Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 403 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5235

    That's the least of his worries

    If he's not fixed, I'd worry about her coming back and extorting money out of him for a " so called " pregnancy. It happened last year in Milwaukee with a pretty well known provider and a idiot monger, who jumped at the chance for everything uncovered. Sadly, he had to pay her almost 3 k just to get her off his back, claims she got a abortion. Never provided proof she was preggo, or even the supposed child was his. He paid because he was paranoid of what she'd do. Guy's BE CAREFUL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    You can get tested at the county health department for $25.

  2. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousDude1  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.

  3. #5233

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an ad?
    Usually she is so cautious about covering. No BJ and the last time I saw her she wanted me to loan her some money for rent. No thanks!

  4. #5232

    Really ouchhh

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with molly. Though the session was great everything was uncovered so I am a little worried now.
    That is kinda scary no cover!

  5. #5231
    AnonymousDude1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Hi popeye, her ad is not currently up but I think you have seen her before, I see you have written a review for her at the oter site. She is the skinny, cute girl with long hair upto her butt.
    Was it her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-wild/23639353

  6. #5230

    Tia

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...again/24141203

    Just saw this young lady. Pics are accurate--tiny little spinner. Smaller chest. Easy to set up and a nice girl. Very new to this. Great head game and took directions well. Damage was 1. 2.

    Rock on!

  7. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Hi popeye, her ad is not currently up but I think you have seen her before, I see you have written a review for her at the oter site. She is the skinny, cute girl with long hair upto her butt.
    Link to TER.

  8. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with molly. Though the session was great everything was uncovered so I am a little worried now.
    You can get tested at the county health department for $25.

  9. #5227

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an ad?
    Hi popeye, her ad is not currently up but I think you have seen her before, I see you have written a review for her at the oter site. She is the skinny, cute girl with long hair upto her butt.

  10. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with molly. Though the session was great everything was uncovered so I am a little worried now.
    Do you have a link to an ad?

  11. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhoNice  [View Original Post]
    Is she retired? I had my first covered FS with her. Always my favorite sigh?
    Either retired or relocated. A lot of girls disappear for a time, only to reappear, take Brooklyn or Lexxi for example. Or when the sugar daddy / baby thing runs its course. I have fond memories of her too, the last time I had seen her, the rubber broke as I was nearing the finish and I left her with a very big deposit. My guess would be she's been MIA for a good 4 - 6 months so we'll have to sit tight.

  12. #5224

    Molly from sun praire

    Just had a session with molly. Though the session was great everything was uncovered so I am a little worried now.

  13. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Ditto my friend, she always was pleasant. Smiles and hugs standard. Hope she makes a return, doubtful seeing it's been awhile. Such big naturals for such a little lady.
    Is she retired? I had my first covered FS with her. Always my favorite sigh?

  14. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's any big mystery why she endures. She's available. I've never heard stories of her disappearing at the agreed-upon time like so many others do. I think it was Woody Allen who said something like "80 percent of success is showing up. ".
    Which leads me to a corollary rule for us mongers:

    80% of our success is knowing when to walk away (or not even bother in the first place).

    Like I can chase this worn out tail with her ridiculous attitude and shitty service.

    Or I can keep my money in my pocket and jerk off for free.

  15. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I wonder, how does someone decide to go see Gabby in the first place?

    I imagine the answer is: Pure desperation. Coupled with a healthy dose of either complete ignorance of the mountain of disappointing reviews or willful delusion. "Surely she can't be that horrible, they all caught her on a bad day."

    She posts relentlessly. And has for years. Same pics as when I started in the hobby, 5 years ago. Exact same.

    There's a lot of horrible providers that come and go. She endures. God knows how. Or why.
    I don't think it's any big mystery why she endures. She's available. I've never heard stories of her disappearing at the agreed-upon time like so many others do. I think it was Woody Allen who said something like "80 percent of success is showing up. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape