Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 500 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4166
    Holy shit your not kidding, I've seen that girl out & about for last month or so & it never crossed my mind that it was Donna, it's certainly not the Donna I remember, it looks like rehab gone wrong. It almost looks like she's on steroids with chemo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.
    Since she asked me if I posted pictures of her she has not replied to any texts I've sent, if she only knew who the POS that did post her pictures I wonder if she'd continue seeing them. But that's alright the less they know about the site the better & there will always be more pussy that will want our money.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.
    It's easier for him to sit on his ass & have her go & suck dick & fuck raw dawg to bring home the money hunny, maybe she'll give him something more than money one day.

  2. #4165

    Donna?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Donna this morning behind CJs, did not pick her up because I was looking for a better option. Did grab her number for anyone who wants it. Take care.

    Tabby finally responded to my text yesterday but plans fell through and could not see her,hopefully Monday afternoon will work. She is so cute and has great skills,those big doe eyes and pretty face and hot body,if you have not been with her I highly recommend it,she is a worth it !
    Holy Christ. That's Donna? Wow. Awful. I saw her out a month or so ago but told myself it wasn't her because of the appearance. But apparently that was her. Remember kids. Drugs are bad.

  3. #4164

    Amy

    Ran into Amy this morning. Cute girl, spinner, with long black hair. Uses something but no needle marks. Ok service but she's cute so I hope it gets better. I have digits, I'll ask if it's ok to share.

  4. #4163

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica a Latin girl, looks slightly Asian but is not? Mid 20's but looks much younger from a distance? If so, I could have some very useful info on her. She sounds like a Jessica from Worcester who recently has not been around for a good reason. PM is fine if you prefer.
    Not Latin for sure. White girl, skinny, short, but healthy enough looking.

  5. #4162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Tabby is hot, but it takes fucking weeks to set something up with her. Her bf is rediculious too. Blowing up her phone during dates. If that kid really didn't want her seeing us. He'd get a job and support her ass.


    Last time I saw Talor she was sporting a pretty big coldsore. What's up seeing peeps when she has an OB in full effect? Kinda on my shit list for that.

  6. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMan  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!
    Just read this post. If you see her again DEF. Worth it. Very polite and very clean smelled nice. Usual damage. No rush. No complaing on time would have to say was the best experience I. Ever had out there.

  7. #4160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMan  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!
    Is Jessica a Latin girl, looks slightly Asian but is not? Mid 20's but looks much younger from a distance? If so, I could have some very useful info on her. She sounds like a Jessica from Worcester who recently has not been around for a good reason. PM is fine if you prefer.

  8. #4159

    Donna

    Ran into Donna this morning behind CJs, did not pick her up because I was looking for a better option. Did grab her number for anyone who wants it. Take care.

    Tabby finally responded to my text yesterday but plans fell through and could not see her,hopefully Monday afternoon will work. She is so cute and has great skills,those big doe eyes and pretty face and hot body,if you have not been with her I highly recommend it,she is a worth it !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3070.jpg‎  

  9. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    More than a few girls have been sectioned, Michele's S / O told me she was & Michele told me Lauren was, I've not seen Taylor around & several others seem MIA, guess the cops got tired of dealing with them.
    Maybe that's why it's been dead. I cruised a couple loops yesterday afternoon and didn't see anything. I thought it might have been the hot weather. LOL.

  10. #4157

    Sectioned

    More than a few girls have been sectioned, Michele's S / O told me she was & Michele told me Lauren was, I've not seen Taylor around & several others seem MIA, guess the cops got tired of dealing with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMan  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!
    If it was a setup you would've been busted for just talking to her, but better safe than sorry.

  11. #4156

    Jessica new one?

    Ran into a spinner in downtown named Jessica Thursday night, very small girl, 20's, dark short hair, cute look. Didn't take her up as I was weary she might be a setup, looked TGTBT. Any word out there on this one? Hope she's for real!

  12. #4155

    Monique?

    Does she still not have a phone? Those boltons look AMAZING! Where is best place and time to find her?

  13. #4154

    My two cents

    If you are in a public space, you can take a picture or recording of anything. There's no law against persons, plates, vehicles or law enforcement in this case (unless there was some financial gain I believe). So if you're in public (I. E. You don't have an expectation of privacy) then you should be all set. Wiretap laws in Mass. Seem to only matter when you're not in public (or there is a reasonable expectation of privacy) and for recording oral communication (e. G. Audio).

    So what's the problem? This line here from the legal definition of hindering; "warned (other) of impending or imminent discovery or apprehension". I'm not sure how this law can be interpreted. I understand if someone ran over to a mongers car and pointed across the street at an undercover vehicle, that would be obvious hindering. But taking a picture in public for later use (on this site or another) doesn't seem as if it would be breaking any laws.

    I'll do some more research over the week and lookup a few cases so I can link them here for educational use. But I feel confident that there is no law being broken by sharing pictures of any persons with consent or vehicles of the picture is taken from public space.

  14. #4153

    Asian Anna

    Saw some mixed reviews on here lately but I saw her yesterday for BJ and she was great. She was in a good mood, and most importantly did an excellent job. She is a solid fall back option at. 4 BBBJ for when trips through the loop bear no fruit.

  15. #4152
    It wouldn't be the first time it was tried http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post128816

    As promised here is my photo essay of LE, doin d shakedown @ the Applton St. Store 24! First Pic is The Car! Yeah, I know, It looks like a lot of cars!
    .

    Back then you could post pictures of undercover vehicles, don't know why we can't now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't help much I don't think it would really make a difference, they would just use different cars. we have to look out for each other
    It would if we all pitched in (not an easy thing to accomplish) to take all the pictures we could of you / C vehicles & post a link to those pictures. Over time I understand that you / C vehicles would come & go & when getting info on a new you / C vehicle it would be added to list. It cost money to retrofit the you / C with lights & sirens & the budget is only so big.

    I am checking out a couple of different sites, the biggest issue is the Law about recording police & the Mass wiretap law, LE could subpoena the records to find out who what when & where, where this site is beyond (or so I am informed) US jurisdiction & that fact would give me a little more piece of mind to stick it to the man without repercussions.

    I do believe it would help in keeping us safe & looking out for each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Can we post pics. Of female cops posing as street walkers if they are in a public place?
    I don't see why not & it would or should be allowed, perhaps you can make that your project.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape