Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 1852 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Mandy in CC

    Anyone see Mandy in CC? Picture looks good. Was going to try her since she is up late, but I am concerned about the price and the service quality. No reviews, so my better judgement said to pass. I really dislike when you get a lame massage for $60, then they charge you another $200 for full service and that service is not great. That's happened to me in CC.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5767539

  2. #17993
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the info H Mobius!! At least now I know what to expect.
    Sorry I was not specific; the reason the guy (who seems gay) flagged the monger down was to help him find the place. Until you know where that place is, it can be difficult to find the door the first time especially at night. It is hidden in plain sight.

  3. #17992

  4. #17991

    Miracle Touch Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    Has she posted an ad lately on Craiglist or Backpage? Any address or phone number? Read some posts about her last week, however, was not able to nail down an actual location.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...278949350.html

  5. #17990

    Any intel?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tlemen/5100882

    Anyone have info on this one? Searched and read through forums but didn't see anything.

  6. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it might be that same place that has TS but a Thai real girl was briefly working there. Another member said a guy flagged him down at the door, but he got the real girl. I tried a different girl who as I posted was very antagonistic, but did see trannies in there. This girl might be the latest real girl to pass through there. There are TS who indicate so in their massage ad, so most likely this is a real girl. Place is okay, decorated like you're in Thailand. To me the only neg was the entrance is right where customers from the Japanese restaurant come out back to smoke and can clearly watch you enter what looks like a secret door; it can be awkward.
    Mahalo for the info H Mobius!! At least now I know what to expect.

  7. #17988

    Kaimuki Ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    I googled the number ealier bcus it looke TGTBT. And one of the sites that popped up was a TS. Strike 2. If anyone does jump on that please share!
    Looks like it might be that same place that has TS but a Thai real girl was briefly working there. Another member said a guy flagged him down at the door, but he got the real girl. I tried a different girl who as I posted was very antagonistic, but did see trannies in there. This girl might be the latest real girl to pass through there. There are TS who indicate so in their massage ad, so most likely this is a real girl. Place is okay, decorated like you're in Thailand. To me the only neg was the entrance is right where customers from the Japanese restaurant come out back to smoke and can clearly watch you enter what looks like a secret door; it can be awkward.

  8. #17987
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I was on Oahu a couple weeks ago for a rare visit. Buds went to Home Bar so we checked out Happiness after, then one other guy who didn't join us went to Sanho. We waited and one bud was talking to one of the ladies about pictures, "which one is you," whatever.

    Went like this, best of my recollection:

    Provider: "we sometimes (use) real pictures, sometime photoshop, sometimes import (from internet).

    Buddy: "isn't that like false advertising, you say pics are guaranteed real. ".

    Provider laughing, "they are all real pictures, not fake cartoon, just not a girl that's here. " She actually said something more like "it's not a fantasy world or cartoon" whatever. Like, "somewhere, someplace, this is a real girl (in the photo), (so like in good conscious) we can say it's real photo, guaranteed. ".

    Was kinda pissed. Anyway I had a personally good experience there so I wouldn't dong the whole place just because of that one girl, I wish I got her name but I didn't like her attitude towards using fake pics and then laughing about it. Maybe a mamasan of the place could say that, but one of the girls laughing about it, just kinda was wrong. Is that a double standard that mamas can do that?
    DaDrifter.
    Let's see how they'd like it if someone paid with lesser foreign currency such as Canadian dollars, especially if they laughed and said it's "real" money. "200 dollars is 200 dollars!"

  9. #17986

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Is Linda Chinese?
    Yes. Her english is not great. Don't go to her for extras. It isn't that kind of place. I've been getting legit massages weekly for years and I have never had that good of a massage. She was trained and whoever trained her did an incredible job. When she walks on your back it's not for show, it actually does a good job on the muscles. Two days later I still feel the positive effects of her massage.

  10. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoy  [View Original Post]
    I searched the forum and the reviews seem mixed on this place. Is bait and switch common as well as not living up to expectations? I've seen reports indicating both negative and decent reviews so I'm not quite sure what to think.

    The reason I ask is that I saw the ad on BP with the picture attached. I believe the girl in the white is Lotus or something. Other previous ads had the same picture so I'm pretty sure it's real. The girl in the black is the one who caught my attention and I figure if the other girl is real, this one is too. I called the number and sure enough it's Hiran. I asked about the girl in black and her name is Erica. There's another ad with an Erica who looks cute, but different, but it's also a Hiran ad (different number though).

    I read a report from someone who posted on the 'second' Erica and he said it was all legit. However, when I asked if extras were available from the girl in black, I was told to go to CC# 2201 and she'll meet me there instead of #203.

    Naturally I searched #2201 and the recent posts about it are all negative. However the last post about it was last year and none of those neg posts mention it as a pit stop for Hiran. So I'm not sure if things have changed since then.

    Obviously the easiest thing to do is TOFTT. However, I'm a bit short on funds atm and I'd rather not waste money on something I don't want. If anyone has any feedback, it'd be super helpful.
    Had a similiar experience. I called yumis ad but asked name anyway, it was kiku. Long story short, she texts twice to ask to come little later, I say OK. Then texts and says come now! I get there and go to 7th. No answer. Go back to my car since I leave my fone behind when I "tour". I. call and she says ok 5 min. I'm irritated already. So I go up again, she answers, and peeks out and says go to 2201. She be right up. Bait and switch in the works? I know 2201 is Lingos place with Sophia. I also read shitty reviews. So I booked out of there! $6 lost for parking. . this is what happens when my top 3 Go Tos are off island and sick.

  11. #17984

    REALLY disappointed in the attitude of one provider

    I was on Oahu a couple weeks ago for a rare visit. Buds went to Home Bar so we checked out Happiness after, then one other guy who didn't join us went to Sanho. We waited and one bud was talking to one of the ladies about pictures, "which one is you," whatever.

    Went like this, best of my recollection:

    Provider: "we sometimes (use) real pictures, sometime photoshop, sometimes import (from internet).

    Buddy: "isn't that like false advertising, you say pics are guaranteed real. ".

    Provider laughing, "they are all real pictures, not fake cartoon, just not a girl that's here. " She actually said something more like "it's not a fantasy world or cartoon" whatever. Like, "somewhere, someplace, this is a real girl (in the photo), (so like in good conscious) we can say it's real photo, guaranteed. ".

    Was kinda pissed. Anyway I had a personally good experience there so I wouldn't dong the whole place just because of that one girl, I wish I got her name but I didn't like her attitude towards using fake pics and then laughing about it. Maybe a mamasan of the place could say that, but one of the girls laughing about it, just kinda was wrong. Is that a double standard that mamas can do that?

    My provider was someone else from another spa, she was excellent and I had a really good time, but I'll save any reviews for later. Thankfully I didn't have that other girl from that other place, but like I said I won't dong the whole place based on one providers conversation that I simply overheard while buddy was talking to her.

    DaDrifter.

  12. #17983
    The pics are real, as is the ad. The problem is, they are most likely mutually exclusive.

  13. #17982
    I googled the number ealier bcus it looke TGTBT. And one of the sites that popped up was a TS. Strike 2. If anyone does jump on that please share!

  14. #17981

    Help with additional information for Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTry  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly performs a massage & HE if requested. Rate should be house fee + $60 or so. Call ahead since she has class during mid day. She has a few ladies who work with her but I did not see them.
    Has she posted an ad lately on Craiglist or Backpage? Any address or phone number? Read some posts about her last week, however, was not able to nail down an actual location.

  15. #17980

    All hail the new king

    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    OMG or OMF**ckingG, what a great evening. Went to see my one hour HJ and left in happy bliss. Then on the way out of CC I walked past China Thai Massage, a legit place on the ground floor at the far end, Waikiki side of the building.

    As I walked past the place the owner happened to be outside and said, "hey, do you want a foot massage? Only $45 for an hour. " Now, if any of you are into foot massages, you know what I did. Great price.

    But the real gold isn't the guy who gives an incredible foot massage (yes, it's a guy, but I figured as long as he just crushes my feet with his very strong hands, it's cool) LOL.

    The real gold is the girl that came out as I walked in; pleasant face and very fit body. Her name is Linda, maybe late 20's early 30's. The look and vibe of her was, "I want to give you a massage!

    I could not resist, so after my foot massage I got the most incredible legit massage of my life. Man, was she good. She had been train right and also is a natural. I have never had a "walk on back" done right up until her.

    She gave a strong massage that did not hurt, and that takes training and knowledge. By the way if you have a sports injury that really needs a strong hand, try the foot guy. I know most want a woman by if it is serious, the foot guy is the one. He knows what he is doing and can give a strong massage without the pain. Far stronger that the hot bodied Linda.

    Anyways, going to Pauleen for my hour long blissful HJ and then getting the best massage of my life is now my standard MO.

    BTW if you call up Pauleen, do not ask if she does HE. She will freak. Just text her that your back is sore and maybe she will take on a new client. When you get there, just lay on your back and say that this is the side that I need done. Be nice to her, she gives a great massage but can be pressured into a very long HJ. Oh, and don't drunk call her at 4 am. That freaks her out also.

    Go to the girls that give hjs for a hand job and then go to the ones that know what they are doing regarding massage. That's my new game.

    I just wish Linda would go to the dark side and fuck. With that fit, athletic body of hers, and her knowledge of massage, she would be the fuck of a lifetime.

    I want to marry this girl.
    A one hour HJ / HE "massage", followed with a one hour foot massage, followed with a one hour legitimate massage.

    When do you find the time to eat and sleep?

    I would like to emphasize that your HJ / HE "massage" was where you were on your back and Pauleen's hands were on your dick for one hour. (I follow this dude's exploits as closely as I follow the LA Dodgers).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape