Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 30759
-
08-22-17 18:18 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 456Kimberly at Miracle Touch
Kimberly performs a massage & HE if requested. Rate should be house fee + $60 or so. Call ahead since she has class during mid day. She has a few ladies who work with her but I did not see them.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 17:43 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 324Noe / noi
I think she use to wrestle at Campbell and would probably squeeze your head and balls. I don't know where she is also now.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 17:25 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 298Hawai Massage
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...275462304.html
Anyone have experience with this place? I am interested in Melissa.
They are on kapiolani Blvd 1617.
-
08-22-17 17:05 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 298Noe
Does anyone know where the local young dark skin girl, Noe, is working now? She was with Cute Spa and she was a strong and thick girl. Nice tots and let me lick her pussy.
-
08-22-17 16:26 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 27Chillazin jasmine.
Hi guys. Yeah she's not much of a looker, but does good massages. Gets out the kinks in my shoulders. FS on menu if you nice. Don't b an ass. When talking to her at her place. No BJ. $. 5 L5, A8, S8
.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 14:58 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 241Mimiko
IIRC someone had mentioned she is retired.
Originally Posted by Hiboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 23:11 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 236The building owner been trying to sell. All the tenants know. Mimi probably decided to leave not knowing who the new owner might be.
Originally Posted by Hiboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 21:12 #17957Banned Member

Posts: 435Not too many good indi massage therapists outside of CC that I can think of (besides the ones you've already named). I'd put Jasmine in terms of looks the same as Erlinda (older, both probably in their late 50's). I've been repeating with jasmine because of the deep tissue massage, good attitude and service. Iirc Erlinda wouldn't allow any roaming, Jasmine allows quite a bit of roaming and some on here claimed she provided CFS.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Will try to give Tomoko a call the next time I need a massage. Thanks for the 411 Seeker963.
-
08-21-17 19:42 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 155Erlinda has done prostate massage for me, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 18:59 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 58Vicky / Apple
She has everything on the menu except anal I think and her prostate finger.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 18:35 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 203I've never tried jasmine. I've tried a few time to set up and appointment but our schedules never mixed. Looks isn't the biggest thing for me (with in reason) because most of the time I'm face down. I'm actually much more into service and no jack hammer rushed HE. So historically it's been jean, son kyong, rejuve Michelle (all who have retired) z I have also liked Athena and erlinda but I'm thinking I need to see what else is out there right now.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
Tomiko was great the one time I saw her. She actually went over time like 1 hour 20 min. I felt like I should have given her more than 1. 2. She does a deep tissue pretty good, she has her own style tho (they all do). I remember what I liked with her was that she went with no clothes during the finish, something that made her stand out from the others on my list. I would definately repeat but I just gave up trying and ended up sticking with erlinda who I get was just as good but way more accessible.
I will give jasmine a try if I get a chance. My windows of time are often few and far between so I have to make them count. Is there anyone new or worth trying? I've tried royal before and got shorted on time but you could say they could redefine a "deep" massage LOL. They really dig deep and get in there. Are they still purely CC now or do they still work out of the small apartment complex near by?
-
08-21-17 18:01 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 203Ohana was an AMP as I remember. Does Kimberly do massage and HE at a non-standard rate? Should I call ahead to schedule with her? Not sure how this works as I typically stay away from AMPs. But if this Kimberly on her own vs as a mamasan, I might just drop in and try to negotiate.
Originally Posted by FirstTry
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 17:29 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 26Excel on king street
I tried where is she but received no help. Promise this will be my last try. Excel across king street from tomiko and next to Zippys closed down suddenly some months ago. Does anyone know what happened to the provider. I think her name was Mimi.
-
08-21-17 16:39 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 5119Please note that the original poster wrote: "I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa".
Originally Posted by HornyBoy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 15:12 #17950Banned Member

Posts: 435Not much of a looker, but Chillaxin Jasmine gives a pretty good massage / HE. I tried contacting Tomiko before too, but was never able to get a hold of her. How's her massage? Can she do deep tissue?
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





