Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 807 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5044

    Saturday Night Cruise

    Last night I had a rare weekend night to myself so I decided not to waste the opportunity. After about 30 minutes of traveling G, and and 6th, I headed to L. I was waived at by an acceptable W / F on 6th and L at the church but decided to see what else was out. The only other candidate was walking between 12 and 13 close to the gas station. After a couple of passes, I finally spotted her off of 12. Made the scoop. Her name is Jessica. Pretty cute with long sandy blonde hair and was wearing grey leggings which I like.

    We took a ride and parked. She did a very nice BBBJCIM for 25. I asked for a number but she said it was stolen. (Of course) She wanted to set something up for next week but I passed because I never really know when I can be free now days. She says she is out every night between 6 and 16 for those who want to maybe check her out. I would definately repeat if I had a number.

    Prior to Jessica I also saw tattooed Angel on 8th and G. From behind she looked great. She was wearing a maroon dress with flower print under her jacket and black leggings. When I saw it was her, I passed because I wasn't that desparate yet. I probably would have scooped her before giving up for the night.

  2. #5043

    Thursday afternoon. Stroll

    Around 2 pm Decided to take a stroll through the South Side Loop. Went up to G and 16 turned down o and at the corner was a cuteish strawberry blonde. May eye contact and went around block and she jumped right in. Talked a lot and said she worked at tnt's. She showed me her tits and saggy. 1 kid did not check for baby damage. Went for BBBJ. Parked and she started. Said to let her know before pop. Agreeded and off she went. No good at all. Hardly took more than and inch in her mouth. Puched head down and got her going and once I was about to pop she was down. Thank god I had a towel with me. Did not bother to get #. Only dropped 2 and no tip. She did take a lighter that was dead from my cup holder. It so fun to see the lighter disappear.

  3. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    A mom in desperate need for her kids, a gal that wants good fast money, a gal that had a dealer turn her on to drugs and them pimp her out once she's addicted {that's trafficking in my book} a gal talked into it by another gal talking fast easy money, an addict that needs drug money, the top ones off the top of my head.
    Most of those that you mentioned are just a decision the person makes to earn the money. The one about a dealer turning her onto drugs and then pimping her out is trafficking. Trafficking is when they arein it against their will. Another thing that is probably happening is that LEO will imply / suggest to the girls about trafficking because that gets them money from the feds.

  4. #5041

    Shenanigans and the Glendale LEO

    Saw Hannah the other day. Fantastic BBBJCIM as usual, no tee ta's but nice little ass and slippery little va-jay-jay. Went to Glendale last night to meet BP Emily for her all-star BBBJCIM. Texting back and forth and the time kept changing, eventually she turned into a no show. That's the first problem I've had with her, weird. No worries, I live by the 3 strikes and your out policy so next time should be good. Attention Paranoid LEO Specialists. Stay away from Port Washington road in Glendale late at night. That place truly was hopping with LEO. I was there a good 45 minutes between all the texts with Emily and there wasn't 2 minutes that went by that I didn't see any. It got so bad I had to park in the parking ride over there so I wasn't noticed. After Emily ditched, I hit up the south loop. G was a buffet at about 1 am but I don't know anyone over there and I wasn't in the mood to experiment. I headed over to my territory on L and immediately found Myah walking. I took my frustration out on her with a 20 minute BBBJ, some nice ball licking and ended with a rough CIM with both of them nice big titties out to squeeze. Man I love those titties and grabbing that pony tail of hers and just smashing that pretty face up and down my junk until I explode into that pretty mouth. She always takes every drop and doesn't let up until I take my hand off her head.

  5. #5040

    Unmarked Minivan

    Took a trip south from downtown Tue evening at about 7:45 PM. Just getting dark and I was just window shopping and ACTUALLY heading to Menards. Took 6th st south to G and took G west to 43rd st. No major surprises except one. The dark green older unmarked Minivan. I would have NEVER guessed that minivan was LEO.

    I saw the minivan turn it's Red and Blue lights on & pursue a vehicle that had just turned onto the freeway ramp northbound from 6th st at Mineral. (couple blocks south of Nat).

    I have no clue if this POS minivan also patrols the south loops but I guess the point is that LEO can be in ANY vehicle. That minivan sure would blend in well on the south loops. No monger would ever give it even a second glance.

    Other than that, I saw WAY more LEO than SW's. Saw a group of LEOs talking to 2 large unattractive women sitting on a stoop in the low numbers on G. Couple bike LEOs and also a patrol car there. While heading west on G I counted two that were MAYBE SW's. At least 3 separate LEO sightings along G plus the dark green POS unmarked minivan at 6th and Mineral.

    I get the heebie geebies from just window shopping. I would probably shit my pants if I were to try to make a scoop with this heavy gestapo presence.

