Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1984
-
09-23-17 13:51 #754Senior Member

Posts: 247What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dingo21
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 17:42 #753Senior Member

Posts: 129First time
Been a long time BP user but am having trouble with BP lately. I took the drive down Broadway and near Ferry pick up my first girl. A tiny brunette, great body. Took me to her spot and we did the deed. I enjoyed myself and dropped her off at her requested location so she could clean up. Silly me forgot the name she gave me. Oh well. I know where to look now.
-
09-22-17 16:25 #752Senior Member

Posts: 2124Tall blonde was probably kat I ran into her last week by Popeyes.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-17 21:20 #751Senior Member

Posts: 84New girls
Interesting ride home today down Broadway. Saw 3 girls I did not recognize. The first was a taller platinum blonde I forget the street, she was walking fast with a black guy down a side street. I don't know if she was working but if she is then she has been targeted for spermination if I have my way. She looked really good probably a civi but totally out of her element. The next was a honey blonde average height wavy hair was down by Kaighn she had a nice body on her, looked promising. It wasn't Katie. Then an amazon blonde not sure how tall I guess about 6', short hair in a pony tail. Looks older maybe late twenties or early thirties. Looks like the SW count is is on the up tick.
ILP!
-
09-19-17 07:12 #750Senior Member

Posts: 84Becca and Katie
I saw Becca at Ramona Gonzales and Katie around Atlantic. Becca looks OK, I saw her old BF shadowing her but he is only there to share in her profits. Katie I have seen her doing clothing change standing on the side of Broadway. I have not seen Monica since she was reported being arrested. Gabby I saw 3 weeks ago at Spruce and she gave me the do you want some look but I have not seen her since. I think they are arresting and holding the girls more. My UTR told me the girls can't get released until they see a judge now so they are stuck in there longer. Morgan used to have SWs but they seem to have been cleaned out of the area.
ILP.
-
09-11-17 01:24 #749Senior Member

Posts: 48Fs
How many Roses. Was it covered? You mail box is full by the way.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 13:22 #748Senior Member

Posts: 685No but if you hang out near some of the truck stops and motels you might see something. Wouldn't reccomend doing that though (loitering.).
Originally Posted by ACuriousBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 00:13 #747Regular Member

Posts: 19My. Holly action?
Hey all,
Is there any action or known SW strip in my. Holly?
-
09-06-17 03:20 #746Senior Member

Posts: 190Liz
Went out there last week I believe on the 29th Aug. About 2-3 amissh came off hwy onto Morgan and back under hwy then turn right and she was on other side close to corner and I did picked her up. Said her name was Liz. Pretty in face on scale I gave her a 8. WSW skinny one. Pussy smelled decent and off we went around the block over the hill / bridge and trn left and started off BBBJ and FS. BBBJ was on point and it was nice and tight hitting doggie style and missionary. Gave me her number which is off like they all are but all in all I had a blast. Yes I wud repeat next time I'm going thru there for work.
Originally Posted by DarkSoulo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 15:00 #745Regular Member

Posts: 7Liz
I believe dated her. I didn't have too many issues except complaints and a lazy BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BigSimon
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 02:46 #744Senior Member

Posts: 25The girl I'm referring to is named Liz (pics below) her man Scott pimps her out. They both have a habit although another SW says that Liz "is the lunatic of the relationship. ".
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Put it this way I got into a spat with Liz because I didn't want the date because she was high as hell she started yelling and said "I'll call the cops" I paid no mind did a you Turn. Reached HolTec and a cop pulled up alongside rolled the window down and said "Is everything alright. " When I say he came out of nowhere I mean out of nowhere. I told him I was waiting for a friend to come out of HolTec and he left towards Morgan.
She's allegedly gotten dates with some of the Truckers before, then Scott pops up and robs them. Like I said she is exclusively on Morgan and Broadway by the Trucks. They both live in a tent by the 676 ramp.
The pics below aren't the best but were the best I good do without getting caught. She's a crazy date -- have heard nothing good about her.
I've seen a few SW talking to Uncle LEO sometimes even sitting in the car with them. LEO could be setting up there own date for later (half-kidding) or getting info.
CCPD is concerned with drugs and SW lead to drugs period. A lot of SW's are dying from overdoses on H.
Got to be careful. I don't discuss prices until they're in the car, and never go to the spot they want to go to that's due to LEO and their Pimp. If they tell you to go to X go to why, since LEO or their Pimp could be waiting for you. If they get snippy about it curb them, there's 50 other SW willing to do a date.
As a side note I'm starting to notice a few SW are strolling in Gloucester City too (most likely buying food or something) but keep your eyes peeled when you ride through you might spot one. A lot of the SWs that have homes stay in GC, a lot of dancers do too. Do the deed in Camden though as GCPD is no joke.
-
08-19-17 14:32 #743Senior Member

Posts: 66Cop Caller?
Interesting. A quick story. One girl who I've dated in the past several times and would say I trust her as much as one should trust a street girl. Drove by and saw her walking, circled around to scoop her but she vanished. As I came back around spotted her back deep on a side street at the window of Uncle LEO. About 20 minutes later I was parked and walking out of the corner store where I picked up a soda. Anyway, she was there and we started to chat. Turns out, Uncle is passing out phones. Moral of the story, if your date has a phone be careful. If your date has a phone and appears to be texting while you are driving, you might already be F'd.
Originally Posted by BigSimon
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 15:38 #742Senior Member

Posts: 25Business Picking Up On Broadway
Spent several hours out in Camden the last week:
The SWs are still jumpier than usual, a lot of new faces though.
A lot of the SWs want Truck Dates so if you have a rig your hitting the jackpot.
There's about 2 - 3 SWs at any given time in the area of Broadway and Morgan. The two regulars are a brunette who goes by "Kay" and a White blonde haired SW.
Kay is petite but has a nice round ass for her size. Some days she looks filthy dirty. She has shoulder length hair, a squeaky voice, is very friendly.
One day last week she was hard up for some Percocets (which she gets for $10) so she offered a BBBJ for $5 so she could "get something to eat" gave her a lift to the deli too. Few days later got a full session in, pussy had some stubble, the lips were a bit prolapsed but Juicy as hell. She's a definite keeper.
The Blonde on Morgan (never seen her on the stroll anywhere but by the trucks and HolTec) is a serious user. If you don't get a date with her she will start yelling and screaming. Another girl (info is very reliable) told me she's a cop caller too. She's thin, blonde hair sometimes with a streak of pink in it. Seen her walking on Morgan from over at El Paraiso. She strolls exclusively on Morgan by HolTec. She's a crazy date wouldn't do her.
Noticed a lot of pimps and pimpettes out lately too. One woman in particular was walking with a few "new girls" over the past few days. She's a tough older black woman tall, with big tits. Darker skinned with long hair. She'll do a date for around $40, buyer beware she's about that life and her business and she knows a lot of dudes too.
Seen her on Ferry Avenue and Broadway and by the Golden Wok numerous times.
The busiest times are between 9 and Midnight, but be aware that after Midnight you'll stick out like a sore thumb as everything on Broadway is mostly closed.
-
08-14-17 15:12 #741Regular Member

Posts: 7Morgan Gloucester City
I was cruising the stroll pretty late. Around 3 to 4 am this past weekend. Snagged a WSW. She never gave her name and honestly wasn't a'll that impressive. Must have been a bottom feeder as mention earlier. I'm guessing I'm missing the hours of operation. Also noticed LEO blatantly sitting in the middle of the stroll near the tire place. I guess this is part of the crackdown. I'm sure you more experienced gentleman already knew this and reminder to keep eyes out.
-
08-12-17 22:06 #740Senior Member

Posts: 84Katie
Went out twice Saturday looking for Jackie but came up empty. The first time was around 1 PM there were lots of girls out. I saw Taylor around Kaighn and Monica around Ferry. There was plenty of pickings but I am choosy so I left after about 45 min. I came back at 7 PM and the pickings were slim nothing much except Taylor and a couple others and the bottom feeders that I can't believe get dates.
I was about to give up when on my last pass I spotted Katie a 28 yo spinner, about 4' 10", 100 lbs, wavy blond hair with a nice shape showing through her yoga pants. I scooped her up, no obvious odors, a clean little girl, I touched her pussy and off we went to my spot. . 4 for FS that started with a nice slow BJ that was not bad at all it got me hard ready real fast. She laid back and spread her legs to reveal a Bush, not a big Bush but a Bush none the less. I penetrated her and her pussy was surprisingly tight. I was liking it and finished after about 3-4 minutes. It stayed tight the whole ride didn't loosen up like some girls do after a few strokes. I tipped her. 1 so total damage for me was. 5 She wasn't real talkative I had to drive the convo but I didn't pick her up to hear her musings on the meaning of life. Said she knows Jackie and she is one of the cleaner girls around and saw her 3 days ago.
Overall a nice date I will date her again if she is out when I go looking for release. No phone said she left it in a dates cars but may have one in about 3 days. I will keep looking for Jackie tho I need to sample that tight little pussy of hers again.
ILP!









Reply With Quote





