Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 868 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 13009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3634

    Never seen one sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.
    I guess I'm always there at a wrong time. I live super close to there but only see BSW or LSW. Or does anyone have a WSW info they can share with me through PM? Outcalls are great.

  2. #3633

    Figueroa and Century

    Quote Originally Posted by Relocatedtola  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.

  3. #3632

    Looking for AMP with white girls.

    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.

  4. #3631

    Camila at Lennox

    Anyone know where Camilla from Lennox Acupressure is? Last time I saw her, it was early 2015. Been looking for her for over a year. Pretty face, brown skin, small tits, GREAT ASS. Best ass I've ever seen on a provider. Think Sommer Ray or Vida Guerra's ass in her prime. Perhaps she's working somewhere else with a different name. PM me; I'm willing to exchange info.

  5. #3630

    Almost ran into family member

    I just stopped by my favorite AMP for some Sunday afternoon relaxation and just as I pulled up I saw my Dad walk into the same place! Holy Shit! Of course he has his needs but talk about a surprise. He didn't see me. This is an not activity I can share with him.

    Has this happened to anyone else? It's a surprise to me so now I have to either wait until he leaves or find another place.

  6. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    AL, I'm pretty sure you're referring to Figueroa and 64th, not York. Though it is just a couple of blocks from Fig and York. Sounds like what has been known as SK Massage on the review sites for a few years. I suspect that they are under new management based on recent BP ads which are much more aggressive than the typical SK ads of old. And your review was beyond any level of service previously reported for SK. It has been a very standard Chinese rub and tug but they may even have latinas available now. As far as I know, this is the last remaining monger MP in Highland Park.
    Thanks AL and of course Camel! I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find that place on York, but now I do. Will have to try it out sometime in the future. If I do go, I'll leave a report.

  7. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    AMP doesn't have a name. Google map highland park, york 64th street and look for the train you will find it.
    AL, I'm pretty sure you're referring to Figueroa and 64th, not York. Though it is just a couple of blocks from Fig and York. Sounds like what has been known as SK Massage on the review sites for a few years. I suspect that they are under new management based on recent BP ads which are much more aggressive than the typical SK ads of old. And your review was beyond any level of service previously reported for SK. It has been a very standard Chinese rub and tug but they may even have latinas available now. As far as I know, this is the last remaining monger MP in Highland Park.

  8. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the referral. She sounds like someone worth trying. Can you tell us the name of the AMP she's working at? Hoping it's the Sasa who used to work at 123 in Eagle Rock. She had a good face for a older Chinese lady, but I never got more than an HE and a good massage from that Sasa. Would be great if it's the same one and she has expanded her menu to include FS!
    AMP doesn't have a name. Google map highland park, york 64th street and look for the train you will find it.

  9. #3626

    Had Me Some Chinese

    So I was walking to the gym, in a city with a similar name to a company that makes a famous fabric softener, and as I walked past the high school I saw a real estate maximums business and thought to myself maybe I should drop in and see if I want to buy a new home. But then out of the corner of my eye I saw a "Massage" place in the same outdoor strip mall as the real estate place and decided to forgo the visit to the real estate maximum place to get my dick taken care of instead lmao.

    So in I go, ring-a-dinged the doorbell and MMS answered and asked if this was my first time there and I said, "Yes. " I've never had trouble with first visits before so no reason to lie. Gave her. 5 for the massage and in I go into a room where I wait for about 5 minutes. This Chinese MILF walks in, I'd say mid-to-late 30's, dressed in a shiny green bodycon dress. She was not overweight, not a BBW, but a bit chubby in the midsection area. I'd say on the BMI scale she's 25 ish to 26 ish (just a tab bit overweight). She asks me to turn of my phone, asks me what my wallet was (lmao, it's a wallet, see money LOL? Then asks me if I've been there before and I say, "No. I just saw your advertisements and decided to visit. " I then get a 15-20 minute massage or so with my boxers still on. Massage was OK. On flip, she asks if I want more and I say that I think she's pretty and that I want everything. I ask how much and she just says, "You know. " Yes, I know lmfao. Off my boxers go and we go at it. Ball and shaft sucking, CBJ, CFS. She didn't like it when I tried to rub her clit or suck on her C-cups, so I might not repeat because of that. Gave my tip and left. Overall had fun. Might repeat. Said her name was Maymi or something like that. I enjoyed it, but wanted to suck on them titties!

  10. #3625

    VIP on Olym.

    Yo, so VIP Massage on Olym. Is the only place I've been to. 40 upfront and HJ is negotiable haven't gotten farther than that.

    Trying to find new places, any recs?

    P.S. New here. DMs open.

  11. #3624

    Chen

    Went to Chen again.

    Lame massage by Chinese chick in her late,30's early 40's.

    CBD, CFS, p2 p.

    Finished on her belly.

    Constantly complained about "too big" and "slow-slow".

    $. 6 out the door.

    Place is confirmed VERY YMMV.

    This time was meh.

  12. #3623

    Outstanding

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    19 xx Westwood for the 1/2 hour last night. Super skinny but pretty 20 something her name is either Zoey or Chloe. Good rub and a statndsed HJ with little sexy sounds. 40/40 and out. Good overall little bitty titty play but nothing over the top. Will return good value and nice cute girls so far.
    Westwood blvd is the new fig!

  13. #3622

    Westwood

    19 xx Westwood for the 1/2 hour last night. Super skinny but pretty 20 something her name is either Zoey or Chloe. Good rub and a statndsed HJ with little sexy sounds. 40/40 and out. Good overall little bitty titty play but nothing over the top. Will return good value and nice cute girls so far.

  14. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    Sasa in Highland Park. Might take couple of visits. She is usu there Sat, not Sun. The week I don't know. In strip mall on York next to the railroad tracks. Gives me great BB head while working the walnut. I usu DATY and then fuck her as well but that took a year. Bring your own cover when you start going for the full monty. She is probably in her mid forties possibly older (Asian women.).
    Thanks for the referral. She sounds like someone worth trying. Can you tell us the name of the AMP she's working at? Hoping it's the Sasa who used to work at 123 in Eagle Rock. She had a good face for a older Chinese lady, but I never got more than an HE and a good massage from that Sasa. Would be great if it's the same one and she has expanded her menu to include FS!

  15. #3620

    Gotham

    I am batman.

    These are the names of the girls at 18 dot dot westwood.

    Annie. May be gone, young, full of spunk. Great ball work.

    Sarah. Way too talkative and bullshitie. Good dick work, nice body, short and squat.

    Linda. Quiet- acne, bad teeth, nice tood. Good and slow dick work, took too much time tho.

    Mia. Thin and long hair. No personal experience but clearly with team dick.

    Chloe. Fuckable taller Chinese, bleached blond partially (her head not her Bush), bad breath.

    All of these girls are fully clothed, and not wearing the lab coat special so I do not think FS is available, but handies and from a place that I think is better than fucekn self indulgence on pico (RIP).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape