Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #608
    I'm seeing Ashley a black girl that calls into quest once in a while. She's off of highland. Are there any reviews or anything I should know before taking the plunge?

  2. #607

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crandell76  [View Original Post]
    Not even worth her old fee! Service is BAD.
    Have you seen her lately?

  3. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHubby41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else meet her? Same treatment? Trying to set up a date right now. If I can pull it off I will report back. Great review BTW!
    I've seen her and yes very similar, although BBFS wasn't offered on first date. Head was bb. Was going to see her today until she told me where she was staying. It was one of four notels where I won't go. Went there once a couple years ago and johns and girls walking in the parking lot. Some hanging out outside their rooms on the back side. I bailed on the date. Maybe it's changed, but I don't plan on finding out.

  4. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyHubby41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else meet her? Same treatment? Trying to set up a date right now. If I can pull it off I will report back. Great review BTW!
    YMMV. I saw her based on positive reviews, and couldn't disagree more. She bet sweet, and accommodating, I wouldn't repeat. Fake pics. She is much more frail and old then those in the ad. Also. A large black man left her room right after I text her I arrived and then was hanging around her room when I left. To each is own. Not worth. 5 IMO.

    Happy Hunting guys.

    MM.

  5. #604

    Don't want to drive

    I like seeing the girls but hating having to drive to Milwaukee / West Allis area. It is a little far for some side tail. Does anyone know of any providers in the Waukesha / Delafield area?

    Thanks guys.

  6. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Went and fucked her this past week for a second time. Hadn't seen her in a few moths. My Lord is she an awesome MILF! She's in a new notel closer to airport. Same amazing head and tight pussy. Had her ride me this past time until I blew inside of her. GFE as always Damage. 50. YMMV. If you want to fuck a spinner, friendly, openminded, budget friendly MILF, she's the one. I'd have to put her in my personal top spot for that category. Don't like repeating often, but mercy me. Have fun.
    Anyone else meet her? Same treatment? Trying to set up a date right now. If I can pull it off I will report back. Great review BTW!

  7. #602

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    A name change, a bottle of hair dye and an Eros ad and she is now worth $400/ hour? Offer her your previous visits paid amount and I bet she bites.
    Not even worth her old fee! Service is BAD.

  8. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to hook up with her for months. I gave up recently. Maybe I'll give it another try. I swear I have to call 100 times for 1 answer.
    She can be hard to reach at times. And yes. 50 but remember I'm doing QV quickies and as always YMMV. She actually invited me to go on a trip upnorth with her. Sweet girl, she said she's 'very picky'. I'm not sure how true that is but if you get the chance to set something up with her, she's a good one.

  9. #600

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the remade up Alizee Lynette? Previously known as Ariahnna May. I'm really interested in her but I'm hoping she's taken her service up a notch or two for what she's asking now. She was always great before for me, just didn't provide some of the things an upper scale provider did. So with her makeover and name / donation change I'm hoping she does.
    A name change, a bottle of hair dye and an Eros ad and she is now worth $400/ hour? Offer her your previous visits paid amount and I bet she bites.

  10. #599

    Months

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Went and fucked her this past week for a second time. Hadn't seen her in a few moths. My Lord is she an awesome MILF! She's in a new notel closer to airport. Same amazing head and tight pussy. Had her ride me this past time until I blew inside of her. GFE as always Damage. 50. YMMV. If you want to fuck a spinner, friendly, openminded, budget friendly MILF, she's the one. I'd have to put her in my personal top spot for that category. Don't like repeating often, but mercy me. Have fun.
    I've been trying to hook up with her for months. I gave up recently. Maybe I'll give it another try. I swear I have to call 100 times for 1 answer.

  11. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Went and fucked her this past week for a second time. Hadn't seen her in a few moths. My Lord is she an awesome MILF! She's in a new notel closer to airport. Same amazing head and tight pussy. Had her ride me this past time until I blew inside of her. GFE as always Damage. 50. YMMV. If you want to fuck a spinner, friendly, openminded, budget friendly MILF, she's the one. I'd have to put her in my personal top spot for that category. Don't like repeating often, but mercy me. Have fun.
    I was thinking of putting the bit to her also. Pictures look good. . 5 ? What am I doing wrong. Pretty sure she quoted me higher.

  12. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Went and fucked her this past week for a second time. Hadn't seen her in a few moths. My Lord is she an awesome MILF! She's in a new notel closer to airport. Same amazing head and tight pussy. Had her ride me this past time until I blew inside of her. GFE as always Damage. 50. YMMV. If you want to fuck a spinner, friendly, openminded, budget friendly MILF, she's the one. I'd have to put her in my personal top spot for that category. Don't like repeating often, but mercy me. Have fun.

  13. #596

    Alizee Lynette

    Has anyone seen the remade up Alizee Lynette? Previously known as Ariahnna May. I'm really interested in her but I'm hoping she's taken her service up a notch or two for what she's asking now. She was always great before for me, just didn't provide some of the things an upper scale provider did. So with her makeover and name / donation change I'm hoping she does.

  14. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Where is this forum? Or am I just having a stupid moment and can't find it on here?
    Its not on here, go to xocompanions.com also if your ok with going to o'hare chicagoelitecompanions.com has a lot of pse / GFE but pricey, I used aplusbunnies a couple times and keep an eye out for this for Alexis stone to come around again, 300 hr and worth it.

    http://backpage.com.chicago.hoxnif.com/post/16491871/#.

  15. #594

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Where is this forum? Or am I just having a stupid moment and can't find it on here?
    It's their uncensored photos and forum access I'm talking about. You have to get screened do you have access.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape