Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,816 to 25,830 of 26423
-
08-29-17 06:51 #608Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm seeing Ashley a black girl that calls into quest once in a while. She's off of highland. Are there any reviews or anything I should know before taking the plunge?
-
08-29-17 00:38 #607Senior Member

Posts: 299Info?
Have you seen her lately?
Originally Posted by Crandell76
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 00:01 #606Senior Member

Posts: 813I've seen her and yes very similar, although BBFS wasn't offered on first date. Head was bb. Was going to see her today until she told me where she was staying. It was one of four notels where I won't go. Went there once a couple years ago and johns and girls walking in the parking lot. Some hanging out outside their rooms on the back side. I bailed on the date. Maybe it's changed, but I don't plan on finding out.
Originally Posted by HornyHubby41
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 23:52 #605Regular Member

Posts: 20YMMV. I saw her based on positive reviews, and couldn't disagree more. She bet sweet, and accommodating, I wouldn't repeat. Fake pics. She is much more frail and old then those in the ad. Also. A large black man left her room right after I text her I arrived and then was hanging around her room when I left. To each is own. Not worth. 5 IMO.
Originally Posted by HornyHubby41
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting guys.
MM.
-
08-28-17 23:30 #604Senior Member

Posts: 55Don't want to drive
I like seeing the girls but hating having to drive to Milwaukee / West Allis area. It is a little far for some side tail. Does anyone know of any providers in the Waukesha / Delafield area?
Thanks guys.
-
08-28-17 18:17 #603Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone else meet her? Same treatment? Trying to set up a date right now. If I can pull it off I will report back. Great review BTW!
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 14:01 #602Senior Member

Posts: 38Not worth it
Not even worth her old fee! Service is BAD.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 11:59 #601Senior Member

Posts: 358She can be hard to reach at times. And yes. 50 but remember I'm doing QV quickies and as always YMMV. She actually invited me to go on a trip upnorth with her. Sweet girl, she said she's 'very picky'. I'm not sure how true that is but if you get the chance to set something up with her, she's a good one.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 11:16 #600Senior Member

Posts: 177Really?
A name change, a bottle of hair dye and an Eros ad and she is now worth $400/ hour? Offer her your previous visits paid amount and I bet she bites.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 05:27 #599Senior Member

Posts: 389Months
I've been trying to hook up with her for months. I gave up recently. Maybe I'll give it another try. I swear I have to call 100 times for 1 answer.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 20:39 #598Senior Member

Posts: 1136I was thinking of putting the bit to her also. Pictures look good. . 5 ? What am I doing wrong. Pretty sure she quoted me higher.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 20:30 #597Senior Member

Posts: 358Went and fucked her this past week for a second time. Hadn't seen her in a few moths. My Lord is she an awesome MILF! She's in a new notel closer to airport. Same amazing head and tight pussy. Had her ride me this past time until I blew inside of her. GFE as always Damage. 50. YMMV. If you want to fuck a spinner, friendly, openminded, budget friendly MILF, she's the one. I'd have to put her in my personal top spot for that category. Don't like repeating often, but mercy me. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 11:42 #596Senior Member

Posts: 299Alizee Lynette
Has anyone seen the remade up Alizee Lynette? Previously known as Ariahnna May. I'm really interested in her but I'm hoping she's taken her service up a notch or two for what she's asking now. She was always great before for me, just didn't provide some of the things an upper scale provider did. So with her makeover and name / donation change I'm hoping she does.
-
08-26-17 10:55 #595Senior Member

Posts: 470Its not on here, go to xocompanions.com also if your ok with going to o'hare chicagoelitecompanions.com has a lot of pse / GFE but pricey, I used aplusbunnies a couple times and keep an eye out for this for Alexis stone to come around again, 300 hr and worth it.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
http://backpage.com.chicago.hoxnif.com/post/16491871/#.
-
08-26-17 06:58 #594Senior Member

Posts: 95Vip
It's their uncensored photos and forum access I'm talking about. You have to get screened do you have access.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






