Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13005
-
08-30-17 00:06 #3645Regular Member

Posts: 1What's the name of this place?
What's the name of this place?
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 23:35 #3644Regular Member

Posts: 3I've seen her in the 7-11 within the last two months or so.
Originally Posted by SlaterHind
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 12:42 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 349Ktown AMPs
Did you read all 243 pages of this thread? The intel you seek most certainly lies there. Rtff.
Originally Posted by Kggz213
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 12:26 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 818Chiro Care in Culver City had a white girl on Saturdays.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 12:12 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 91WEHO Jenny
Anyone know if WEHO Jenny is still at the same spot (above 7/11)? It's been a while since I've returned because I felt dirty after the last visit. But for some reason she's been popping up in my thoughts.
Of course I'll call to inquire, but would also prefer an in person confirmation from someone here, since I've known providers to be less than honest to lure us back through their doors.
-
08-29-17 02:42 #3640Regular Member

Posts: 1Koreatown AMP?
Hello all. Newbie monger here. I've had my first HE experience last month and got instantly hooked. It was only a HJ but it was great. Since then I've been to 2 out of 3 AMPs and have had a success. I want more though, I'm hoping to find a Korea town MP that does indeed provide FS. Can anyone hook a noobie up?
If you want to know the locations where I went, feel free to pm me, we can exchange tips.
BTW, one of the spots I went to was great. Albeit was just a HJ. She was kissing me, licking my neck, etc. I'm (almost) sure if I were to frequent her more may arise. But every time I go back to see her she's never there. I even try calling but they never answer their phone.
Thanks all.
-
08-28-17 21:00 #3639Regular Member

Posts: 7I've yet to even see another customer go in when I'm leaving. I'm fairly young so it'll come to surprise them.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 20:44 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 215Ran into the deputy mayor for the large city that was my former employer. We both served on the emergency management council. This was at an AMP, I was leaving as he was walking in. He got this scared shitless look on his face as he recognized me. I flashed him a smile and a thumbs up as I left.
Originally Posted by RogerLa75
[View Original Post]
At the next meeting I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it.
-
08-28-17 20:21 #3637Regular Member

Posts: 7You know of any good AMP's around the DTLA / K-Town areas? I've only been to VIP on Olym. But I feel like expanding my horizons LOL.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 20:16 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 247AMP with white girls
Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!
-
08-28-17 19:46 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 247Mercedes from Eco
Anyone know where latina mamacita mercedes from eco is at nowadays?
-
08-28-17 16:45 #3634Regular Member

Posts: 7Never seen one sadly
I guess I'm always there at a wrong time. I live super close to there but only see BSW or LSW. Or does anyone have a WSW info they can share with me through PM? Outcalls are great.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 13:22 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 836Figueroa and Century
I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.
Originally Posted by Relocatedtola
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 03:14 #3632Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for AMP with white girls.
I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.
-
08-27-17 19:09 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 25Camila at Lennox
Anyone know where Camilla from Lennox Acupressure is? Last time I saw her, it was early 2015. Been looking for her for over a year. Pretty face, brown skin, small tits, GREAT ASS. Best ass I've ever seen on a provider. Think Sommer Ray or Vida Guerra's ass in her prime. Perhaps she's working somewhere else with a different name. PM me; I'm willing to exchange info.











Reply With Quote