  6. #5039

    Another window shopping trip

    Went on another window shopping trip hoping to finally get "the look" and boy did I well not in the locations that are mainly talked about on here. I did travel down L, and, and G and didn't see anyone out this was around 1 am. I vaguely remember someone asking if those were the only locations to pick up SW and someone stating that you could find some on Nrth, and possible Slver Sprg but those areas being more dangerous so I decided what the heck let's do it! So drove up Nrth and spotted what only could be described as water buffalos standing on the corner of Nrth and about 15th got the look and a wave I shuddered but hey this was the fisrt time it happened. So I circle around just to confirm that I did drove down the side street and stopped looked at them yes it was two, and as they approached my car I violently shooked my head no and pulled off. Now my adrenaline is pumping and I drove around some more and spotted a BSW near 35th and FDL she waved and once agian I circled back around but this time I must of been too late because she was gone. My last sighting was a WSW near 27th and Hop (I think) she kinda of paused and waited to see if I was going to circle back, I didn't but it almost look like she was about to head towards while I waited at the light. All and all it was an interesting night, driving through those neighborhoods compare to the loops I see why you guys stick to the loop though. Now I just have to work up the nerve to actually let one in my car, only other thing I'm worried about is TS jumping in and me needing to kick it out haven't read too much on how you guys handle it if / when it happened.

  7. #5038

    8/24 Recon Run

    Made a loop of O and G around dinnertime (6-ish pm). Saw a couple nice WSW snacks on 22 & O. One BSW with shockingly red hair on 14th & G. No LEOs seen (of course, that doesn't always mean they are not there. I will make a run this weekend.

    Stay safe,

    Zealot, out.

  8. #5037
    Loop was dead yesterday mid morning. Saw Hanna on Lincoln, but missed the pick up. Didn't see much LEO on either Greenfield or Lincoln, but with the lack of SW activity, guess they had nothing to do.

  9. #5036

    Afternoon Recon

    Took a trip on the stroll today. Ran my recon as follows: G to 27,27 to Orch. Orch to 10,10 to G G to the west until I leave the area. LEO Presence: Two MC LEOs at 33rd & G with someone pulled over for what I assume was DWB. One LEO on 12 and Orch turning W on Orch. SW Presence: 1 very used up WSW around 24 & G, two HSWs on 13 just off G. They were getting a bite to eat from an older hispanic lady in a red car who brought them bowls of food. One of the two HSWs would have been worth a scoop, but no go in that sitch.

    So far in the past three months I have scooped 3. Nothing in the past 4 weeks though. Maybe some notes about them later.

    Stay alert, stay safe!

    Zealot, out.

  10. #5035

    Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    This weekend was terrible. The cops shut down greenfield Sunday afternoon. But pickings were slim over the weekend on both G and L. L is almost a ghost town. I did see magenta out there on L and I did see a couple of really dirty SW's on G but the selection just isn't there anymore. I tried O just south of G but it sees the bottom of te barrel just got deeper. Winter is coming as they say on Game of thrones. Need to feather my nest a bit before that happens. Any tips / suggestions?
    Te selection certainly isn't what it was a year ago and it's like Death Valley compared to 5 years ago. Some are still out, early early mornings seem better. Some have moved East between 14th and 6th. Once in a while one or two on National. I think what we're seeing now is the hardest of the hardcore. Even they take only a brief stroll to the gas station or the store, make sure to buy a soda or bag of chips and stroll back home. No standing around on corners or repeatedly walking back and forth. You need to be either very fortunate on your timing or very patient and be prepared to spend a long time UNOBTRUSIVELY in the area to catch them on their brief outings.

    HS

    PS There was another street festival of some sort that had Greenfield and parts of National shut down Sun from 6th to 27th which you are correct, doesn't make things any easier.

  11. #5034

    Where are they?

    This weekend was terrible. The cops shut down greenfield Sunday afternoon. But pickings were slim over the weekend on both G and L. L is almost a ghost town. I did see magenta out there on L and I did see a couple of really dirty SW's on G but the selection just isn't there anymore. I tried O just south of G but it sees the bottom of te barrel just got deeper. Winter is coming as they say on Game of thrones. Need to feather my nest a bit before that happens. Any tips / suggestions?

  12. #5033

    Fun from the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.

    1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.

    2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.

    3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.

    4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.

    Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

    DR out.
    Katie was great. Alley is still ok. I drove way up north one weekend to be with her. But Saber TOOTH. Now is she still around. She hasn't posted in a couple of years, but I heard she is living near Miller Park. Any info on her. I would like to see her again. Also I would like to see Mindy again. Everyone has giving me her old number that I have. Need something current.

    This week I saw a few oldie but. Maybe not ones that everyone has done some point in there life.

    The famous Myah. Still can't hear, but will do anything. And well.

    The famous Chella. Looking a lot better. I think. Well. Can't do that again. But her BBBJCIM are pretty good.

    The famous Barefoot. Yes I did pick her up, and it was great. . 2 And she went for a second nut for a finn. Couldn't do it. But gave her a. 1 for effort.

  13. #5032

    Always a joy

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.

    1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.

    2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.

    3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.

    4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.

    Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

    DR out.
    It was always fun reading, your entertaining reports. Write on my freind. We all miss you.

  14. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.

    1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.

    2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.

    3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.

    4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.

    Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

    DR out.
    I miss reading about your adventures, brother. If you find yourself back this way, be extra careful. The heat is on.

  15. #5030

    Sup Milw town mongers

    Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.

    1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.

    2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.

    3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.

    4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.

    Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

    DR out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape