Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 13005
-
08-19-17 21:41 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 836Project
OK boys, we seem to have a confluence of remodeled MPs in the 1800 block of westwood, and I want these places to make 4 and 6 on their fitness reports, or I am going to blame you and then I am going to kill you.
The new one on 19 sharp has not been tested.
As for the one on 18, well, I am hearing lurid tales of full service from supple Chinese gals with tight pussies, etc.
I went and re-checked the 18 one. I asked if annie was there, she was this jedi in training. Not there, but I was led in by linda, a Chinese gal who had to be (I fuken hope) under age 35. Had some acne and a weird lip, but a nice thin bod in yoga pants and tshirt.
It was a quick massage with not a whole lot of teasing to a flip with really good dickwork. Linda works t, w, f and Saturday. It was 40 for the door, 60 for parts and labor, and a firm but polite no to the water. This place has a clock on the wall and the 30 min goes by at relativistic speed, I was warned in cantonese and mandarin at 5 minutes.
-
08-18-17 21:04 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 150I went months back, but yes, the Pitstop is open very late.
Originally Posted by SlavicAholico
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 04:12 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 935Prostate
Hey RJ,
Originally Posted by RimJob
[View Original Post]
By being here on this forum for a while I've come across lots of info, one of them being a provider that does what you are looking for, PM.
Now, I am only passing info I've come across here and have not tried her. Just want to make that clear.
She has a website which you can easily find by googling "Walnut Saver" and that's her specialty. She's out of the OC.
Let us know how it goes when you visit her.
Mondo.
-
08-17-17 22:16 #3612Regular Member

Posts: 3You're not alone. I saw the Pit Stop and Greenleaf Therapy with hours late last 12 am. Anyone have any experiences there? Visiting from out of town. Would love a place to find a good Latina. Fill free to pm me, can trade info if needed for multiple states.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-17-17 11:54 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 46Best prostate massage?
It seems like my ATF massage place has rotated out a girl who gives the best prostate massage and she is no where to be found. I have never had this much of a hard time looking for a good prostate girl. Age doesn't matter to me, in fact older the better who knows what to do. Is there any place I can go in the LA? There is another place but it's a bit far for me to drive.
-
08-17-17 05:42 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 247Late night mp or lamp hours?
Am noticing a few ads on BP for closing til 2 or 4 am. Can this be possible?
-
08-16-17 18:42 #3609Regular Member

Posts: 19Was there several weeks ago. Didn't see her but had an okay time with Tina. I'll have to check back again.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 14:01 #3608Regular Member

Posts: 9Nope
Phone number is disconnected.
Originally Posted by JenJason
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 12:25 #3607Regular Member

Posts: 9Seems to be closed
Last I tried to go (a month or so ago), I went during the day. The front door was locked and so was access from the alley behind it.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 17:37 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 270Oceans of fun
Decided on impulse to take a dip in the Ocean on Smonica Blvd. Paid the door. 50 lay down and in walks a cute spinner Kgirl with DD naturals. She rubbed my back a little a little then started on the b-hole with her index finger. Normally that isn't my thing but she seemed eager and adventurous. She slowly worked the backdoor with lotion then did the reach around all the while she rubbed her DDs on my now prone ass. Definitely a new beginning and would not want it every time but wth. Finally she gets down in front and roles the jimmy on. Starts a nice CBJ with lubed finger in my butt. About 3 minutes in I decide its time to get some bouncing done. So she straddles my cock sideways which was ok but I picked her little ass up and pounded the little bubble ass. She seemed to love it and it gave me the much needed friction to bust one. Well all cleaned up left $ plus 20. All good barely speaks english, think her name was Jasmine.
-
08-14-17 02:36 #3605Regular Member

Posts: 3Amp
Any luck on finding a place around Korea Town?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 16:28 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 304Chiro Care
Anyone know if this place is still in business? I called the number and got the message saying that it was disconnected or no longer in service.
-
08-12-17 05:00 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 935Mistake
I should have said she moved over to the MP on Garvey and Peck rd.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
08-12-17 00:33 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 603Yep. I know.
Originally Posted by Gabeee323
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:06 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 81True life
Mind I tell that I saw her on Monday for the first time after hearing all the hype.
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78
[View Original Post]
Got there saw a white porche cayenne in the back and I knew she was there got there and it seemed she was the only massuese there so after confirming it was her I laid down same thing she just asked what I wanted. After I saw she was not really attractive I settled for BBBJ. (she looks like a clown honestly with all that makeup) . She leaves I end up turning the lights on and she comes back. Good sucky sucky but cannot dt and she does not like when you grab her head asked for p2 p rub she obliged and let me see her cannons which were just okay but was complaining to finish up. I came on her pelvis and she was happy and said I love you please come back.
To me she looked like she was pushing 44+.
I was there for about 14 minutes.
I will not be back ever.
Rush job.










Reply With Quote





