and looked like a librarian. Yes, I was interested. Whipped around in a hotel parking lot to wait for her to walk by. I asked if she needed a ride, and she smiled and said, "You know I do!" She introduced herself as Nicki. Did the LEO check then off to her spot.
I'll keep it brief, but Nicki's head game is top notch. Started with a BBBJ. She is Kevon's equal when it came to getting a good bit of junior down. I was quickly as hard as Chinese arithmetic. Grabbed a cover, and she climbed aboard. Enjoyed her motion and nips while she bounced away. She turned her around for some RCG, riding like a rodeo champ, before I laid her down, climbed on top, and started pounding away and letting go of a big load. We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Donation was 0. 4, but I gave her a little extra for her enthusiasm and the coming storm. I dropped her a bit further south.
Chris5, she is looking for you. Worried about the storm and lack of rooms due to evacuations. I have digits for SM's. She is looking for biz. Very nice time, will repeat. Treat her nice fellas.
-
09-08-17 21:22 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 434My dream of Shelly
Couple of nights ago, I decided to take a stroll up the trail unit a gem caught my eye. It was the infamous Shelly, the one with the big tits. I scooped her up and went to a secluded area and she gave me a wonderful BBBJ. I also went to town on her boobs like there was no tomorrow. Hopefully when I dream of her again, I'll do more. Damage was .4 Mario coins. Stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
09-08-17 20:42 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 501Hello Orlando!
Just arrived earlier this morning and didn't waste much time. My first contact compliments of SecondGround, was with Kaylee. She's a pleasant young thing, and all was going well until the meds took over. Apparently, she wasn't up to the task and couldn't quite finish the job. Actually she couldn't start it, kept falling asleep at the wheel (cock). (Pic 1).
I liked her, and will give it another try with her under different circumstances.
Next up, C5 introduced me to Skyee. Great girl, with good skills, a little meatier than I'm used to, but for the most part aims to please. She did try to upsell me,(not happening) but I didn't let that ruin the moment and pushed forward. I didn't get the "bare" necessities I requested, but I still gave a tip out of respect to C5, as well as for not rushing and allowing the videowork. (Pics 2-3).
About to step out and check out the infamous Trail. I'll report back later!
-
09-08-17 18:19 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 188I Must've done something wrong if I was Banned!!
LOL, Chris your confusing me with Supermanorl. And yes I know that Jessica wants to see me. We do fuck good together, that's for sure. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 17:42 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 317Heritage Nicole
No need to sweat anything. Gone bb with Nicole more than I can count.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
Never had anything come back to bite me with her.
-
09-08-17 16:38 #19268Senior Member

Posts: 887Tracy
Picked up an older SW said her names Tracy or Tracey by Nashville number area. I was hoping to find old Barbie if anyone has her number pm me. So this is late at night around 10 and its dark can't tell if she looked good or not and she seemed drunk. I was glad I took the chance she gave a great bbjcim did not rush even let me play with the kitty and suck on the titties. I will try to find her again 25 marios.
-
09-08-17 16:27 #19267Senior Member

Posts: 887Damn she got big, liked hr bjs.
Originally Posted by TheDuke29
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 12:27 #19266Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jessica aka Kirbi
This chick is always on the hustle and you definitely have to secure your belongings. I've never had an issue with her. But then again my reputation speaks for itself on the trail.
Originally Posted by RoyGoodman
[View Original Post]
C5.











Reply With Quote




