Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 30759
-
08-31-17 02:06 #18054Senior Member

Posts: 381Seventy (70) dollars.
Good massage with HJ / HE with or without roaming over clothes: 60 house fee + 40 tip = 100.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Good massage with HJ / HE with roaming under clothes, topless and / or FIV and / or FIA: 60 house fee + 60 tip = 120.
(Good) massage with covered blowjob: 60 house fee + 80 tip = 140.
(Good) massage with bareback blowjob: 60 house fee + 100 = 160.
(Good) massage with full service: 60 house fee + 140 tip = 200.
-
08-30-17 23:34 #18053

Posts: 2479I don't think I contributed anything about CS recently. I will add this tidbit. Technically, the Catholic church does not own CS, but they do own the fee simple interest. CS is a condominium, but only for business, and not residential. You cannot live there, thus the really cheap prices for a unit. CS has security patrolling floors at night to make sure no one is living there. Security looks for lights on and noises late at night.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 22:41 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 77Chinese musical rooms
This bait and switch is getting tiresome. Called the *1128 # and I asked is this Mia? She says yes so I set up appt with her and she says 13th flr. I thought I finally got a hookup with Mia!! As 1 of the Braddahs mentioned to me she works out of the 13th floor. I'm revved and ready, get there and who answers the door? Lisa!! I been with her before and she was pretty good so I just go in and say no massage, lets fuck!! I help her out of her clothes and proceed to maul her mini As then DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, the works!! Did the double finga 2 knuckle special on her. She wild like bronco! Finally CBJ, CFS, greeked her mish, dog, side by side and blew WO cover. I may or may not see Lisa again, spinna not really my type, . But she can go! Needless to say, I give up on Mia. Happy hunting gang!
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 22:40 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 1243How much tip for receiving Russian?
It is more than a standard HE with the provider's hand (s) and less than a CBJ / BBBJ. What is the consensus?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1004100
Jan Fortifore.
Originally Posted by RoadRunnin
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 20:31 #18050Banned Member

Posts: 442Any links to her ad or contact number? I miss her massages!
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 20:16 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 384My Sweet MILF YUMI finally back
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976
YUMI finally back from business trip. I got my time with her right away. She always give me full hour good massage, even with HE after. Either HJ or FS, she always loves it. Keeps in great shape. I love her spinner body with pretty face.
Flesh.
-
08-30-17 19:44 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 1645Century Square Intel
Braddah CoffeeBean, CK813, JR, and all the others I forgot / didn't mention:
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
Mahalo for the 411 on this place. Makes sense. Coffee Bean said it best, and I trust his word as a fellow monger and braddah. I don't look like a seedy character (I used to get the "cop" label a lot driving downtown back in the day, but shrug) so I mean no need give stink eye. You right. Perhaps had illegal behavior back in the day for make security leery of potential mongers. All in all, I'll skip / avoid this place. And yeah, church right next door. Full of micros, LOL. I swear they invaded this island.
I have a report, but I'll post this in a different post.
Thank you again for the braddahs who helped with info. Shit. Management should update their damn directory then, no wonder no more that much ads for this place. Damn shame. Nice, tall, shiny building, located on the outskirts of downtown.
H.
-
08-30-17 19:17 #18047Regular Member

Posts: 15Anu Indie / CC / Ewa beach WARNING WARNING
Just wanted to get the word out that ANU is a guy so have fun playing with HIS dick. Look at the size of those arms and legs.
Originally Posted by HardEight
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 15:55 #18046Regular Member

Posts: 15Chinese in CC
Sorry bro you got the bait and switch. I'm glad you left. If the ad is too hot, you know something's wrong.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 14:50 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 298Lenka
She has big fake tits and she won't touch your banana. She will let you suck and play with those tits. Maybe you might get her to play with balls. Her problem is that she picks you up from the lobby / outside the building in a super slutty dress. It just advertises to everyone in the building who and what she is. I remember going up the elevator with her and two high school girls. They were totally giggling and I'm sure told their parents about this.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
Maybe you have to mention to dress normal when getting you.
-
08-30-17 11:13 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 58Anu cc
Anu was a guy from ewa beach posting as an indie.
Originally Posted by OJSimpson1995
[View Original Post]
How many of you guys tried to touch her pussy and felt a dick? LOL.
-
08-30-17 06:18 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 239Standard $$.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 05:26 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 984Wait a minute
I stopped by to see this girl "Jennifer" found on BP, today. My first time out mongering in awhile. I was primed.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218
I called ahead and made appointment. Very friendly on the phone. This was based on your glowing report, my desire to see this Asian blonde hottie, at least her pics depicted that.
But lo and behold, I let myself get sucked into the CC bait and switch vacuum. I learned (again) why I never go there anymore.
I was met at the door by a tall thin older woman, straight black hair with a few brown highlights. Big rack and long legs. She was pleasant and mildly attractive, but NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS IN THE AD. So we walked into a room and I declined the offer to shower. Finally I just stood there and looked at her and asked, "Are you Jennifer?
"Yes, baby, its me. ".
"But you don't look anything at all like the girl in the ad. ".
"What you mean? Baby it's me, I take good care of you, I promise. ".
"I think maybe I'll go".
"Wait! Why? You no leave! I do you good. I promise. ".
"No. I'm going to go now. ".
And I left.
Bait and switch is fucked up. I won't do that shit. I won't get suckered into blowing my wa on these places that totally lie to you, the customer. A bad experience or even a mediocre one with a provider is one thing. Bt just outright bullshit ads are entirely something else.
Would not repeat, would not recommend. Called it a day and went home after not connecting with anyone I wanted to see. Will try again tomorrow. Stopped by Happiness and the place was crawling with contractors. I called mamasan to ask who was available. The background noise from workers banging around on the roof, made it impossible to understand mamasan. I hung up.
-
08-30-17 05:10 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 984No Go
True, all prior reports (a few) were that she is a lame massage and no HE / HJ to be had. Will allow you to do yourself, but WTF? However, its been a long time since she has run an ad. Perhaps desperate times call for desperate measures. Maybe she is on the dark side now? TOFTT and report back, eh?
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 03:08 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes, that's her. One of the best legit MTs out there. Be nice.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






