Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 500 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4181

    A different Michelle

    I picked up a busted heavier set blond girl that called herself michelle, I got desperate and she was the only girl I could find out, she was nothing nice to look at by any means and she sounded like Selma from the Simpsons wen she talked and was a fat crack head. I offered her $80 for a BJ if she came back to my house because I hate doing car dates because they all use the same spots and I've had dudes run up on my car and try to open my door and pull me out. One guy did before and I've been boxing for 12 years and I had to KO the poor guy so I could get out of there. Anyways the girl told me she had a safe spot in an asian area off of westford st because she didn't want to leave lowell so I agreed. We got to the place and before we even started she told me I had to be quick because someone saw her with a date there before. Instantly made me regret the date so I said fuck it lets get this over with, when she started she instantly started doing a jackhammer sucking type action that didn't feel good at all and was scraping her teeth on my dick like she was trying to shave some of the skin off and not even a minute in she asked me if "I was close" and she asked me that every 35-45 seconds and I tried to explain to her each time she stopped I had to start over again and she made an annoyed sigh like I was an asshole. After about 3 minutes of this nonsense she told me I really needed to hurry up because this wasnt a safe spot to be after 5 minutes so I told her to forget it and just get my dick real wet and jerk me off to finish me off, then she said ok and began to aggressively dry jerk my dick to the point where I said "ouch" and killed my boner. At this point I had enough and I was pissed, so I told her to suck my dick again, and when she started I reached over without asking her and started aggressively fingering her asshole, she popped up yelled ow called me a fucking asshole and got out of my car and stormed off! And that is how you get out of a bad date without having to pay for shitty service! Just finger blast thier butthole in a rude manner! Stay away from the fat crack head michelle.

  2. #4180

    Where did the Girls go

    I have made the round by Jays, Middlesex Street and Westford and see absolutely no one.

    None of the guys that usually hang in front of Jays and no girls at all.

    Did cops drive them all away?

    Any place else to find them?

    Thanks.

  3. #4179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #4178

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.
    Well said, all we are to them is $, and all they should be to us is a piece of meat (they are not are friends, though some people get confused and think they are) They try to get as much money as they can, but they will always take less, especially if desperate. Always get the best deal you can and make sure she provides the service before getting paid. It's nice that mongers are looking out for each other though, we have to out the girls who rip people off (fucking scumbags) so it's harder for them the next time. Take care and be safe.

  5. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Men...-hunny/6572905

    Here is her other scam ad same girl same number but on this ad she uses a fake picture.

  6. #4176
    Your right, you, me, none of us mean anything to them, pay them what you want & don't worry what others pay them, they need our money.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    You mean nothing to them.The POS
    POS? Care to elaborate!

  7. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got ripped off! Really sucks when girls do that. She looks hot too, to bad she is a scumbag.
    Yeah I just don't get it she posts three four different ads every single day I don't understand someone must have had luck with her why would she keep posting if nobody sees her I just don't get it there's no reports at all on her except for a couple of Rip off reports months back when she got me for like a hundred bucks in Nashua New Hampshire the weird thing is in this current ad there's a guy stalking her in the background I mean why would she even post that picture but that is in fact her because I know her on Facebook.

  8. #4174

    That sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    http://lowell.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...-guys/46653558

    The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.
    Sorry you got ripped off! Really sucks when girls do that. She looks hot too, to bad she is a scumbag.

  9. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    http://lowell.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...-guys/46653558

    The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.
    Got news for you. Any one of them will rip you off if given the chance. Any of you guys that think you are special or diff. From any other dude are sadly dis illusioned. LOL they all want their stuff. You mean nothing to them. The POS that tells them about pics on here I am told also pays them more. LOSER. Fyckin it up for the rest of us. They want your $ more than you want. Remember that and don't be afraid to tak them down if they dwsperate they will do it and for god sakes don't give $up front. Common sense guys.

  10. #4172

    Rip off girl is back

    http://lowell.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...-guys/46653558

    The ad that I posted is of a girl in New Hampshire that ripped me off and many other guys have reported being ripped off she's actually posting her real picture I've talked to her mom about her activities and her mom has told me that she rips guy's off and to stay away from her I'm just wondering has anyone scored with this girl or ripped off and again if you go see her be prepared to get ripped off.

  11. #4171
    Most of them get like that when it's hot & humid out, the smell can gag ya big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBuxton  [View Original Post]
    Second stop of the day 40 miles apart and these gals Stink. I know it's hot but I am very sure they would do much better in the sales Dep if the product was cleaner. Still lookin for a prize if it's at all possible. !
    What happened with the hot Asian & her sister? Would've thought that was the prize & was looking forward to a follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBuxton  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great session with a nice slim Asian Doll I found off Westford. 23 years old and hot hot hot. She said she has a sister she will introduce me to a a later time.
    .

    I've never lied about any of the pictures I've taken or posted, but others have, the POS outs mongers like they've done all along. POS goes around telling & showing the girls pictures from the forum & pictures that they took & posted & blames another monger for posting those pictures, then whines when it's shown that it was them that took & posted the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that.
    .

    Yeah I agree, she's been sporting that for awhile now, when was the last time you saw her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has what looks like a open sore on the left side of her mouth & I passed
    .

  12. #4170

    Suboxone

    Anyone know of a suboxone connection please private msg me. I know a girl who stopped using and she needs a bridge to her Dr appt beginning of next week. She is not a Lowell girl so no one you would know. Thanks in advance.

  13. #4169

    What's up with the smells

    Second stop of the day 40 miles apart and these gals Stink. I know it's hot but I am very sure they would do much better in the sales Dep if the product was cleaner.

    Still lookin for a prize if it's at all possible. !

  14. #4168

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.
    It really was sad seeing her, she looked awful and could hardly talk (Kept slurring her words). You are so right, drugs are bad. They should use a before and after pic of her for anti-drug ads.

  15. #4167

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.


    Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that.
    Tabby is very hard to get in touch with, but well worth it when you do (super cute and great skills) ! It's just sad when some POS keeps crying about her not returning his text, so he outs other mongers just too try and score points with her. He already said he talked to her and said he was not the one who posted pics. Of her (saying she knows about this site) and then posted the names of three mongers who did (me included, I don't care. LOL) in hopes that she would see them and call him(to thank him for telling her who did) Guess it didn't work. Hahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape