Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    For awesome service by a beautiful babe (looks like Ming Na Wen), go see Vivian_520.

    She's in Pasadena, right by the Memorial Park Gold Line Station.

    It'll cost you more than a Benji, but she's so worth it!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivian_520

    Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.
    How much did Vivian want to charge you? She quoted me $300 for the hour. Seems very expensive by hx standards.

  2. #73

    Vivian_520

    For awesome service by a beautiful babe (looks like Ming Na Wen), go see Vivian_520.

    She's in Pasadena, right by the Memorial Park Gold Line Station.

    It'll cost you more than a Benji, but she's so worth it!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivian_520

    Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.

  3. #72

    Bbfscip Latina MILF HX

    Sweetchica on hx I've barebacked from the start. All holes open, I've creampied her ass as well. Pricy, 300 hour but worth a visit. She visits the SGV once in a while.

  4. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    The SG provider is my favorite. I've gone there several times. Different girls. Price is good and I don't have issues booking. Pictures are almost 100% accurate. Just some filters on it. But way better than Nogales place for sure. Plus, it's like 10 min from with and 15 from home. So it's very convinent.

    I normally check out line up, then ask booker for the best service. I get pointed in the right direction. I just came back from having their Latina there. She totally knew how to work it. I just had to get my dick hard and she did all the work. Even doggg. I was hard and she grinned on me real good.
    Mind share the info on this provider HornDog? The one I go to are suck!

  5. #70

    Sg

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    I did mentioned them before somewhere. Not sure what had happened, but asiandolls4 u and other Chinese providers in sgv used to advertised with real pictures, and provided with GFE for a great price. After 2015 over, I rarely see that anymore. Pictures are heavily shopped, the visit is just all business. Asiandolls4 u is all crappy now. Stopped by twice, once in 2016 and again in 2017 and they all suck. I stopped going there.
    The SG provider is my favorite. I've gone there several times. Different girls. Price is good and I don't have issues booking. Pictures are almost 100% accurate. Just some filters on it. But way better than Nogales place for sure. Plus, it's like 10 min from with and 15 from home. So it's very convinent.

    I normally check out line up, then ask booker for the best service. I get pointed in the right direction. I just came back from having their Latina there. She totally knew how to work it. I just had to get my dick hard and she did all the work. Even doggg. I was hard and she grinned on me real good.

  6. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddd21  [View Original Post]
    I just came to see one of the girls in nogales by the booker Asiandolls4 you. I confirmed to see Susu but a different girl name Happy came out. I even confirmed with the booker earlier to see Susu. I didn't know I was seeing Happy instead of Susu because I thought the pics were heavily photoshopped. I booked for 45 minutes but left in like 15 minutes because the girl was so ugly. After I left, I checked the ad again and saw that I saw a different girl instead. I texted the booker saying I bought the album and confirmed the day before and earlier before the appointment to specifically see Susu. I told him I wasted 40 minutes of driving time and money. Booker said he will give me a discount next time but I don't think I'm going to be wasting my time and money on them anymore.
    I did mentioned them before somewhere. Not sure what had happened, but asiandolls4 u and other Chinese providers in sgv used to advertised with real pictures, and provided with GFE for a great price. After 2015 over, I rarely see that anymore. Pictures are heavily shopped, the visit is just all business. Asiandolls4 u is all crappy now. Stopped by twice, once in 2016 and again in 2017 and they all suck. I stopped going there.

  7. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Messaged booker to set up a doubles 2 pop special. We confirmed on a time for last Thursday. I went hoping for a good time and to my surprise "the other girl is busy. She can't join. Is me ok?" I should've just said no and walk away, but I had already driven 40 min to get there. I went for it. 30 min for 1. 2. Petite Asian, but nothing special. I don't think I'd come back. Hate being switched last minute. I even told the girl. Let's get started and she can join later. Appearantly that wasn't an option. Waste of my time. SG is by far my favorite spot. 20 min from home and 10 min from work. I've even gone for some lunch time fun.
    I just came to see one of the girls in nogales by the booker Asiandolls4 you. I confirmed to see Susu but a different girl name Happy came out. I even confirmed with the booker earlier to see Susu. I didn't know I was seeing Happy instead of Susu because I thought the pics were heavily photoshopped. I booked for 45 minutes but left in like 15 minutes because the girl was so ugly. After I left, I checked the ad again and saw that I saw a different girl instead. I texted the booker saying I bought the album and confirmed the day before and earlier before the appointment to specifically see Susu. I told him I wasted 40 minutes of driving time and money. Booker said he will give me a discount next time but I don't think I'm going to be wasting my time and money on them anymore.

  8. #67
    Sorry to hear about your experience Horn. Thanks for sharing and hopefully you'll be successful in the near future.

  9. #66

    VIP in Walnut

    Messaged booker to set up a doubles 2 pop special. We confirmed on a time for last Thursday. I went hoping for a good time and to my surprise "the other girl is busy. She can't join. Is me ok?" I should've just said no and walk away, but I had already driven 40 min to get there. I went for it. 30 min for 1. 2. Petite Asian, but nothing special. I don't think I'd come back. Hate being switched last minute. I even told the girl. Let's get started and she can join later. Appearantly that wasn't an option. Waste of my time. SG is by far my favorite spot. 20 min from home and 10 min from work. I've even gone for some lunch time fun.

  10. #65

    Died and went to heaven

    Saw my SG provider have a young Latina. Messaged her in the am to book pm visit and she said ok. Closer to prearranged time I messaged her to confirm and the girl I wanted was a no show. I almost said screw it and go to simple for some guaranteed bb, but I said screw it. I want to build enough rep with booker to get a solid duo experience. So I asked her for the best service and she offered Jessica. I had see her pictures, but hadn't been thrilled. So I book it and show up. I was expecting ok visit.

    I show up and she's already wearing some nice lingerie. I jump in for a quick shower and she tells me massage first. Fuck it. I won't say no. She gives me an ok back rub and leg massage. Until she starts to massage my ass with some ball tease in between. She starts to check for tickle spots and she found some. We laugh for a bit and then she asks me to flip.

    She wipes down jr and expect the cap to come on. But I was wrong. She teases jr with her tits and rubs herself up and down me. And takes me by surprise. BBBJ. Jesus. Her body is an 8. Her skin is soft. Her personality is super legit. Her attitude is a straight up 10. I thought the BBBJ was going to just be a tease. But she went on for a few min. She has great head game. She then stops and puts the cap on. And jumps into my favorite position. Rcg. Man. This girl can't get any better. She bouncing up and down my dick and teasing my balls with her hands. We go at it until she wants missionary. She's enjoying herself until I feel like I'm about to blast. So I took a quick 5 second break to lick her nipples and ask her to bend over for me. She gladly obliges and says "fuck me". Hot damn. I go to town on her doggy until I cum.

    Jesus. I felt like I died and went to heaven. She's got to be late 20's early 30's. She's from SF and is leaving tomorrow. She's been here since last week. I hope I can get out of work early so I can give it another go. She's number 1 on my list right now. She's Asian, but her English isn't so bad. I wish I had brought more donation money to leave her a tip. But I normally just walk in with what's agreed. She deserves another tip besides the tip of my dick in her mouth.

    HD.

  11. #64

    Yes to both

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.
    SH spot does have the double B's available in J's and F's. But there's an up charge. The booker will be upfront if they trust you.

  12. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.
    Unless it the wrong place I am thinking of, This place used to offer BBBJ for low price. Now, it is cost more to get that. They used to advertised girls online, and their pictures are very acurate, not so much anymore. It been suck for me twice now, have not been back with them.

  13. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    Of course. I'm going midweek. As long as they have the girls who do doubles. I asked booker in SG and said they also have doubles, but I think it's pricier there. Have you ever gotten BBBJ or BBFS at SG? I always get CBJ and CFS. Nogales place supposed to offer BBBJ idk about BBFS.
    No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.

  14. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    Have not used them recently. Please let me know how the doubles goes and if it's worth it.
    Of course. I'm going midweek. As long as they have the girls who do doubles. I asked booker in SG and said they also have doubles, but I think it's pricier there. Have you ever gotten BBBJ or BBFS at SG? I always get CBJ and CFS. Nogales place supposed to offer BBBJ idk about BBFS.

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    I just searched Asian dolls 4 you and it's the same as VIP club. Have you had any there recently? I'm thinking of trying a doubles special.
    Have not used them recently. Please let me know how the doubles goes and if it's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape