Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,186 to 22,200 of 28091
-
08-27-17 04:21 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 278What was the damage? Thinking about checking it out in the morning.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 20:00 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 646Good eye. Maybe Sammy has a new group now. I'm pretty sure that's not Arianna though. The tits, belly and ass are thicker on Tatiana.
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 09:41 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 37East County Massages
I never tried but I have the feeling the answer would be no.
Originally Posted by Bloomfield
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 00:41 #5903Banned Member

Posts: 707Crystal massage San Marcos
Took one for the team tonight another new spa in San Marcus is been open for a few months now.
Crystal massages off of Nordahl Road in the same plaza as the Walmart right next to the Taco Bell and a few feet away from Kings massage which is been a happy, happy ending for me for quite a while
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/grand-opening-crystal-massage/6279899999.html
Walked into the entrance at 7 PM when was greeted by two women. A frizzy haired mama sans sitting behind the desk with a noticeable tattoo above her right tit and the one there was going to give me the massage was standing in the lobby.
I paid the house fee of $40 and was escorted back to the room, this is a new spa right next to the Pizza Hut so you could hear the noise of a Friday night pizza delivery.
I was face down with no cover on my ass, the therapist Nancy came in and asked me if it was OK to cover up, as I got the feeling she was going to anyway so I said sure go ahead, especially after reading the warning sign (there's a physical sign) saying they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. In other words if you get to rude you're out of there.
So I immediately deferred to my good manners and decided to play nice.
The massage overall was fairly light pressure even though I had indicated strong pressure on my back and shoulders, But she had a very firm yet gentle rhythm approach moving from my shoulders down my back and then repeating.
Eventually my muscles which were very tens, relaxed and loosened up quite a bit. Most of the massage kept my hands respectfully away but as we started talking more she was leaning closer and I started running my hand up her legs and eventually started squeezing her ass over the clothes.
She kept readjusting the cover and folding it over so that everything was always politely kept out of sight. Warning sign number three that this was going to be legit only.
The way she kept it light but firm muscle manipulation really was causing me to relax and feel better my muscles loosened up and I was enjoying it to where I even said to myself what the hell this looks like it's going to be legit only but it's OK it's pretty decent.
Even though by the end of the face down portion of the massage I was freely grabbing her ass and touching her leg, on the flip she kept repostioning the towels and immediately went to a prolonged head neck and face massage.
Finally she moved a little further down away from the head and neck and told me in a quiet tone that I only had five minutes left.
I had already pulled the towel almost all the way off and when she put her hand close to my groin I physically picked it up and put it on my cock yes it was either all or nothing at this point the massage was almost over and there was no clue of a good cock rubbing, no sensual.
Up to this point she was clearly an experience massage therapist and I wasn't sure if she was just nervous because I was new or she really doesn't rub cock very often.
She kept mumbling you're a bad boy but I notice she didn't move so I am on I complimented her on her warm her hand felt on my cock.
After few seconds of her keeping your hand on my cock she said you do it yourself and I just kept moving your hand up and down over my cock and she said OK let me get some oil.
She proceeded to continually rubbing my balls which actually gets me to shoot pretty quick before she finally started actually rubbing on my cock it was a fairly mechanical and not very sensual but it was definitely nice to get my cock rub by her after waiting almost an entire massage for some sort of clue that there was more fun to be had.
She's probably in her mid to late 30's long kind of curly hair with some definite padding but overall not an unattractive girl with very nice soft gentle English skills and a soft very caring touch.
She was very concerned about my back and my sore muscles and was clearly trying to be therapeutic.
But despite her Protests, she managed to milk the sperm out of my cock very efficiently and asked me did I feel better after I shot my load all over her hand.
I will repeat it's good to have more options.
Good massage with OK HJ 40+40.
And no there was no kissing of any kind
-
08-25-17 11:19 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 60Mo
Hey guys,
I found these ads on BP that are basically the same as ads for MO girls and Tatiana pics, without the face, somewhat resembles Arianna from MO? I notice that the office location is MV which Sammy's recent ads also pointed to. I think MO girls have spit up?
-
08-24-17 23:33 #5901Regular Member

Posts: 13Do either one of these places offer DFK?
Originally Posted by Seekingcs
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 23:50 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 37East County Massages
I've decided to check out a few AMPs in East County for an hour massage.
You SPA in Lemon Grove. 60/40 good massage and HE on the flip. OTC allowed. Lower rates if you get there early. See BP for ad.
5 Star in Spring Valley. 45/40 good massage and HE on the flip. She asked for 60 but got her down to 40. Wandering OTC however if I'd done 60 I think UTC would have been allowed.
Keeping it short and sweet. I plan to try a few others soon.
-
08-23-17 20:30 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 646I read that before too, thanks for the intel. Is her service about the same? Is she 40/60 hr there too? Any word on her schedule?
Originally Posted by Leo1968
[View Original Post]
I wonder if Angela/Vicky had to move on because Eva and/or others were bent that the younger girl was pulling thier customers and getting 60?
-
08-23-17 19:45 #5898

Posts: 366No to that
No to any kind of kissing. Nancy is strictly rub and tug. She will do some ass play, but it's B. S. --not the real deal and more of a tease than it's worth.
Originally Posted by Bloomfield
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 13:50 #5897Regular Member

Posts: 2Angela went to paradise spa, and I went to see her, and she told me her new name was Vicky.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 23:38 #5896Regular Member

Posts: 13Does Nancy provide DFK?
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 23:37 #5895Regular Member

Posts: 13Does anyone what days and time Vicky works? I called them and the guy who answered said everyday and all day. Hmmm?
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 18:58 #5894

Posts: 366Nancy at Daggett
Yeah, if only she would provide FS! She's cute!
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 16:41 #5893Banned Member

Posts: 132Daggett St.
Daggett St.
After working on a couple cars, and last night's ass-whooping by the nympho Shawn, I needed a massage. Got ahold of Nancy at Daggett St and she took care of me for an early bird hour. She gives an amazing massage, is very strong and uses all of her body well. Finished with amazing ass-play and oily HJ. Just what I needed!
Van.
-
08-20-17 00:30 #5892Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone had experience? 4 hands
Provider have been around posting on BP done at least Jan this year. Was wondering if anyone has tried and able to give a rundown.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ssage/29013973









Reply With Quote






