Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Blue Star Spa

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 211 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3158
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Omfg

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]

    My name is Red,

    I'm old but not dead,

    Girls love my money,

    So they call me "Honey".


    You feelin me, homie?
    L-M-F-A-O. Seriously, saimin came out of my nose. My ribs all sore now. Bus laugh!! Who says white men can't jump. LOL, thanks for the laugh of the day braddah RN1.

  2. #322

    Charming "Chu Chu"

    After reading the reviews on Chinese/Korean newcomer Chu Chu, I decided to give her a try. As discussed below, that was a wise decision. Here's my detailed report.

    Looks

    Reviewers have variously estimated Chu Chu's age to be "late 20's," "probably mid-30's," or even "late 30's-early 40's," so take your pick. Personally, I would go with a late twenties to early thirties age range (but if I saw her in bright light with no cosmetics, maybe my estimate would be higher). I agree with the monger who described Chu Chu as "under 5 ft and nicely curvy". She was wearing sexy lingerie, and the first thing I noticed when she turned around to lead me to the shower was her lovely, squeezable little behind peeking out from under her lingerie.

    Customers have accurately portrayed Chu Chu as "super petite," "cute," a "cutie," "adorable," and a "little doll". From my perspective, she has a somewhat innocent appearance that makes the session even more exciting when she starts performing naughty sexual activities.

    In my opinion, Chu Chu had a pretty face, enhanced with a moderate amount of makeup. Her nice clean hair was medium/long, her medium-sized breasts were natural, and her complexion was pleasantly light. I didn't see any tattoos or piercings on her body. Her pussy was quite small on the outside, like that of a young girl, and her pubic area was shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    Grade: A plus. Chu Chu "aims to please," as one of her customers emphasized. Within ten minutes, Chu Chu and I were smoothly interacting with each other as if we were already good friends. Her personality was sweet, endearing and delightful, and she was always focused on my pleasure. I especially enjoyed it when she spontaneously began dancing to the house music after the sexual part of our session was over.

    As others have mentioned, Chu Chu has almost no knowledge of English. (However, she did speak a few words of English, such as "thank you," "thank you very much," "massage," and "holiday".) Almost all of our communication was non-verbal (for example, she figuratively traced a map on the wall to show me the general location of her home region in China). I advantageously used her lack of fluency in English to promote my sexual fantasy of being with a passionate provincial woman in China.

    Service

    Chu Chu first took me to the stand-up shower, where she entered the shower with me and thoroughly washed every part of my body, paying special attention to Little Red. She then toweled me dry from head to toe, and we returned to the bedroom. She offered me a massage, which to save time I politely declined. She then began kissing and licking her way down my body. After she gave a tongue bath to my balls and the surrounding area, she motioned for me to lift my legs and began rimming me. I soon turned over to the more comfortable kneeling position and she continued the pleasurable rimming, in addition to simultaneously massaging Little Red. When I encouraged her to rim more deeply, she immediately did so, and continued to do so like an energizer bunny until I was ready for another activity. Chu Chu then commenced an enthusiastic bbbj with strong suction. One prior reviewer commented that her bj "was a bit toothy," and another said that she used "more of a side to side motion than up and down," but personally I didn't experience either of those conditions.

    Eventually we moved on to the "69" position, which Chu Chu enjoyed. Then in preparation for intercourse, she gave me a lubricated handjob (along with fondling behind my balls with her other hand), accompanied by prolonged and first-class dfk. Subsequently, I placed her behind on a pillow, she spread her tiny legs high and wide, and Little Red smoothly stroked inside her cozy pussy until achieving a splendid bbfscip climax. During intercourse, there was more dfk, and when I placed any of my fingers near her mouth, she eagerly sucked on them.

    Afterward, as I was lying on the bed smiling but exhausted, Chu Chu gave me a nice massage to round out the session.

    Bottom Line

    My marvelous session with Chu Chu was the mongering equivalent of a grand slam home run. As I departed from Blue Star, I was 100-percent satisfied.

    Amusing Anecdote

    When the session started, the house music was thug rap style, with n-word this, n-word that, "I'm gunna kill you, motherfucker," etc. I was thinking: "Is this really the type of music that most of the customers here would prefer?" Yet, when I was having sex with Chu Chu, a rap song with a strong beat started playing, I began thrusting in synchronization with the strong beat, and that produced more enjoyable sex and a more powerful orgasm. So even an old white guy can sometimes appreciate rap, lol.

    My name is Red,

    I'm old but not dead,

    Girls love my money,

    So they call me "Honey".


    You feelin me, homie?

  3. #321

    Nah

    I met with one chick there and the representation of her was correct. However, she was not the age that's been going around on here. More to come in my thorough review.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePlay  [View Original Post]
    Is any of the pictures Blue Star uses are real? I doubt it but just had to ask. Thanks.

  4. #320

    Fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBozos  [View Original Post]
    In my experiences, No. Photos are fake. Been there several times and the photo is not even close to the girl I was seeing. But, the fuck up thing is that everytime I go there, the little head takes over and I end up doing the deed anyway. LOL.
    Thanks NB! That's why I want to double check before I go there and then let little head do all the thinking. LOL.

  5. #319

    Chu Chu: All aboard.

    Forgot to post this from last week:

    Got a call from mama Sumi (from Kison) that new arrival Chu Chu needs a test spin. Happy to oblige, I say. Showed up at the appointed timed. Other buggahs gave the visual description for which I concur, except I'm guessing her age to be more late 30's-early 40's. She kinda reminds me of a diamond in the rough waitress cutie from Wing Wang Woo Chop Suey. Anyways, co-shower, real good massage, then main event. She can't speak one lick of english but is well versed in Chinese and Korean. Innocent appearance tossed aside Chu Chu ATP (aims to please). DFK, Rimming, BBBJ, scrotum chewing, daty, dato, phucking / raincoat optional. After shower, short massage then out the door. Very enjoyable / repeatable. Great attitude.

    Thumbs up for this one. As I said ATP. But be prepared for the language barrier.

  6. #318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr808  [View Original Post]
    It seems PanochaMan and I have very similar tastes in women. His description of her looks and service is accurate. I would like to confirm that ChuChu is extremely cute. She looks like a little doll. She is definitely not a Goser type of woman so no need seeing her if you like young skinny spinners. I personally had a great time with her. I like her attitude. She was very eager to please and did her best to do so.

    I would like to add that ChuChu is Chinese. She speaks Chinese and Korean but absolutely no English at all.
    Thanks for looking out for me. One clarification. I like spinners, but that's not the only thing I like. I love Naomi at Happiness and she is a full figured girl with large natural breasts. Jay at Roses and Kimmy at Hapiness are not spinners. They are tall. I like cute girls who don't look like an ajumma. I did see Chuchu. I thought she was adorable. Very cute little girl. Tiny hands and tiny feet. Tiny, but certainly not as short as Kana at Dream. Probably mid-30's. She gave me a very long scrub down with full on soap and then rinse. Very genuine girl. I loved her personality. A little bit of cellulite on her, but not fat at all.

    She told me she was Chinese and Korean. Very little English. Very respectful girl. Called me Oppa several times indicating bias toward Korean. Looks more Chinese than Korean though.

    BBBJ was a bit toothy, but not bad and she did it for a long time. Started with a massage. No DFK or Daty mostly because I wasn't up for it with her. Sex was decent as she got very very wet. Definitely a good one and done type of girl. No repeat, but I did like her.

    L: 6. 5, A: 9. 5, S: 8.

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePlay  [View Original Post]
    Is any of the pictures Blue Star uses are real? I doubt it but just had to ask. Thanks.
    In my experiences, No. Photos are fake. Been there several times and the photo is not even close to the girl I was seeing. But, the fuck up thing is that everytime I go there, the little head takes over and I end up doing the deed anyway. LOL.

  8. #316

    ChuChu

    It seems PanochaMan and I have very similar tastes in women. His description of her looks and service is accurate. I would like to confirm that ChuChu is extremely cute. She looks like a little doll. She is definitely not a Goser type of woman so no need seeing her if you like young skinny spinners. I personally had a great time with her. I like her attitude. She was very eager to please and did her best to do so.

    I would like to add that ChuChu is Chinese. She speaks Chinese and Korean but absolutely no English at all.

  9. #315

    Real pictures?

    Is any of the pictures Blue Star uses are real? I doubt it but just had to ask. Thanks.

  10. #314

    ChuChu

    Went in to check out the newest addition to our hobby. Mama brought ChuChu into the room, and I was immediately pleased. She is a super petite, late 20's fun sized candy. Not a spinner, but definitely under 5 ft and nicely curvy. ChuChu has natural see cups with the typical eraser sized niples, which are always a joy. She has just the right amount of cushion in the rear as well, and was extremely cute and friendly. She helped me clean up in the shower, and was quite thorough. No preview, but she seems a bit new to the industry and it is her first time in Hawaii. Back in the room, the ice was broken. Lfk turned to dfk and I asked her to lay down. She was enjoying her time with me right away, and became very wet from daty. We switched up and she began a highly skilled BBBJ, and would have continued to completion if I had let her. Instead, when I said 69, she was flipped around in the blink of an eye. After her continued climax's, she flipped around to continue sucking and threw in some bls and rimming for good measure.. Her English is next to non existent, but we communicated just fine. She offered a cover, but I declined. In hind sight, I should have taken her up on it, as it would have helped to delay my ultimate gratification. She offered hot towels, and I accepted, followed up by a strong massage from her tiny hands. No seconds offered or asked for.

    As I said, ChuChu is less than 5 ft, way less, like maybe 4'10" as I noticed when she stepped out of her heels. Her hair is mid back, and is a pretty auburn color. Her smile is about as cute as I've ever seen. She didn't seem to have a routine, and sex almost seemed a little clumsy between us a few times, but that may have been due to the height difference. I'll make a note to use more convenient positions other than cg next time. By no means does than mean that it wasn't fun. Her panocha was clean and fresh, and nice and an g. Her BBBJ was on point, and her style of delivery there was different. More of a side to side motion than up and down. I approve of this method whole heartedly. She couldn't take me all the way, but the effort was great as well as the sloppy spitty nature of her head game. Very very wet. Her dfk needs a little "Americanization" but was fun none the less. Her personality was glowing, and she wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and pleased the entire time. I'll definitely be seeing her again soon, as I see great potential in this fine young woman.

  11. #313

    Why do they really hate when you show up and leave.

    I don't get it, I read reviews come down and have certain expectations. When those expectations are not met what am I suppose to do, remember they time when they had a superstar working?

  12. #312

    Sasha

    I've been with Sasha before but my first review of her ever. I'm not going to blow smoke, she isn't a youngin'. I would guess at least mid 40's. But she gets me up instantly just looking at her.

    Body is petite and IMHO amazing. For her age she is taught and firm all around. Her skin is alabaster white and soft. She is petite but she has nice waist to ass ratio providing quite a fine ass, especially in doggy style. Nice toned legs and very flexible. Her tits are fake, large 34 C I would guess, with soft pale nipples. Her pussy has minimal Bush. She has an outie, with nice lips and a well pronouse clit. Nice pink on the inside contrasted by brown lips. I give her body a 9.

    Face wise, she holds up for her age. My last visit, it seemed she had a little filler in her lips. But still attractive. Her face is framed by long silky-soft hair down to the small of her back. I give her face a 7.

    Attitude wise, once Sasha gets warmed up to you she will be your freak, she will talk dirty in a way where she feels you out for what you like. She is very sensual and somewhere in between PSE and GFE.

    Service wise, most get MSOG and BBBJCIM / BBFSCIP, including DFK, prostate probing if you're into it. I usually don't get MSOG with her I'm too big. She started with a nice slow BBBJ progressing into a fast and sloppy style. She can DT me but she is still down for a little face fucking. A good tip for any takers on Sasha, she likes her nipples sucked for some duration, she will get into it and it will prime her gash. She gets very into DATY and once you have her in the throws she likes to rub her clit and get tongue fucked. She usually tells me when she wants to fuck, no different this time. I slid into her in standing mish. I went quick and all the way to the hilt based on her dirty talk. I slowly fucked her here and built up to a pounding. Sasha has a tight pussy and she is shallow. I easily hit her cervix. I moved her into DS and worshiped that ass and pussy with my tongue again till she wanted to fuck. I have to be careful with her in DS but I still can get nice fast and hard pounding. Round one is already 45 minutes in so I need to finish slaying her. I get her in MISH and lay into her. Her DFK at the moment is a little limited due to the lip filling but still nice. When I get close the dirty talk resumes from both of us. She begs for my cum while biting my nipples. The finish is fast and furious. When I launch my load deep inside her I push all the way in and got easily in her cervix which was a little painful for her. If her womb is ripe than my swimmers definitely didn't have to swim far.

    Bottomline Sasha is a good lay with a petite K-MILF.

  13. #311

    Another great session with Shasha

    I think Blue Star is a better location for Shasha. Except for the crappy parking I think there is more privacy there. Kison was kinda busy with guys coming and going.

    The double pop queen is just as sweet and nice as ever. The best thing about her is he nice disposition. I give he a 10 for attitude. She keeps herself looking sexy and sweet smelling.

    He BBBJ is nice and gentle but she does keep going if you want to cum in her mouth. I prefer injecting my load into her sweet little love hole She is one of the few ladies that is able to make me cum, good massage and cum again. The double pop queen is sill number 1. Been doing her for many years and she always delivers. YMMV but my ride is always the best.

  14. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got 411 on this indie? Is this Sunny from Blue Star? PM please.

    AE.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...incall/6153275
    No that is the Indie who goes by Sunny and other names. Different girl as has been mentioned.

  15. #309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by AsnBeavAddict  [View Original Post]
    Did you try Jessica? I would say she was comparable to Kimmy. But even more demure. I thought Yuki was by far the best out of Blue Star. Sunny also was repeat for me. Sasha is comparable to Candy but younger and with a way better atitude and better service.
    I believe so. Was Jessica the girl from Florida? She was decent. I would probably repeat with her.

    I saw Yuki. Not my type. Good service, but not my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape