Thread: Crystal Healing
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 3065
-
11-19-17 01:03 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 182Wow Lucky got chubby
It's a shame they do not realize how important staying in shape is to their amount of customers.
-
10-31-17 03:27 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 669Pink Orchid has a thread in this forum.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...93-Pink-Orchid
-
10-30-17 20:49 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 573Mama Jun has Moved to Kalakaua and Fern Streets Orchids
I posted in Backpage section. Is CHM closed? My mistake, number is working now. Anyhow, any intel on the new (or old) women at Orchids would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-10-17 18:58 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 673Sara
Came here recently late one night and only Sara was available. I wasn't sure who she was but I said ok because I was that horny.
Low and behold this was the Sara that I reported on several years ago and I was very happy to see her. Last time she had way to much makeup on her eyes. This time very little makeup and she looked great. 30's-early 40's Tanned, very curvy and natural tits. Not a spinner and not slim. Fantastic service all BB because this is an all BB store as you all know. She also did a stint at Kison and has many reports. Recommend. 50+150.
-
09-09-17 14:40 #2851Banned Member

Posts: 1022Lucky Little Ginger
Ginger (MILF / spinner) is back at CHS under the name Lucky. She's as cute as ever but sporting a new and squeezable set of round and responsive boobies! She will still fuck and suck you all day long if you take your time! Definite repeat!
Note: I started this report over a month ago, then went out of town and forgot about it. Luckily I just shocked my draft file! Better late than never!
-
09-06-17 21:26 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 182Lisa
Lisa is looking better. She lost some weight.
-
09-06-17 01:59 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 216Sarah
Sarah must be the youngest provider at CHM. A couple years ago, there was Miki who was even younger. Sarah is short and glamorously curvy. She is a rare k-provider because she is all natural. Another thing that's going for her is her soft and flawless skin on her face and body. She's got great attitude as she is very friendly. We started the session with DFK, and I was groping her natural tits. They are shapely and firm. I put my hands on her tits, then slowly moved them down to her knees. Perfect hour glass figure. She dropped down to BBBJ. Then we moved to the bed and she continued to BBBJ. JR was fully charged. The main deed started with ACG. Sarah was very sexy and she straddled in the air above JR and guided it slowly into her nani. She slowly worked it. A great view as Sarah is slightly bent forward and her natural tits were dangling right in front of my eyes. We moved to K9. Very nice view here too, as Sarah's got firm and round ass. Gave it a soft slap. Moved on to the missionary. I lifted Sarah's calves onto my shoulder for deeper penetration. Started to pump harder and CIP. We lied on the bed to make pillow talk. A little while after, she offered MSOG. I declined as I had mongered two days in a row and knew second was not likely from me. She massaged me to round out the session.
-
09-05-17 19:49 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 947Mama Lisa
I don't think I'm particularly good with these kinds of descriptions, NB, but maybe some other brothers will contribute their impressions of her looks. Lisa is definitely not gorgeous, nice pouty lips though, probably call her MILF for sure, and maybe GND in face looks, whatever. Age? Dunno. 40's at least? I'm honestly not sure. FWIW, I suspect you might not be attracted to sex with her since she's been intentionally keeping her Bush trimmed. That was what I was saying in my previous post, I wanted to encourage her to let her Bush grow out. Here's my assessment of Lisa, from past experience: I've known her for years so we are quite comfortable together and plus she gets super wet with me, and all of this makes me want to spend more time with her. However, what places her in a sort of special category IMO is she's such a tiny lightweight package that during sex I can keep my dick plugged into her and move her body into all kinds of different positions without ever even needing to pull out! This is really fun, and is why Lisa is high on my list of future fucks I'm looking forward to whenever I can fuck again.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 19:25 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 947DeMeter, what you said about "sexy girl here regarded as too big or too fat in East Asia". I used to totally and only want spinners; slender women. It was a mental thing, a visual thing. But the problem which developed with this was, I found myself having really satisfying sex with some women who just didn't fit that physical stereotype! As a result, I'm no longer as limited and constrained in the enjoyment of love-making by what a woman happens to look like.
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 19:03 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 947Interesting! You could be right about this. I'll try and listen more carefully next time I'm there and they say her name.
Originally Posted by Sukebegai
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 14:10 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 629Lisa's face, Bush
How is Lisa face wise? I know CH is known for more mature MILF types, not so much younger ones, but is she at least nice looking face wise and how old now? And the Bush? You know I live that. Is it thick yet or still sparse?
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 13:56 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 442Rocky
I think when mama Lisa and Mimi say "Lucky" it sounds like "Rocky". I did a double take last time I was there thinking there was a new girl.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 01:44 #2843

Posts: 487Interesting in american
It seems that western culture prefer more matured body than eastern asia.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
A sexy girl here can be regarded as "too big" or "too fat" in east asian. (Not only height but also weight and body size too).
But more interesting thing is men here prefer "desert pussy". For long it was regarded as unlucky or less productive women.
When I was in east asia, shaved pussy means "she needs child birtg in hospital" or "she is treatinf her std now" haha.
And women with naturally no hair on down part was "unluck" to men.
When I was in korea, my female friends said they could find advertisement in women's toilet that says "you have too little hair there? Your husband is avoiding you? (At that time most k couple had first sex in honey moon so they couldn't know sexual thing till they have no choice bu be patient) You can implant that part so you can have hairy pussy!
-
09-04-17 23:16 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 947Small kind crew at Crystal at the moment. Soda off for short time and Honey same thing. Total house working only get Mama Lisa, Mimi, and Rocky, also known as Ginger / Lucky, who keeps coming up with so many names difficult to keep track! Lisa grew her Bush out. She says it could be way more fuzzy and long than it is but she trims it back. I told her, no; let it grow out crazy! Big Bush is a sexual turn-on for some guys! I doubt she understands my idea, but I'm thinking a major Bush like she is apparently capable of cultivating could be unique and attract extra business for her. I get complimented by the girls for being one saint since I tell them up front no can fuck until get rid of genital warts. They tell me some guys wouldn't say nothing, just have their fun, but risk infecting the providers. To me still worth regular house and tip even so because good time cuddle, get massaged and talk story some. I still believe I can cure HPV warts myself but have to continue experiments to figure this out, seat of the pants scientist personal guinea-pig lab-rat style.
-
08-25-17 14:04 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 182New Girl Sophia
I was in the neighborhood and decided to pop my head in CHM. They have a new girl Sophia. 5'5" looks younger than the average CHM girl. Didn't get a good look at the body and she was wearing black but skinny limbs. Face was average, she was wearing too much makeup to tell. Didn't have enough time so I left.












Reply With Quote




