Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9888
-
08-30-17 12:34 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 102Bobbi
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703
Tried to set up date today but only offering outcall today which doesn't work for me. Anyone have any experience? TOFTT on Saturday.
PM is ok.
Cowboy.
-
08-29-17 17:19 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 196Taylor
What's Taylor's info.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 13:31 #8761Banned Member

Posts: 500Destiny
Destiny is definitely the go to for me for a great BBBJ at sn affordable price. I'm Waterbury CT there was this girl named Taylor who gave comparable BBBJ's but it wasn't an incall.
Taylor like Destiny only gave head until one day when she decided to take off her panties. And so it began. I'd be interested in seeing Destiny naked and having additional fun.
She's a gem though, a BBBJ by anyone else is usually 20 minutes before I explode, she had me in and out in 8 minutes!
-
08-28-17 22:17 #8760Senior Member

Posts: 1405She's legit, but a heavy drug user. Stay away trouble.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 15:11 #8759Senior Member

Posts: 179Amber from Boston
Tried calling Amber today. She picked up then immediately hung up on me. Tried texting her, and she texted me back to stop. Not really sure what's going on, but I get the message.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-rhody/8276773
-
08-28-17 14:20 #8758Senior Member

Posts: 777Having a good look at the fb is setting off my spider sense, something doesn't fit.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 13:10 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 121Not leaving a lot to the imagination with one of those pics.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 10:15 #8756Senior Member

Posts: 120Is this one familiar to anyone?
Never seen this one before. FB comes back positive.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...t-door/8268413
-
08-28-17 05:53 #8755Senior Member

Posts: 486Thick Latina? I'm all in.
Originally Posted by HardNlong13
[View Original Post]
You hav a link to the ad?
-
08-27-17 21:46 #8754Senior Member

Posts: 25Thicker latina
I thought I have seen her reviewed here before but couldn't find anything in a search.
# ending in 4051.
-
08-27-17 17:32 #8753Senior Member

Posts: 235KoF
Thanks for the lesson KOA. (fairly newbie).
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 15:52 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 3748I too have noticed this ad because it stands out--it is VERY unusual!
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
Now, while their offers surely seem enticing, I would proceed with EXTREME caution! There are a couple of potential caveats, of which everyone, I think, should be aware. First, notice the pictures of keys in the subject line. These "girls" are clearly selling keys. And party favors. Now, if you do not know what a key is, or what party favors are, in street parlence, then you should go directly to the Urban Dictionary, which I'm sure you all have bookmarked!
But wait! Maybe these girls who appear to be selling these keys and party favors and blow jobs etc are not "girls" at all--maybe they are just very close friends of our ubiquitous Uncle LEO! And they just want you to THINK that they are just pretty, young, niave, enterprising young girls, who just want to fuck and suck and at the same time themselves have fun, get high on their poison, and get off and get you off for a fair price, and make a decent, honest, living!
Secondly: A google of the number brings up nada. Beginning to get the picture?
But hell--different strokes for different folks, right? So if any of you braver souls out there in USASG-land want to TOFTT with this one, PLEASE at least report back, and let us know what is on their menu? (if there IS a menu!
And if they turn out to be just good old fashioned ultra-GFE's after all, then please be sure to PM me! .
-
08-27-17 11:05 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 196A new escort service?
Just came across this one, which I've never seen on BP before.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-girls/8166348
Sasha has a "wide range" of girls to choose from, and they take credit cards. Anyone know about it?
-
08-26-17 16:42 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 1038Indian Goddess - 22
Any information on this girl? Her ad reads "Indian Goddess - 22" in Providence W / M. Last four 7921. Pics look great and yeah, yeah, I know, they are never the girls in the pics, well maybe sometimes. PM or post, whichever you prefer.
Thanks.
-
08-26-17 16:18 #8749Senior Member

Posts: 834Gee, I have done MANY that picked my pocket, till I learned never to carry anything in my pockets, LOL! Its the one's with pimp daddy dealers that I worry about, mainly! And I actually like her MILFY look. Do you think you can post a link? Or contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]














