Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 826 to 840 of 6045
-
08-23-17 07:44 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 2120I wonder, how does someone decide to go see Gabby in the first place?
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
I imagine the answer is: Pure desperation. Coupled with a healthy dose of either complete ignorance of the mountain of disappointing reviews or willful delusion. "Surely she can't be that horrible, they all caught her on a bad day."
She posts relentlessly. And has for years. Same pics as when I started in the hobby, 5 years ago. Exact same.
There's a lot of horrible providers that come and go. She endures. God knows how. Or why.
-
08-22-17 22:09 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 89+1 for me too. Got the crazy gabby phone calls after a cancellation. "I'm going to list your # on BP" "there's a cancellation fee" etc. Etc. Pretty much just reinforces how fucking bat shit she is.
Originally Posted by Speed4242
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 09:37 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 68Crazy Rant Gabby
I had something similar happen where I had to cancel when urgent priorities interrupted fun time. She totally went off on me with multiple angry phone calls. I was doing my best to apologize and reschedule etc. Nothing worked. She just wanted to be mad. I like mature ladies, but she is on my "Don't ever call" list.
Originally Posted by Timay285
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 23:59 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 801Backpage Stress Reliever
Anyone tried contacting her?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-away/23933593
I sent a couple texts, but no reply.
-
08-20-17 21:20 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 1136I apologize. I don't know how to edit my post and I forgot to post the link. I'm still new at navigating this site.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-best/17983588
-
08-20-17 17:57 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 504Haven't seen her for 6 or 7 years but she was great in the past! A very flexible and athletic girl she could dam near put her feet behind her ears LOL. Only downfall was kinda pricey. She looks really great if pics are correct if anything she's improved with age.
Originally Posted by Bwa123
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 17:26 #5214Banned Member

Posts: 287Naughty Nikki? She's legit, if that's what you're asking. She used to be real active on the old HorH board. I've never seen her, because she's in Madison and I'm not, but from what I remember, she had a pretty good reputation.
Originally Posted by Bwa123
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 16:15 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 1136West / south
I had a dream visiting girl represented here. Hotel set up. Definitely not pictured. Age 40's looks below average, busty 36 C I'm guessing, average height a few extra pounds. Very friendly at first but a little rushed. She could barely take half BJ and I'm not that big. I didn't think she was all that tight tried different positions after coaxing. Has to remove cover and HJ which she wasn't that could at to finish. Overall indifferent on experience. I can't say I would recommend. $. 4 hhr. I won't repeat.
-
08-20-17 12:51 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 2120First time for everything
A provider posted an ad with my number. There was no malice in our interaction, but I didn't meet up with her. And then I noticed her pic in an ad with my number. Weird.
Thankfully, I rotate disposable numbers constantly, so I didn't really care.
But imagine if that were my real number.
This is another reason never to send face pics of yourself. You have no idea how potentially malicious, vindictive, or incompetent these girls are.
Update: It was not malice. It was a mistake. She corrected it.
-
08-20-17 11:31 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
Any recent activity on this one?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-safe/23930673
Hey Guys, it's Nikki, your sweet & sexy girl-next-door. With a twist of naughty! With a combination like that, how could you go wrong? I'm in school full-time studying for my Master's, so my time is limited. Please be respectful with all conversation.
608-XXXX036-Text or email only! Time wasters will be blocked. Please read entirety of ad before contacting me.
100% drug & alcohol free! I'm a grown woman & prefer the company of grown men. I don't have the time nor the patience for games, dumb assumptions, or offerings well below my standards.
Poster's age: 35.
-
08-19-17 09:37 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 2120In other words, consider yourself lucky that you only wasted your time, not your money.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 08:00 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 46Ah, thank you. I've read about her here, but I hadn't connected a name to the ad.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 07:55 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 128Dells Kelsey
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...-only/20499483
Has anyone tried Kelsey in the Dells? I have found her number associated with the name Victoria as well as the same pictures.
-
08-19-17 06:09 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
That's Thia. She's been reported on extensively here. She changes her number often. She's real. I stopped seeing her long ago. She'll up her game if you pay her significantly more than a measly $200 per hour. Otherwise, you can enjoy the experience of fucking a lifeless doll who enjoys staring at something other than you and checking her phone while you pound away.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 20:57 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 46Come See Me Baby
Has anyone tried to see the girl that posts the ads titled Come See Me Baby? Like this:
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-baby/23613268
I tried to set something up last night, all by text. She gave me the address of an east side hotel after we set a time. When I showed up, I tried calling and texting for half an hour with no response before I ditched.
















