Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18024

    Finding a sensual massage?

    Trying to find a full 1 hour or more sensual massage with or without he.

  2. #18023

    Fake Momo

    Went to see Momo the other night but there was another girl waiting downstairs. She told me her name was Momo. She gave me a lame massage and attempted to upsell. When I got to my car the real Momo called me and told me I follow the wrong girl. I got so mad I went to Sanho and fucked Tila long dick style.

  3. #18022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTry  [View Original Post]
    First Start Thai Massage #810 = legit massage no extras.
    Honolulu Massage Studio. Nala is in Century Square.

  4. #18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    So today, I decided to do a little recon, seeing as I haven't checked this place out in a while;.

    Chubby Filipino security guard with the goatee just kind of glanced at me, but walked outside. I walk up to the directory (and see some hotties walking out of the elevators DAMN!) rubbahneck, go back to recon.

    This is what I got so far, because young braddah started giving me the eye and talking on his radio:

    Island Thai Massage #1005.

    Sawadee Thai Massage #1610.

    Thai Thai Massage #1608.

    Tiffany's Thai Massage #2808.

    Modern Thai #3401.

    Any providers here who offer more than a legit massage? Seniors, PM me. Mahalo in advance, I'd be willing to TOFTT if need be, need a change of scenery;.

    Braddah H.
    Yes the guards there can be donkeys, as reported. TEHO. There are guys who really dislike CC; personally I dislike the setup at CS and those guards aren't helping matters. If one can look past that, CS could be a good alternative to CC.

  5. #18020
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located? It is not stated in the ad.

    Is it by apppointment only? Can you walk-in and pick who you want or specify what you want like an AMP?
    It is in a house near the intersection of Kaimuki and Kapahulu Avenues.

    Yes it is by appointment only; the girl may be busy or off-premises.

    I would say it is not like an AMP; more like an MT place. Again, I am assuming this girl is real because the ad I saw did not say TS. The nasty girl I had only offered HJ but I declined, as there was no way she would turn me on and I was trying to cut my losses.

  6. #18019

    Rina

    I've been trying to contact Rina on her newer number the last few days. I know she mentioned she was going back to China. Does anyone know if she already left? If so looking for a recc on a similar masseuse, thanks!

  7. #18018

    Rina or Replacement

    I've been visiting Rina since coming to town a few months ago. Last I saw her was at the beginning of this month (with her new number), she mentioned she was going to go back to China for a few weeks. Don't know if she's gone already or changed her number again, but the number I have -8256 has been off for a few days. Anybody know what's up, or have a recommendation for similar looks / service / attitude (friendly massage w / he only). She's a gem, hope she's still around. Thanks why'all!

  8. #18017

    Ewa 4 hand massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Hey shoots I tried searching under ewa and when I do so many diff cities come up.

    Besides them being ugly, what was wrong with the session? I don't mind a little uggo, just want a good lay near by me in ewa.

    Mahalo!
    You may get 2 licensed massage therapists, you may get 1 licensed massage therapist and woman just there to be 2 hands. You may get a HJ / HE, or not. You will not get laid.

  9. #18016

    1188 Bishop Street Century Square

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    So today, I decided to do a little recon, seeing as I haven't checked this place out in a while;.

    Chubby Filipino security guard with the goatee just kind of glanced at me, but walked outside. I walk up to the directory (and see some hotties walking out of the elevators DAMN!) rubbahneck, go back to recon.

    This is what I got so far, because young braddah started giving me the eye and talking on his radio:

    Island Thai Massage #1005.

    Sawadee Thai Massage #1610.

    Thai Thai Massage #1608.

    Tiffany's Thai Massage #2808.

    Modern Thai #3401.

    Any providers here who offer more than a legit massage? Seniors, PM me. Mahalo in advance, I'd be willing to TOFTT if need be, need a change of scenery;.

    Braddah H.
    First Start Thai Massage #810 = legit massage no extras.

  10. #18015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    1188 Century SQUARE

    So today, I decided to do a little recon, seeing as I haven't checked this place out in a while;.

    Chubby Filipino security guard with the goatee just kind of glanced at me, but walked outside. I walk up to the directory (and see some hotties walking out of the elevators DAMN!) rubbahneck, go back to recon.

    This is what I got so far, because young braddah started giving me the eye and talking on his radio:

    Island Thai Massage #1005.

    Sawadee Thai Massage #1610.

    Thai Thai Massage #1608.

    Tiffany's Thai Massage #2808.

    Modern Thai #3401.

    Any providers here who offer more than a legit massage? Seniors, PM me. Mahalo in advance, I'd be willing to TOFTT if need be, need a change of scenery;.

    Braddah H.

  11. #18014
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Hey shoots I tried searching under ewa and when I do so many diff cities come up.

    Besides them being ugly, what was wrong with the session? I don't mind a little uggo, just want a good lay near by me in ewa.

    Mahalo!
    No massage skills. Literally just rubbing you with oil in the same damn spot. They won't do anything unless you ask them, and when I asked for HJ, they looked at me and said, you got to show us we cannot just do it. The girl in most of the pics literally is a 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. They watched the clock like a hawk and even kept saying, 20 min left, 10 min left etc. When I finally asked if they could give me HJ, I could not get hard. It was horrible. I didn't even blow and once time is up, time is up. I was ready to just leave.

    Just trust me and do not go. Do not encourage it!

  12. #18013

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by EdWed  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?

    Mahalo.
    She's in #109, ground floor, Diamond Head facing side of Century Center.

    China Thai Massage. Excellent MT.

    Enjoy.

    MP Man.

  13. #18012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Mia

    Anybody seen Mia of CC lately? I have not seen her post on CL or BP for quite some time.

  14. #18011
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I was not specific; the reason the guy (who seems gay) flagged the monger down was to help him find the place. Until you know where that place is, it can be difficult to find the door the first time especially at night. It is hidden in plain sight.
    Where is this place located? It is not stated in the ad.

    Is it by apppointment only? Can you walk-in and pick who you want or specify what you want like an AMP?

  15. #18010

    Ewa 4 handed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report a while back, avoid at all costs. Seriously. They look horrible in person. Save your $$.
    Hey shoots I tried searching under ewa and when I do so many diff cities come up.

    Besides them being ugly, what was wrong with the session? I don't mind a little uggo, just want a good lay near by me in ewa.

    Mahalo!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape