Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 30759
-
08-28-17 13:35 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 296Here's her newest Craigslist ad.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...282794241.html
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-17 04:45 #18008Regular Member

Posts: 6Linda
Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?
Originally Posted by ManapuaMan
[View Original Post]
Mahalo.
-
08-28-17 04:24 #18007Regular Member

Posts: 6Linda
Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?
Originally Posted by ManapuaMan
[View Original Post]
Mahalo.
-
08-28-17 02:54 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 190Thanks for the report! I went to see Linda. She is as you reported. She is highly trained in massage. Best backwalking technique I've ever had. Better than somebody who used to be at Mayflower long ago. I went for a 90 minute session and enjoyed it completely. I am not going anywhere else. I've found my go-to MT.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
MP Man.
-
08-28-17 00:49 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 49Amy (amyy) or sophie
Hey fellow mangers wanted to get a massage with extras tomorrow can't decide between Sophie or Amy from the Chinese connection. There are various reports on both people some good some bad. I'm always hesitant to go to the Chinese connection as they are notorious for the bait and switch. Just wanted something different as I have tried most of the Thai therapists. On a side note tried reiko or Riko from Mikas place. Not bad massage did a pretty good job on the back and teased the boys from behind. On the flip asked for HE but to my surprise she got naked and laid next to me. In my mind I'm thinking crap don't.
Think I brought enough for this but oh well I'll just go with it. Allowed FIV played with the tatas a bit. She kinda laid there like a dead fish with me while I played with her but YMMV. Than HJ to completion. HJ was jackhammer but oh well. Paid $. 4 and left. L7 S6 A7 Japanese maybe early 40's with nice Cs. Felt natural to me. She did have a full Bush.
A couple of weeks later had Tammy at Vera's place. She is extensively reviewed so I won't hash it out again but she is one of my go to girls for nice massage and FIV.
-HS.
-
08-27-17 15:19 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 176This place uses fake pictures went here a couple times all different persons.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 03:40 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 340Past report on Lotus; Not good service
I reported on lotus a while back, and yes service was not great. Massage was not good and left with blue balls. Maybe she's gotten better with one or the other since then, who knows.
-
08-26-17 21:32 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 105Ewa massage
I was wondering also LOL.
-
08-26-17 20:50 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 341I wrote a report a while back, avoid at all costs. Seriously. They look horrible in person. Save your $$.
Originally Posted by Hilomahalo
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 19:54 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 109Massage with HE
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712
Looking for a decent massage with BBBJCIM, than look no further. Either girl can suck. Huge real tits to suck on or play. Momo younger but Kiki suck better.
LOL.
Sy.
-
08-26-17 19:32 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 239Jennifer CC
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218
Whoa Jennifer is pretty hot. She came in room looking pretty glam. Just like in pics. Right to FS. All services, Daty, CBJ, multiple positions with no hesitation. Tried BB services btu she said no all covered which was cool. She looks pretty hot though. Long straight hair, slim, tall, slight Bush, nice tits.
Likes to pound, didn't rush. FS fees, will repeat.
Rim.
-
08-26-17 17:40 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 94Lotus
She's been reviewed before. Try searching for Lotus. I haven't experienced her but from what I remember service wasn't great and something about her being crazy.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 15:51 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 29Ewa massage 4 handed.
Hi guys just wanted to see if anyone has sampled or know if these 2 provide extras.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...281148951.html
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...275403577.html
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...279840223.html
That's the 2 girls. I texted and they quoted me 200/ hour for Incall.
At 200/ h is that the going rate for legit massage or do you think that's enough for extras?
She is located it looks like at an apartment complex.
Thanks again for any info.
-
08-26-17 15:12 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 5231My Cro-Magnon brain isn't so great, but I swear that quite a while back someone posted a bad experience with her. She might have been using a different name. Sorry I cannot be 100% certain.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 15:03 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 493My 2 cents
Goser,
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
I definitely can relate to the whole CC debacle. After many less than stellar encounters I have narrowed my list of providers that I patronize whether it be for massage or FS in that building. If I am not mistaken this MT was working out of Hiran and has advertised previously under some other name. Good luck!
M.











Reply With Quote





