rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 660 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8763

    Bobbi

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703

    Tried to set up date today but only offering outcall today which doesn't work for me. Anyone have any experience? TOFTT on Saturday.

    PM is ok.

    Cowboy.

  2. #8762

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is definitely the go to for me for a great BBBJ at sn affordable price. I'm Waterbury CT there was this girl named Taylor who gave comparable BBBJ's but it wasn't an incall.

    Taylor like Destiny only gave head until one day when she decided to take off her panties. And so it began. I'd be interested in seeing Destiny naked and having additional fun.

    She's a gem though, a BBBJ by anyone else is usually 20 minutes before I explode, she had me in and out in 8 minutes!
    What's Taylor's info.

  3. #8761

    Destiny

    Destiny is definitely the go to for me for a great BBBJ at sn affordable price. I'm Waterbury CT there was this girl named Taylor who gave comparable BBBJ's but it wasn't an incall.

    Taylor like Destiny only gave head until one day when she decided to take off her panties. And so it began. I'd be interested in seeing Destiny naked and having additional fun.

    She's a gem though, a BBBJ by anyone else is usually 20 minutes before I explode, she had me in and out in 8 minutes!

  4. #8760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Having a good look at the fb is setting off my spider sense, something doesn't fit.
    She's legit, but a heavy drug user. Stay away trouble.

  5. #8759

    Amber from Boston

    Tried calling Amber today. She picked up then immediately hung up on me. Tried texting her, and she texted me back to stop. Not really sure what's going on, but I get the message.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-rhody/8276773

  6. #8758
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this one before. FB comes back positive.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...t-door/8268413
    Having a good look at the fb is setting off my spider sense, something doesn't fit.

  7. #8757
    Not leaving a lot to the imagination with one of those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this one before. FB comes back positive.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...t-door/8268413

  8. #8756

    Is this one familiar to anyone?

    Never seen this one before. FB comes back positive.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...t-door/8268413

  9. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by HardNlong13  [View Original Post]
    I thought I have seen her reviewed here before but couldn't find anything in a search.

    # ending in 4051.
    Thick Latina? I'm all in.

    You hav a link to the ad?

  10. #8754

    Thicker latina

    I thought I have seen her reviewed here before but couldn't find anything in a search.

    # ending in 4051.

  11. #8753

    KoF

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I too have noticed this ad because it stands out--it is VERY unusual!

    Now, while their offers surely seem enticing, I would proceed with EXTREME caution! There are a couple of potential caveats, of which everyone, I think, should be aware. First, notice the pictures of keys in the subject line. These "girls" are clearly selling keys. And party favors. Now, if you do not know what a key is, or what party favors are, in street parlence, then you should go directly to the Urban Dictionary, which I'm sure you all have bookmarked!

    But wait! Maybe these girls who appear to be selling these keys and party favors and blow jobs etc are not "girls" at all--maybe they are just very close friends of our ubiquitous Uncle LEO! And they just want you to THINK that they are just pretty, young, niave, enterprising young girls, who just want to fuck and suck and at the same time themselves have fun, get high on their poison, and get off and get you off for a fair price, and make a decent, honest, living!.
    Thanks for the lesson KOA. (fairly newbie).

  12. #8752
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this one, which I've never seen on BP before.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-girls/8166348

    Sasha has a "wide range" of girls to choose from, and they take credit cards. Anyone know about it?
    I too have noticed this ad because it stands out--it is VERY unusual!

    Now, while their offers surely seem enticing, I would proceed with EXTREME caution! There are a couple of potential caveats, of which everyone, I think, should be aware. First, notice the pictures of keys in the subject line. These "girls" are clearly selling keys. And party favors. Now, if you do not know what a key is, or what party favors are, in street parlence, then you should go directly to the Urban Dictionary, which I'm sure you all have bookmarked!

    But wait! Maybe these girls who appear to be selling these keys and party favors and blow jobs etc are not "girls" at all--maybe they are just very close friends of our ubiquitous Uncle LEO! And they just want you to THINK that they are just pretty, young, niave, enterprising young girls, who just want to fuck and suck and at the same time themselves have fun, get high on their poison, and get off and get you off for a fair price, and make a decent, honest, living!

    Secondly: A google of the number brings up nada. Beginning to get the picture?

    But hell--different strokes for different folks, right? So if any of you braver souls out there in USASG-land want to TOFTT with this one, PLEASE at least report back, and let us know what is on their menu? (if there IS a menu!

    And if they turn out to be just good old fashioned ultra-GFE's after all, then please be sure to PM me! .

  13. #8751

    A new escort service?

    Just came across this one, which I've never seen on BP before.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-girls/8166348

    Sasha has a "wide range" of girls to choose from, and they take credit cards. Anyone know about it?

  14. #8750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Indian Goddess - 22

    Any information on this girl? Her ad reads "Indian Goddess - 22" in Providence W / M. Last four 7921. Pics look great and yeah, yeah, I know, they are never the girls in the pics, well maybe sometimes. PM or post, whichever you prefer.

    Thanks.

  15. #8749
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Her real name is Melissa P. Can give you last name if you want to call the cops (although I bet you don't want to tell them what you were doing there).

    Also she's much older than she posts (aren't they all) early to mid 40's. Grew up in North Attleboro and moved to lovely Woonsocket.
    Gee, I have done MANY that picked my pocket, till I learned never to carry anything in my pockets, LOL! Its the one's with pimp daddy dealers that I worry about, mainly! And I actually like her MILFY look. Do you think you can post a link? Or contact info? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape