Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 867 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3645

    What's the name of this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Decided on impulse to take a dip in the Ocean on Smonica Blvd. Paid the door. 50 lay down and in walks a cute spinner Kgirl with DD naturals. She rubbed my back a little a little then started on the b-hole with her index finger. Normally that isn't my thing but she seemed eager and adventurous. She slowly worked the backdoor with lotion then did the reach around all the while she rubbed her DDs on my now prone ass. Definitely a new beginning and would not want it every time but wth. Finally she gets down in front and roles the jimmy on. Starts a nice CBJ with lubed finger in my butt. About 3 minutes in I decide its time to get some bouncing done. So she straddles my cock sideways which was ok but I picked her little ass up and pounded the little bubble ass. She seemed to love it and it gave me the much needed friction to bust one. Well all cleaned up left $ plus 20. All good barely speaks english, think her name was Jasmine.
    What's the name of this place?

  2. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaterHind  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if WEHO Jenny is still at the same spot (above 7/11)? It's been a while since I've returned because I felt dirty after the last visit. But for some reason she's been popping up in my thoughts.

    Of course I'll call to inquire, but would also prefer an in person confirmation from someone here, since I've known providers to be less than honest to lure us back through their doors.
    I've seen her in the 7-11 within the last two months or so.

  3. #3643

    Ktown AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggz213  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. Newbie monger here. I've had my first HE experience last month and got instantly hooked. It was only a HJ but it was great. Since then I've been to 2 out of 3 AMPs and have had a success. I want more though, I'm hoping to find a Korea town MP that does indeed provide FS. Can anyone hook a noobie up?

    If you want to know the locations where I went, feel free to pm me, we can exchange tips.

    BTW, one of the spots I went to was great. Albeit was just a HJ. She was kissing me, licking my neck, etc. I'm (almost) sure if I were to frequent her more may arise. But every time I go back to see her she's never there. I even try calling but they never answer their phone.

    Thanks all.
    Did you read all 243 pages of this thread? The intel you seek most certainly lies there. Rtff.

  4. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!
    Chiro Care in Culver City had a white girl on Saturdays.

  5. #3641

    WEHO Jenny

    Anyone know if WEHO Jenny is still at the same spot (above 7/11)? It's been a while since I've returned because I felt dirty after the last visit. But for some reason she's been popping up in my thoughts.

    Of course I'll call to inquire, but would also prefer an in person confirmation from someone here, since I've known providers to be less than honest to lure us back through their doors.

  6. #3640

    Koreatown AMP?

    Hello all. Newbie monger here. I've had my first HE experience last month and got instantly hooked. It was only a HJ but it was great. Since then I've been to 2 out of 3 AMPs and have had a success. I want more though, I'm hoping to find a Korea town MP that does indeed provide FS. Can anyone hook a noobie up?

    If you want to know the locations where I went, feel free to pm me, we can exchange tips.

    BTW, one of the spots I went to was great. Albeit was just a HJ. She was kissing me, licking my neck, etc. I'm (almost) sure if I were to frequent her more may arise. But every time I go back to see her she's never there. I even try calling but they never answer their phone.

    Thanks all.

  7. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    Ran into the deputy mayor for the large city that was my former employer. We both served on the emergency management council. This was at an AMP, I was leaving as he was walking in. He got this scared shitless look on his face as he recognized me. I flashed him a smile and a thumbs up as I left.

    At the next meeting I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it.
    I've yet to even see another customer go in when I'm leaving. I'm fairly young so it'll come to surprise them.

  8. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerLa75  [View Original Post]
    I just stopped by my favorite AMP for some Sunday afternoon relaxation and just as I pulled up I saw my Dad walk into the same place! Holy Shit! Of course he has his needs but talk about a surprise. He didn't see me. This is an not activity I can share with him.

    Has this happened to anyone else? It's a surprise to me so now I have to either wait until he leaves or find another place.
    Ran into the deputy mayor for the large city that was my former employer. We both served on the emergency management council. This was at an AMP, I was leaving as he was walking in. He got this scared shitless look on his face as he recognized me. I flashed him a smile and a thumbs up as I left.

    At the next meeting I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it.

  9. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!
    You know of any good AMP's around the DTLA / K-Town areas? I've only been to VIP on Olym. But I feel like expanding my horizons LOL.

  10. #3636

    AMP with white girls

    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!

  11. #3635

    Mercedes from Eco

    Anyone know where latina mamacita mercedes from eco is at nowadays?

  12. #3634

    Never seen one sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.
    I guess I'm always there at a wrong time. I live super close to there but only see BSW or LSW. Or does anyone have a WSW info they can share with me through PM? Outcalls are great.

  13. #3633

    Figueroa and Century

    Quote Originally Posted by Relocatedtola  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.

  14. #3632

    Looking for AMP with white girls.

    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.

  15. #3631

    Camila at Lennox

    Anyone know where Camilla from Lennox Acupressure is? Last time I saw her, it was early 2015. Been looking for her for over a year. Pretty face, brown skin, small tits, GREAT ASS. Best ass I've ever seen on a provider. Think Sommer Ray or Vida Guerra's ass in her prime. Perhaps she's working somewhere else with a different name. PM me; I'm willing to exchange info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape