Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 1854 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17964

    Kimberly at Miracle Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    Ohana was an AMP as I remember. Does Kimberly do massage and HE at a non-standard rate? Should I call ahead to schedule with her? Not sure how this works as I typically stay away from AMPs. But if this Kimberly on her own vs as a mamasan, I might just drop in and try to negotiate.
    Kimberly performs a massage & HE if requested. Rate should be house fee + $60 or so. Call ahead since she has class during mid day. She has a few ladies who work with her but I did not see them.

  2. #17963

    Noe / noi

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where the local young dark skin girl, Noe, is working now? She was with Cute Spa and she was a strong and thick girl. Nice tots and let me lick her pussy.
    I think she use to wrestle at Campbell and would probably squeeze your head and balls. I don't know where she is also now.

  3. #17962

    Hawai Massage

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...275462304.html

    Anyone have experience with this place? I am interested in Melissa.

    They are on kapiolani Blvd 1617.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5807.jpg‎  

  4. #17961

    Noe

    Does anyone know where the local young dark skin girl, Noe, is working now? She was with Cute Spa and she was a strong and thick girl. Nice tots and let me lick her pussy.

  5. #17960

    Chillazin jasmine.

    Hi guys. Yeah she's not much of a looker, but does good massages. Gets out the kinks in my shoulders. FS on menu if you nice. Don't b an ass. When talking to her at her place. No BJ. $. 5 L5, A8, S8

    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a looker, but Chillaxin Jasmine gives a pretty good massage / HE. I tried contacting Tomiko before too, but was never able to get a hold of her. How's her massage? Can she do deep tissue?
    .

  6. #17959

    Mimiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboy  [View Original Post]
    I tried where is she but received no help. Promise this will be my last try. Excel across king street from tomiko and next to Zippys closed down suddenly some months ago. Does anyone know what happened to the provider. I think her name was Mimi.
    IIRC someone had mentioned she is retired.

  7. #17958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboy  [View Original Post]
    I tried where is she but received no help. Promise this will be my last try. Excel across king street from tomiko and next to Zippys closed down suddenly some months ago. Does anyone know what happened to the provider. I think her name was Mimi.
    The building owner been trying to sell. All the tenants know. Mimi probably decided to leave not knowing who the new owner might be.

  8. #17957
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried jasmine. I've tried a few time to set up and appointment but our schedules never mixed. Looks isn't the biggest thing for me (with in reason) because most of the time I'm face down. I'm actually much more into service and no jack hammer rushed HE. So historically it's been jean, son kyong, rejuve Michelle (all who have retired) z I have also liked Athena and erlinda but I'm thinking I need to see what else is out there right now.

    Tomiko was great the one time I saw her. She actually went over time like 1 hour 20 min. I felt like I should have given her more than 1. 2. She does a deep tissue pretty good, she has her own style tho (they all do). I remember what I liked with her was that she went with no clothes during the finish, something that made her stand out from the others on my list. I would definately repeat but I just gave up trying and ended up sticking with erlinda who I get was just as good but way more accessible.

    I will give jasmine a try if I get a chance. My windows of time are often few and far between so I have to make them count. Is there anyone new or worth trying? I've tried royal before and got shorted on time but you could say they could redefine a "deep" massage LOL. They really dig deep and get in there. Are they still purely CC now or do they still work out of the small apartment complex near by?
    Not too many good indi massage therapists outside of CC that I can think of (besides the ones you've already named). I'd put Jasmine in terms of looks the same as Erlinda (older, both probably in their late 50's). I've been repeating with jasmine because of the deep tissue massage, good attitude and service. Iirc Erlinda wouldn't allow any roaming, Jasmine allows quite a bit of roaming and some on here claimed she provided CFS.

    Will try to give Tomoko a call the next time I need a massage. Thanks for the 411 Seeker963.

  9. #17956
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried jasmine. I've tried a few time to set up and appointment but our schedules never mixed. Looks isn't the biggest thing for me (with in reason) because most of the time I'm face down. I'm actually much more into service and no jack hammer rushed HE. So historically it's been jean, son kyong, rejuve Michelle (all who have retired) z I have also liked Athena and erlinda but I'm thinking I need to see what else is out there right now.

    Tomiko was great the one time I saw her. She actually went over time like 1 hour 20 min. I felt like I should have given her more than 1. 2. She does a deep tissue pretty good, she has her own style tho (they all do). I remember what I liked with her was that she went with no clothes during the finish, something that made her stand out from the others on my list. I would definately repeat but I just gave up trying and ended up sticking with erlinda who I get was just as good but way more accessible.

    I will give jasmine a try if I get a chance. My windows of time are often few and far between so I have to make them count. Is there anyone new or worth trying? I've tried royal before and got shorted on time but you could say they could redefine a "deep" massage LOL. They really dig deep and get in there. Are they still purely CC now or do they still work out of the small apartment complex near by?
    Erlinda has done prostate massage for me, but YMMV.

  10. #17955

    Vicky / Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Please note that the original poster wrote: "I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa".
    She has everything on the menu except anal I think and her prostate finger.

  11. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a looker, but Chillaxin Jasmine gives a pretty good massage / HE. I tried contacting Tomiko before too, but was never able to get a hold of her. How's her massage? Can she do deep tissue?
    I've never tried jasmine. I've tried a few time to set up and appointment but our schedules never mixed. Looks isn't the biggest thing for me (with in reason) because most of the time I'm face down. I'm actually much more into service and no jack hammer rushed HE. So historically it's been jean, son kyong, rejuve Michelle (all who have retired) z I have also liked Athena and erlinda but I'm thinking I need to see what else is out there right now.

    Tomiko was great the one time I saw her. She actually went over time like 1 hour 20 min. I felt like I should have given her more than 1. 2. She does a deep tissue pretty good, she has her own style tho (they all do). I remember what I liked with her was that she went with no clothes during the finish, something that made her stand out from the others on my list. I would definately repeat but I just gave up trying and ended up sticking with erlinda who I get was just as good but way more accessible.

    I will give jasmine a try if I get a chance. My windows of time are often few and far between so I have to make them count. Is there anyone new or worth trying? I've tried royal before and got shorted on time but you could say they could redefine a "deep" massage LOL. They really dig deep and get in there. Are they still purely CC now or do they still work out of the small apartment complex near by?

  12. #17953
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTry  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly of Ohana has relocated next door to Tomiko. Read reviews of her in the Ohana on Makaloa thread. Someone posted a former provider of Cypress may also be there. No need to start a brand new thread on Miracle Touch.
    Ohana was an AMP as I remember. Does Kimberly do massage and HE at a non-standard rate? Should I call ahead to schedule with her? Not sure how this works as I typically stay away from AMPs. But if this Kimberly on her own vs as a mamasan, I might just drop in and try to negotiate.

  13. #17952

    Excel on king street

    I tried where is she but received no help. Promise this will be my last try. Excel across king street from tomiko and next to Zippys closed down suddenly some months ago. Does anyone know what happened to the provider. I think her name was Mimi.

  14. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work?
    Please note that the original poster wrote: "I decided to see Vicki at Cute Spa".

  15. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down king street and saw signs for these two places.

    I sampled tomiko more than a year ago, maybe more like two years ago and the massage and HE was decent. After that I found her hard to get a hold of to make an appointment so I gave up and ended going to providers that are easier to get in contact with via text. Have not seen any reports on tomiko lately and wanted to see if people would still reccomend her.

    Next door to her is miracle touch. I'm guessing this is an AMP (not my style) but I have not seen any reports. I'm looking for providers in town that are not at CC that give a good massage and HE. Used to hit up jean on a regular and have gone to erlina since jean retired but I'm always looking for others in town and maybe considering returning to tomiko or another good one if you guys have any reccomndations.

    Thanks.
    Not much of a looker, but Chillaxin Jasmine gives a pretty good massage / HE. I tried contacting Tomiko before too, but was never able to get a hold of her. How's her massage? Can she do deep tissue?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape