Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have one rule never go raw. But today I did, with Herrtiage nicole. She said she gets checked once a month and is clean. Of course I believed her. But I have never gone raw with anyone and now I'm freaking out. My mind is going insane and I'm googling a million things. At first I had the condom on for oral, then we took it off and she continued the orla for about 5 minutes before I let it all out in her mouth. And that was it. (I'm 10000% fully clean, but I'm extremely worried) advice? Should I be stressed? Any info on her? HELP.
    Iam like you never raw but every once and a while if she hot and young I go bare. You prob ok. Nicole is always around and always clean.

  2. #19249
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    That's my dear friend Mariam. I took that pic of her in my car. LOL!

    Best head on the trail.

    C5.
    Definitely one of the best head game on the trail. I found her at Suburban last Friday and I paid for a room for 30 minutes and she really made sure I had a good time for the time we had. She gave me 15 minutes of head and she would have kept going if I didn't remind her of the time we got left so she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl then I finished in Mish, one of the best times I had with her. I also saw her this morning for another great time. Always my favorite girl to pick up on the trail.

  3. #19248

    Best Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    That's my dear friend Mariam. I took that pic of her in my car. LOL!

    Best head on the trail.

    C5.
    Yeah Bro, one of the ALL TIME best headache relievers! Phenomenal technique! So much head lickin!

    TH.

  4. #19247

    What a pretty.

    Little cocksucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Any recent Maria sightings?

    C5.

  5. #19246

    ?

    According to google I'm all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have one rule never go raw. But today I did, with Herrtiage nicole. She said she gets checked once a month and is clean. Of course I believed her. But I have never gone raw with anyone and now I'm freaking out. My mind is going insane and I'm googling a million things. At first I had the condom on for oral, then we took it off and she continued the orla for about 5 minutes before I let it all out in her mouth. And that was it. (I'm 10000% fully clean, but I'm extremely worried) advice? Should I be stressed? Any info on her? HELP.

  6. #19245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Any recent Maria sightings?

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170125_105932.jpg‎  

  7. #19244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Superstar Lexi

    Out this morning strolling near BK.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0601171659.jpg‎  

  8. #19243

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    That's my dear friend Mariam. I took that pic of her in my car. LOL!

    Best head on the trail.

    C5.
    Oh Bro. I'm very very sorry because I didn't post that it was your photo. Please accept my heartfelt apology. LOL.

    TH.

  9. #19242

    Red Carpet

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Miami member who is being sent by the company to Orlando for a couple of days. If someone could be so gracious with giving me a hand selecting an area to stay in near the best action. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do the research and I would never post asking for help, but drastic times call for drastic measures. Any suggestions?
    I'm glad a couple of the street kings gave you some good insight as to where to stay. You are one of the guys in Miami I actually follow and admire your adventures. Welcome to the area and enjoy your time here.

    BG111.

  10. #19241

    Rookie.

    Gentleman I have one rule never go raw. But today I did, with Herrtiage nicole. She said she gets checked once a month and is clean. Of course I believed her. But I have never gone raw with anyone and now I'm freaking out. My mind is going insane and I'm googling a million things. At first I had the condom on for oral, then we took it off and she continued the orla for about 5 minutes before I let it all out in her mouth. And that was it. (I'm 10000% fully clean, but I'm extremely worried) advice? Should I be stressed? Any info on her? HELP.

  11. #19240
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you wore that pussy out good if you let her spend the night. LOL!
    Absolutely.

    I was at it all night, even as she slept.

    Kept trying to stick it in that angry little butt hole, but she would tighten that thing up to the point where I thought I was gunna lose my pinky.

    I must say, she's a DEEP sleeper.

    Could run a train up that thing and she wouldn't know.

    Much more enjoyable when she's awake though.

    She really gets into it and does her best to please.

  12. #19239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mariam is a Hidden Treasure on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into HO Town because, as usual, I was on a mission to find one that I never " dated ." And I found one in the darkness and rain near W Oak Ridge Rd on the Infamous Trail. She made me promise 2 x that I wasn't UC. And gave outstanding BB road head on our way to the spot. At the crime scene she continued her outstanding BB head game until I busted long and hard. She was on cloud 9, a bit paranoid, but friendly, pleasant, and trustworthy. From Jacksonville, Fla here she is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1483296024

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
    That's my dear friend Mariam. I took that pic of her in my car. LOL!

    Best head on the trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170610_190653.jpg‎  

  13. #19238

    Mission Accomplished

    Rolled into HO Town because, as usual, I was on a mission to find one that I never " dated ." And I found one in the darkness and rain near W Oak Ridge Rd on the Infamous Trail. She made me promise 2 x that I wasn't UC. And gave outstanding BB road head on our way to the spot. At the crime scene she continued her outstanding BB head game until I busted long and hard. She was on cloud 9, a bit paranoid, but friendly, pleasant, and trustworthy. From Jacksonville, Fla here she is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1483296024

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

  14. #19237

    Mission accomplished

    Rolled into HO Town because, as usual, I was on a mission to find one that I never " dated " . And I found one in the darkness and rain near W Oak Ridge Rd on the Infamous Trail. She made me promise 2 x that I wasn't UC. And gave outstanding BB road head on our way that to the spot. At the crime scene she continued her outstanding BB head game until I busted long and hard. She was on cloud 9, a bit paranoid, but friendly, pleasant, and trustworthy. From Jacksonville, Fla here she is:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1483296024

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

  15. #19236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Impressive dude

    Quote Originally Posted by OtownCruiser  [View Original Post]
    A few mild pix (the others I have are quite incriminating. Not to mention the video footage I'll probably be stroking it to for quite a while LOL).
    Very nice! She looks very familiar. Very attractive.

    I give you kudos.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape