Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Getting pretty close to an ad

    A2

  2. #1567

    Wonuvakind on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    If any of you were on TNA a year or two ago, check out wonuvakind on SA. You might recognize her. She disappeared for a bit and wound up on SA.

    She's expensive at 5 bills but she stays for a few hours and doesn't stop. All bb -- BBFS, bbgreek, BBBJ, and cum anywhere you want.

    She needs a lot of prep for greek -- A LOT of prep -- and doesn't like or want that to be the immediate goto but after a couple of nuts if you take your time and prep her, she'll give you an incredible greek experience.

    She's worth the investment.
    Anyone have a link to her profile. Cannot find her on SA. Has she changed her screen-name?

  3. #1566

    Speaking of SA.

    If any of you were on TNA a year or two ago, check out wonuvakind on SA. You might recognize her. She disappeared for a bit and wound up on SA.

    She's expensive at 5 bills but she stays for a few hours and doesn't stop. All bb -- BBFS, bbgreek, BBBJ, and cum anywhere you want.

    She needs a lot of prep for greek -- A LOT of prep -- and doesn't like or want that to be the immediate goto but after a couple of nuts if you take your time and prep her, she'll give you an incredible greek experience.

    She's worth the investment.

  4. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Very helpful. Thank you, sir. Anyone else hook up with her besides OP?
    Who hasn't?

  5. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    Kenzie - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?218784-Kenzie69.

  6. #1563

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quota  [View Original Post]
    Ema1919 is her name on SA, bottom of the search form is a entry spot for "profile text".
    Very helpful. Thank you, sir. Anyone else hook up with her besides OP?

  7. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip.

    We met up for the first time in a long time.

    She has a need to get her some bbc.

    She can handle it and likes it hard and rough.

    All inclusive. $$.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  8. #1561
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Did you really fucking write that? Were you being sarcastic or are you trying to get banned?

    A2

  9. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    How can a premier member search for a SB by name? Is Ema listed as Sub Ema?
    I believe the poster is referring to Ema1919 (her username). And yes, you can search SA by username. You don't have to be a premier member to do that either.

    Good luck.

  10. #1559

    Ema1919 from SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    How can a premier member search for a SB by name? Is Ema listed as Sub Ema?
    Ema1919 is her name on SA, bottom of the search form is a entry spot for "profile text".

  11. #1558

    RE: Jen

    LOL, I noticed that earlier today. Different phone number but like that matters - I won't be going. But this is the thing I hate about BP, all of the searching and communicating to find what you want and then you show up to weirdness. TNA is worthless and expensive. I prefer the street, but that's dying quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Either I'm losing my mind or those pictures changed in the couple of hours. I looked at her picture earlier and she was a dark-skinned skinny black woman. I now look and she is a chubby mixed person with big boobs. I think you may have dodged a bullet. It appears to be a scam.

  12. #1557

    SA Search

    How can a premier member search for a SB by name? Is Ema listed as Sub Ema?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quota  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Bellababyy22 from SA is down for anything BB, CIP CIM no problem. She doesn't enjoy Greek but doesn't stop you from doing it. Complains a lot but doesn't say no. Has no car, lives in bumfuck Redmond damn near Carnation. A little chubby, nice soft ass. Gift was 300 told her afterward I would repeat for 200. She wasn't against it for repeat visits.

  13. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Either I'm losing my mind or those pictures changed in the couple of hours. I looked at her picture earlier and she was a dark-skinned skinny black woman. I now look and she is a chubby mixed person with big boobs. I think you may have dodged a bullet. It appears to be a scam.
    Same here boss. Good catch!

    The previous chocolate girl looked good.

  14. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    So in my quest for AA providers who will go bare I negotiated with this girl this via phone this evening. She initially wouldn't offer so I thanked her for her time but then she contacted me later and asked if I could do $280 for an all bare package if I came to see her tonight. I had to confess that I was quite a distance from the Seattle / Everett area but she said she might be around for the week. She was really nice, if she's around I might see her if I make it back into the area. But for anyone else, go try her out if interested.

    http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/54431283
    Either I'm losing my mind or those pictures changed in the couple of hours. I looked at her picture earlier and she was a dark-skinned skinny black woman. I now look and she is a chubby mixed person with big boobs. I think you may have dodged a bullet. It appears to be a scam.

  15. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    I got to know Ema on SeekingArraingement.

    I am drawn to those that are submissive. She prefers to be dominated and manhandled.

    She is consistently 1-2 hours late and thinks because she has a hot body that she can do whatever she wants.

    1st time she did it I warned her. 2nd time she did it and I slapped her right across the face, and face-fucked her as soon as she arrived.

    I then made her DATO me and gag on my dick. Soon after her pussy was dripping wet. I pounded in in doggie the made her ride me. She had 2 screaming orgasms. I put her in mish and started fucking her while I choked the shit out of her. Then bent her over and fucked her is the ass before I pulled out and went straight to her mouth for ATM BBBJCIMWS.

    She is a total spoiled daddy's girl that loves to get abused and treated like a *****.

    All in for 400. Outcall. She is annoying because she is always late but she is a hot fuck. She admits that she pretty much will rawdog anyone that treats her like shit and dominates her.

    I see her a couple times a month.
    Thanks for the review. Bellababyy22 from SA is down for anything BB, CIP CIM no problem. She doesn't enjoy Greek but doesn't stop you from doing it. Complains a lot but doesn't say no. Has no car, lives in bumfuck Redmond damn near Carnation. A little chubby, nice soft ass. Gift was 300 told her afterward I would repeat for 200. She wasn't against it for repeat visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape